"perfect" girls for a LTR

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how the f*** do I get a girl like this: https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4143204981418a3fd102ec91ee853016&oe=570AA66B

I mean, a chick who is under 25, nice face and body, studies something, has a normal family, and is not covered with tattoos. You know, the kind of girl that seems 'perfect' (of course she isnt, but is high quality for any guy).

My main places to meet chicks are latin clubs because I dance salsa quite ok, so I go there at the weekends with a friend or two, but in the last year I've had very little success, and when I've had some success, it's been with low quality girls, or at least not proper girls for a LTR.
By low quality I mean girls that I may find attractive but their lives are fvcked up, or they have ok lives, nice personality but are not above a 6...or they fulfill everything but have kids or are too old...you know.

It seems I can get chicks like the one in the pic but it is pretty damn hard and it happens every few years or more...it is getting sad. And even when I've "dated" a girl like the one in the pic, I've had always to have higher value than her, either because she was broke and I wasnt, because I was a foreigner (more attractive), or because I could teach her something...

Anyway, in the last couple of years I've been struggling because of different events in my life so eventhough I am better now, I have still a few problems.

Thoughts?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live?

Reaction score
Supermarket, book store, places like that. Make it a spur-of-the-moment kind of mystery romantic drama in her mind. Cherish your 1-2 years with her before she decides to embark on her slut phase.

-experience

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Perfect example of guy who dates a 'foreign' local and ends up broken hearted when he finds out she's actually a princess.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cherish your 1-2 years with her before she decides to embark on her slut phase.
This is the sad reality of it all. Getting this kind of mileage out of a young woman is about as good as it gets. You might be able to get a few more out of her if you put a ring on her finger. The sad reality is today's women are no longer lifelong investments. They are only temporary pleasures.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the sad reality of it all. Getting this kind of mileage out of a young woman is about as good as it gets. You might be able to get a few more out of her if you put a ring on her finger. The sad reality is today's women are no longer lifelong investments. They are only temporary pleasures.
This x1000

Even virgins who worship you like a god will eventually wake up to how easy they have it in the sexual marketplace

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are you expecting to go to clubs to find a good quality Mrs? Sure they'll be there sometimes but the top quality girls aren't going clubbing every weekend.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
The sad reality is today's women are no longer lifelong investments. They are only temporary pleasures
1st world women, rich spoiled princesses. The reason you see so many is that America/Canada have become spoiled nations so all the women are basically princesses. Look at the new gen of millennial men, they resemble faggots but somehow aren't... its not just the women. If you want a better quality woman you have to literally go to a poorer nation. If you are a foreigner, you should go back to your foreign land and stay away from the rich folks... only rich foreigners speak English.

logicallefty

Reaction score
1st world women, rich spoiled princesses. The reason you see so many is that America/Canada have become spoiled nations so all the women are basically princesses. Look at the new gen of millennial men, they resemble faggots but somehow aren't... its not just the women. If you want a better quality woman you have to literally go to a poorer nation. If you are a foreigner, you should go back to your foreign land and stay away from the rich folks... only rich foreigners speak English.
I don't know this from first hand experience, just thinking of other stories I have heard, and one guy I know.. That even if an American male went to another country and found a good woman, if he truly wanted her for life to marry, have kids with etc, he would need to keep her in her own country. I think that bringing her to America would immediately and slowly start to infest her with b|tch syndrome, and in 5-10 years, she would be just another Americanized cvnt no better than the women already here. I hope I am wrong, I really do...

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know this from first hand experience, just thinking of other stories I have heard, and one guy I know.. That even if an American male went to another country and found a good woman, if he truly wanted her for life to marry, have kids with etc, he would need to keep her in her own country. I think that bringing her to America would immediately and slowly start to infest her with b|tch syndrome, and in 5-10 years, she would be just another Americanized cvnt no better than the women already here. I hope I am wrong, I really do...
Yeah, all colected experiences about guys that came back with 3rd world cuties have this in common. It sucks lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ This is what I suspect too, although like you guys I hope it can be defeated... but the truth is right in front of you. We know that a human's environment shapes it. If the woman became relatively better than the 1st world b!tch because of the environment she grew up in, it follows that the environment you bring her to can undo it...

Reaction score
From my experience if you want a quality girl for a LTR you need to look at her family, especially the father figure. If the father figure is a strong role model and head of the house, the girl will be pretty good.

In the past these girls would be of Greek ,Serbian, Italian, Portuguese, Polish, Russian, maybe rich latino families. But it now seems like these girls are "liberated". Today maybe you can only find these girls in communities such as Persian, arab/muslim, and Asian cultures. But they are very different to the white culture and religion is a big thing.

So basically if you want a Caucasian women you will be having a hard time finding a wife material girl. Sad times.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how the f*** do I get a girl like this: https://scontent-mad1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=4143204981418a3fd102ec91ee853016&oe=570AA66B

I mean, a chick who is under 25, nice face and body, studies something, has a normal family, and is not covered with tattoos. You know, the kind of girl that seems 'perfect' (of course she isnt, but is high quality for any guy).

It seems I can get chicks like the one in the pic but it is pretty damn hard and it happens every few years or more...it is getting sad. And even when I've "dated" a girl like the one in the pic, I've had always to have higher value than her, either because she was broke and I wasnt, because I was a foreigner (more attractive), or because I could teach her something...

Anyway, in the last couple of years I've been struggling because of different events in my life so eventhough I am better now, I have still a few problems.

Thoughts?
Well OP, you certainly can have the type of girl you desire. Problem is, she's eventually gonna bang someone else.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a list of things you absolutely, positively, cannot be without long term in a woman. (For example, id quickly get bored of any girl who doesn't have a high sex drive or who doesn't have a wide variety of sexual kinks or an open mind sexually)

And another list of things that you absolutely cannot deal with (such as girls with mental issues or addictions that they haven't completely 100% dealt with at least 3-5 years ago.)

Then just find a girl who checks off both lists and learn to deal with anything that isn't on the list (the smaller the two lists are, the easier it'll be to find a girl, but at the same time, the smaller the lists are the bigger the variety of girl you'll date and the more things you'll end up having to deal with)

If you run into too Many girls you don't like, add more to those lists, if you can't find any girl then take stuff off. Simple.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Make a list of things you absolutely, positively, cannot be without long term in a woman. (For example, id quickly get bored of any girl who doesn't have a high sex drive or who doesn't have a wide variety of sexual kinks or an open mind sexually)

And another list of things that you absolutely cannot deal with (such as girls with mental issues or addictions that they haven't completely 100% dealt with at least 3-5 years ago.)

Then just find a girl who checks off both lists and learn to deal with anything that isn't on the list (the smaller the two lists are, the easier it'll be to find a girl, but at the same time, the smaller the lists are the bigger the variety of girl you'll date and the more things you'll end up having to deal with)

If you run into too Many girls you don't like, add more to those lists, if you can't find any girl then take stuff off. Simple.
I love your optimism. But I take it you are not from the US?