Party Girl: Is she relationship material? Or just an intermittent FB?

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warrior Princess
A party girl that likes to be groped by random guys at parties and drink until her liver slowly rots.

Yep, I think you've found your girl. :rolleyes:

I personally think that you are blinded by her "hotness".

I suggest you keep using her until you find a hot girl who is a bit decent.

This is terrible, but women like that give women like me a bad name so she deserves it. She's an attention wh*re, end of story.

good night!

Meg
I disagree. An attention ***** doesnt put out a$$. She just wants male attention, and gives nothing in return. Oh, she loves to be a little p*ick tease and wear the tight, skimpy clothes, and flirt and be a little lush, and make men THINK that she wants to **ck them. But in all reality, all she wants is male attention. When it comes time to "close the deal" she always goes home either alone, or to another naked man. Not to you.

The woman in question is a party girl, who is giving up the bootay. She is a female version of us. Do we as men, not like to have sex? Do we like to sleep alone, and mastrubate alone? NO. We like to sleep naked, in a bed, with a woman, and have sex, preferably nightly. The woman in question is the same way. She likes to *uck. Period. She is offering herself to the man in question, just not exclusively, he should count his blessings, we should all be so lucky. If women out there would go from being ignorant Attention *****s, and instead be party girls who put out, well, this whole "So Suave" message board would not even be necessary!

The woman in question puts out, bottom line.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, she DOES put out, but she doesn't wh*re around too much (at least lately she keeps coming back to me).

However, she is only 18. I don't want a relationship with this; I really just want to keep f*cking her, hard, like I've been doing.

I'm really just curious as to know how to keep it up as long as possible.