"perfect" girls for a LTR

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not entirely convinced there are any “perfect LTR” women left to be honest with you
There seems to be a huge divide between women at the moment

You’ve got around50% who have fully adopted the social and reality media lifestyle now their sole duty is to frustrate and confuse the average modern man

I hate to break it too you but the vast majority of that 50% are now beyond repair........ their ego’s are simply too big and they genuinely believe they “deserve” better than what the average man can offer...... they are icy ,they play games, they are rude and ignorant, they find it very difficult to laugh and let their hair down , they will c0ck tease for weeks and if they do decide to give it up they will be lazy and boring

even if you could withstand the tsunami of sh1t tests and you got to the relationship stage with one of these girls its destined to fail because she will simply never value you the same as you value her

the other 50% are the ones who you will get your ONS off , these are your girls who are out clubbing every weekend, they are your booty calls , your mistresses etc they’re all enjoying a couple of years on the c0ck carousel generally good fun and not as icy and unapproachable as the other 50%, they will give you the best sex of your life, they will swallow and you won’t have to break your back to get laid

i know which 50% i would rather bother with, BUT are these girls suitable for LTR’s ?.......im not convinced ......party girls in the cold light of day can often come across as cheap and unrefined as any woman who lays down with a man after first meeting him can......... unfortunately its a double ended sword

they also usually come with baggage such as kids or ex boyfriends / husbands / fvck buddies

i don’t even bother interacting with the first 50% anymore they are a waste of my time and energy ive been burned more times i would care to mention by them – never again

ive tried looking for a girl somewhere in-between those percentages but i haven’t found one yet and i figure they are rarer than unicorns so i don’t bother looking too hard

im still fvcking girls in the second 50% but i think relationships & emotions these days are for mugs they will hurt you far more than any physical object ever can if given half the chance

keep your d1ck wet and your head straight and you wont go far wrong in life

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love your optimism. But I take it you are not from the US?
I'm from new York city haha. Lots of people here to meet, you just need the patience to sift through them really.