P strangers walk to a new life

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey bro,You did great!! Respect :) Keep doing what you did on the vacation,and you'll see same results.Keep at it!

As for the weight loss, I am going to give you an example diet, change it to fit you.To lose weight you basicly cut down on all carbs/carbohydrates and take in a sh1tload of protein to maintain muscle.Also,losing weight will go much easier if you jog daily,or start lifting weights.(Which al DJ's should do hey.)

This diet came from a weight training site,adapt it to fit you.Remember,less carbs and more protein with exercise and you'll drop weight quickly!

" canadian bacon
Canadian Bacon

2 slices
eggs
Eggs

4 large
pepper
Bell Pepper

1/2 medium
onion
Onion

1/4 medium
cheddar cheese
Cheddar Cheese

1 slice

Meal 2

tomato
Tomato

1/2 medium
pine nuts
Pine Nuts

2 tbsp
onion
Onion

1/4 medium
olive oil
Olive Oil

1 tbsp
chicken
Skinless Chicken Breast

6oz
cucumber
Cucumber

1/2

Meal 3

salmon
Salmon

8oz
asparagus
Asparagus

8 spears
olive oil
Olive Oil

1 tbsp
raspberries
Raspberries

1/3 cup

Meal 4

strawberries
Strawberries

cottage cheese
Cottage Cheese

1/2 cup
heavy whipping cream
Heavy Whipping Cream

3 tbsp
whey protein
Whey Protein

1 scoop

Day 2 - Tuesday

Calories: 2087.95 | Fat: 107.21 | Carbs: 91.60 | Protein: 193.82
Meal 1

eggs
Eggs

4 large
salsa
Chunky Salsa

2 tbsp
scallions
Scallions

cheddar cheese
Cheddar Cheese

1/4 cup
egg whites
Egg Whites

Meal 2

steak
Beef Steak

6oz
broccoli
Broccoli

2 cups
olive oil
Olive Oil

1 tbsp
onion
Onion, Red

1/4

Meal 3: Post-workout

recovery drink
Recovery Drink

2 scoops

Meal 4

spinach
Spinach

3oz
coconut milk
Coconut Milk

1/2 cup
onion
Onion

1/4 medium
chicken
Chicken Thighs

Meal 5

whey protein
Vanilla Whey Protein

1 1/2 scoops
walnuts
Walnuts, Chopped

1/4 cup
blueberries
Blueberries

1/4 cup

Day 3 - Wednesday

Calories: 1919.41 | Fat: 108.60 | Carbs: 49.11 | Protein: 181.96
Meal 1

eggs
Eggs

4 large
egg whites
Egg Whites

broccoli
Broccoli

1 cup
olive oil
Olive Oil

1 tbsp
feta
Feta Cheese

1/4 cup

Meal 2

peas
Peas, Frozen

1/2 cup
carrots
Carrots, Frozen

1/2 cup
chicken
Chicken Thighs

parmesan
Parmesan Cheese

2 tbsp
canola oil
Canola Oil

1 tbsp

Meal 3

whey protein
Chocolate Whey Protein

1 1/2 scoops
peanut butter
Natural Peanut Butter

2 tbsp
flax seed
Flax Seed Meal

2 tbsp

Meal 4

tuna
Tuna Fish

7oz
spinach
Baby Spinach

2 cups
mushrooms
Mushrooms, Sliced

1/2 cup
tomato
Tomato

1/2 medium
olive oil
Olive Oil

1 tbsp
butter
Unsalted Butter

1 tbsp

Day 4 - Thursday

Calories: 2025.46 | Fat: 98.61 | Carbs: 84.12 | Protein: 196.25
Meal 1

bacon
Turkey Bacon

2 slices
eggs
Eggs

4 large
milk
Chocolate Milk

8 oz

Meal 2

mayo
Canola Mayonnaise

2 tbsp
celery
Celery

1 stalk
onion
Onion

1/4 medium
tuna
Tuna

1 can
lettuce
Lettuce

3 leaves

recovery drink
Recovery Drink

