Party Girl: Is she relationship material? Or just an intermittent FB?

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been recently seeing a girl who I met in a party a couple weeks ago (drunk out of my mind). Anyway, we end up getting together a couple times as she seemed to like me. Since then we've slept together, had sex, etc. However, we're not really in any sort of "defined" relationship.

Now that the situation is clear, here's some details about her. First off, she's HOT. Not just attractive. Gorgeous. She's naturally hot, knows it, and enjoys dressing and acting the part. But don't get the wrong idea; despite the conventional stereotypes of the hot, *****y, stuck-up, girl, she really isn't. In fact, she's not really *****y or annoying at all.

So far so good. Let's go deeper. As mentioned earlier, we met at a party. Well, she's one of those girls who just LOVES to party. She also LOVES to drink. Weekends (and sometimes weekdays) means partying, period. But what does this involve? Well, as she is a hot chick, and where there are plenty of drunk, horny guys, I feel she does her share of mingling. Maybe not f*cking guys, but drunken KINO, kissing, etc. Obviously, when a hot chick goes to a party and gets drunk with a bunch of other drunk/horny guys, things aren't going to end with cultivated conversations.

I know this, obviously, because I've been to my share of parties, both with and without her. She's not the party slut by any means, but she's definately not a wallflower, either.

So here's the question. Despite us hitting it up together a few times now, I really don't know if I could have a relationship with a girl like this. Knowing that she's going out, getting drunk, and having a bunch of guys wrap arms around her every week just doesn't boad well for me. She has a lot of guy "friends" who we party with (as they're also the guys I know who I often party with). Also, I really don't like being at a party with her anyway. First off, I have to notice all the other dudes eyeing her like hawks waiting to grope her, and secondly, it hurts my game of making out with random, loose girls.

But can a girl like this be relationship material, despite her party-hardy, drinking, nature? Or is it just a disaster waiting to happen if I let myself get attached to her for more than just occasional, weekly flings? If I get attached to her, I feel like I would have to deal with the fact that she's consistently going out, getting drunk, and hitting it up with guys every week. This seems like it could create a problem.

This brings up a bigger, broader question. Taking it as natural that many HOT girls also desire the attention gained at parties, clubs, and such, how should we deal with them?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i were you, i'd just steer clear of this train wreck. but, since i'm not you (and since i'm not banging an insanely hot chick), i would suggest just continuing the whole random hookup thing for as long as you can. :D

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, right on man.

For now, she digs me, and I don't mind tapping her every once in a while.

You seem to agree with what my intuitive feelings were. Keep it like this (at least for as long as the fire still burns).

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
fvck her, dont get attached............its hard to get attached to a girl when you see many all the time, so fvck her and see many other girls. As far as a relationship, that stuff is serious, save the serious stuff for the serious women, this girl is not too serious so just put your dyck in her azz and pump her.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Cardio
fvck her, dont get attached............its hard to get attached to a girl when you see many all the time, so fvck her and see many other girls. As far as a relationship, that stuff is serious, save the serious stuff for the serious women, this girl is not too serious so just put your dyck in her azz and pump her.

i 2nd that.....

yea just have fun with your barbie all you want cuz sooner or later if she's that hott she's probably gonna FVck some other guy...but keep on fishing.......there's plenty more lookin for your kinda bait..

BobFuest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i hear you

i am in the same situation at the moment. Its too bad because i like her and she is great. Although mine doesnt make out with random men when i am around. if anything its me she makes out with.
In any case, I just let her know i wasnt too serious and that I am not one of those boy toys and things have been great. She doesnt even flirt with men around me.
So it sounds like its good, dont get too serious, and dont be a chump. If you see her making out and/or doing random stuff with guys in front of you, put your foot down man! Dont let her step on your diginity. Dont be jealous but dont let her treat you like her guy friend either. what would you hold her purse so she could give out her number? hell no, so why even let her think its ok to do that **** in front of you? thats all i am saying.

Dictatorsaurus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do girls love to party? define partying?

Girls do it because:
- They get to show off their beauty and need very little character to blend in.
- No one judges because everybody is drinking and having fun.
- It requires no brain work.
- They get to meet guys.
- They get TONS of attention from guys
- They get to screw guys

I can go on forever adding points to the list. So its up to you if you want a girl who is into all that.

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well since you like making out with random girls (don't worry you aren't the only one :D ), I don't suggest exclusively dating this chick. But by all means keep her around, but either as a FB or an open MLTR.

rebirth

Reaction score
In my country, teachers, my friends and almost everyone will tell you that the best woman to love and live with is the one that is nice to you and good enough to become your kids's mom.

all in all, I'm not you, I'm not with you that time and I'm not Nostradramus ,so it is you yourself to consider and decide things up.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
shes good for sex and as a port until u find the proper girl

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya I'll keep her around for a while and observe her a little more.

But all in all, I feel she's an attention wh*re, which really isn't relationship material.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few points I wanted to make to you.

-One, if she's the party girl, then you'll always have trust issues. Especially if she goes out to a party without you, where as you said there will be a flock of "drunk, horny guys."

-The more time you spend with someone, you inevitably start to get more attached. So if you plan to keep her around as a fuvk buddy, then you need to learn how to separate your feelings from common sense.

If I were you I'd keep on fuvking her and leave it at that. Once you feel yourself starting to get more attached than you were, DROP IT! Spend waaaaaaaaaaaaaay less time with her, don't call and be unavailable for a few weeks so you don't get one-itis over a w-hore!

She definitely seems like an attention w-hore, so just let it sit on the backburner. If she starts pressing for a relationship, LJBF'd her. Unless she's willing to change dramatically for you, DON'T DATE THIS CHICK!! But even then, I still wouldn't date her because all girls are good at being the perfect gf in the beginning, then slowly and torturously, then turn into different women.

My man Puerto Rican Lover use to say it best: Treat a w-hore as a w-hore and a woman as a woman. But never confuse the two, because you'll get burned. Words to live by.

PIMP

Warrior Princess

Don Juan
Reaction score
A party girl that likes to be groped by random guys at parties and drink until her liver slowly rots.

Yep, I think you've found your girl. :rolleyes:

I personally think that you are blinded by her "hotness".

I suggest you keep using her until you find a hot girl who is a bit decent.

This is terrible, but women like that give women like me a bad name so she deserves it. She's an attention wh*re, end of story.

good night!

Meg

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, she does seem to be a little attached to me.

I'll keep her around as a FB, have self-control, and make sure I'm dating other chicks (and currently I do have three other potential hookups I'm working on, anyway).

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ya, and last night I totally called her off on being an attention wh*re (in a CF way). At first she tried to deny it but finally admitted to being "Ok, maybe just a little." Lol, I have her down.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quote : WORKEROUTER
she's one of those girls who just LOVES to party. She also LOVES to drink.

that says it all there

loves to wh0re and loves to drink

this is a stage which they use to master their skills

once they master their skill set of being able to control men and seduce on mass they move on to men with money, fame or power

some quotes about this type of woman that are true :

" you can't make a h0 a house wife " - Snoop Dogg

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
” You are suppose to have sex with hors and not marry them!!!!"

Quote : TillTheEndOfTime
“ WH0RES on the other hand do not respect their bodies one bit. They indiscriminantly have sex so long as you meet some basic, superficial requirements that are much less demanding than that of a WOMAN. They have few if any redeeming qualities. They have very little to offer besides sex. They USE sex as a controlling mechanism to get what they want out of a man, or for just pure pleasure.

You fuvk WH0RES.

You have relationships with WOMEN “

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**