Physical Disability and DJing

gtownjuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I truly believe that improving my life is the only step i can take to actually living it. I have been dedicated to self improvement over the past 6months now. I still feel inadequate sometimes because of my special condition. Now i am not looking for emotional support im just seeing if there is a way that i can still reep the benefits of djing as a person without a physical disability would. So i will not encourage any pity just a say on it.

At birth i developed a condition known as congenital cataracts, for all you googlers its where the lens of your eyes get foggy and you go temporarily blind. For me, being so young it has had long term effects. I lived with it developing for four year before i got the opaque effect. I then underwent surgery and had my lens cleaned, which ment at that technological time, they had to be removed. I then had to ware the equivalent thickness of the lens in your eyes in my glasses, which are very thick. I also developed nyastagma aka slight shakeyness of the eyes since the cataracts fogged my vision and my brain told my eyes to be continuously looking for light i.e it moved constantly until it became involuntary.

Now i am wondering is with the condition contradicting my game(eye contact mainly) and even social status and success with women. Would it disturb you if a persons glasses was unusually thick making their eyes look big and kinda shaky affects you impression from that person?

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it will defn affect your chances of picking up shallow women. But, when it comes to genuine decent women, it will not stop your 'game'... infact some women may find you 'cute' with your glasses!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every problem is only as bad as you consider it to be. Confidence is what matters - even confident guys have their problems, but they don't let it get to them.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
What these guys have said is so true ^^ What you may consider a hindrance, your dream girl will find endearing.