2 scoops

Meal 4

steak
Beef Steak

6oz
brussel sprouts
Brussel Sprouts

olive oil
Olive Oil

1 tbsp

Meal 5

whey protein
Vanilla Whey Protein

1 1/2 scoops
walnuts
Walnuts, Chopped

1/4 cup
blueberries
Blueberries

1/4 cup

Day 5 - Friday

Calories: 1980.33 | Fat: 114.89 | Carbs: 58.73 | Protein: 185.49
Meal 1

yogurt
Greek Yogurt

1 cup
whey protein
Vanilla Whey Protein

1 1/2 scoops
walnuts
Walnuts, Chopped

2 tbsp
raspberries
Raspberries

1/4 cup

Meal 2

spinach
Baby Spinach

2 cups
strawberries
Strawberries

onion
Onion, Chopped

3 tbsp
mushrooms
Mushrooms, Sliced

1/2 cup
chicken
Skinless Chicken Breast

7oz
olive oil
Olive Oil

1 1/3 tbsp

Meal 3

cottage cheese
Cottage Cheese

1/4 cup
mandarin orange
Mandarin Orange

1/2
walnuts
Walnuts, Chopped

2 tbsp
whey protein
Vanilla Whey Protein

1 1/2 scoops

Meal 4

steak
Beef Steak

7oz
onion
Onion

1/2 medium
pepper
Bell Pepper

canola oil
Canola Oil

1 tbsp

Day 6 - Saturday

Calories: 2236.20 | Fat: 113.88 | Carbs: 100.39 | Protein: 204.75
Meal 1

eggs
Eggs

4 large
egg whites
Egg Whites

mushrooms
Mushrooms, Sliced

1 cup
onion
Onion

1/4 medium
swiss cheese
Swiss Cheese

1 slice

Meal 2

lettuce
Lettuce

2 cups
avocado
Avocado

1/2
salsa
Chunky Salsa

2 tbsp
scallions
Scallions

chicken
Skinless Chicken Breast

7oz
olive oil
Olive Oil

1 tbsp

recovery drink
Recovery Drink

2 scoops

Meal 4

5% Lean Ground Beef
95% Lean Ground Beef

7oz
tomato
Tomato

1/2 medium
onion
Onion

1/2
feta
Feta Cheese

1/4 cup
cucumber
Cucumber

1/2
olive oil
Olive Oil

2 tbsp

Meal 5

whey protein
Vanilla Whey Protein

1 1/2 scoops
walnuts
Walnuts, Chopped

1/4 cup
blueberries
Blueberries

1/4 cup

Day 7 - Sunday

Calories: 1455.05 | Fat: 86.69 | Carbs: 40.69 | Protein: 136.02
Meal 1

milk
Chocolate Milk

8 oz
whey protein
Chocolate Whey Protein

1 1/2 scoops
coconut milk
Coconut Milk

1/2 cup
coffee
Instant Coffee

2 tbsp

Meal 2

pork
Pork Tenderloin

7oz
pineapple
Pineapple Chunks

1/2 cup
spinach
Baby Spinach

2 cups
olive oil
Olive Oil

1 2/3 tbsp

Meal 3

broccoli
Broccoli

1 cup
chicken
Skinless Chicken Breast

7oz
cauliflower
Cauliflower

1 cup
butter
Unsalted Butter

1 1/3 tbsp
almonds
Almonds, Slivered

2 tbsp"

Strongs,and hope I helped you in some way.

Apoco

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, the thing is.. Im going to just lose weigth.. Fast, meaning i wont eat to get musclemass, just purely lose fat.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't eat nothing to lose fat,that's unhealthy.And you can't lose fat by doing anything else to your diet than cutting out carbs and taking more protein,that is for fat lose.(When you cut carbs.)And you'll lose weight much faster with exercise(jogging is recomended in your case).

But hey,don't take my word for it.

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got a diet now.. Im using a diet my friend used, seems to work fine for now.

Anyways a little update on Oda. I sent her a message today, she answered after a few hours.. Said that everything was ok and that she was going to a "friend".. I was kinda shocked that she actally told me that.. Idk if she wanted to tease me or not..

Anyways, i answered the text saying that shes a crazy little girl and that she had to make sure nobody interupted them that night! Then a few blah blah blahs..

Then she asked me why i changed my mind when it came to having sex with her, coz i told her earlier that i wanted my first time to be a little special. I told her that i never changed my mind about having sex with somebody special, coz i started to care for her.. She was special to me :). Yeah yeah, good guy.. W/E

So any tips, i know i should probably just forget her and move on.. But something in my hearth just.. died a little i guess, coz i felt kinda hurt that she used me that way.. I cared for her, i helped her, i really tried to be a good friend.. Because thats how i am, then now she just doesnt seem to give a fvk.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex is like that bro..I fvcking hate it!

Tell her you would have had sex if it wasn't for the sis

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl told me she was going to be with another guy, I wouldn't respond.

Clinginess kills a relationship. This implies that creating distance can sometimes help a relationship. If a girl does something you don't like, don't react, just create distance, so that she wonders if you're mad about it (dont ever be mad about it, just silent)

But really, since I read about the crying, I'd say this girl just likes drama, and there's not much point to pursuing. A 15 hour drive is a bit far to hang onto the connection.

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
So..! Haven't updated in a while, i've been focusing on my diet and training.

I've now gone down nearly 2.5 kg in 5/6 days, and im feeling GREAT! I'm contacting my friends constantly, trying to get something going. Too bad i haven't talked to much girls, but thats coming as i start to really feel well about my body.

Right now i'm going to go down to 90 kg maybe even 85 kg. But going down even further will be quite stupid as im going to bulk up as soon as im done with my diet.

For now, i guess being much out is okay.. I'm trying to smile to all the girls i met!

-P

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!

So small update, i went to a grillparty yesterday night. At this party i met up with old friends and new friends and one of my old friends invited me to her summer party at friday.. I'm quite sure i won't be knowing anyone at the party, but hey.. It's going to be great!

I'll keep up the training and diet, i'm getting there!

-P

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heya!

So update.. I just woke up from the summer party, was great.. I ended up knowing quite a few people there, talked to loads of new people too. There weren't too many pretty girls there and the few hot ones either had a BF or were literally surrounded by boys. I really didn't come to the party for a girl that night though, my goal were to get new friends.. Which i did, since i got to know quite a few new people.

Right now i'll have to wash the house as my mom comes home tomorrow and i'm going to a friend that day. So everything has to be ready when she arrives, quite a lot to do i guess. Shiiii.

I've got a question though, there are loads of post about how you just say what ever pops into your mind when you talk to girls.. If i say that sometimes my mind just goes blank and i can't find a new theme to talk about.. Should i fvking make sure i have a few themes? Just to be sure i've got something to talk about, or will i just have to keep talking until i'm good at this?

-p

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you truly dont care about the outcome, you won't filter your talking. When you have no filter, you can spew rainbows as long as you live. There is no such thing as running out of things to say.

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update! HEYA!

Aight, so i haven't updated much lately as i really haven't had too much to talk about. But guess i've got a few things to talk about.

I stoped my diet at 90 kilo, found out that i rather want to train myself down to the weight. I'll be training 4 times+ every week and im keeping it that way.

Lately i haven't had ANY time at all to play games, im moving around constantly. Feels great, im considering to quit playing at a semi-pro level (yes i used to make money playing LoL). I probably will, as i really don't have time considering school, training and girls:D!

Oh yeah, you guys remember the bomb from my vacation at Kreta? The girl that got quite mad at me for joking around with me? Well, she just sent me a message saying she now understood how childish she had been towards me and said that she was sorry. She then called me a great guy and that i never had to forget it.. I sent her a message, but she haven't answered yet. Im going to the small city where she lives tomorrow, so MAYBE ill visit her if she keeps talking to me and i feel like i can.

So yeah, small update i guess. Schools up next, IM FVKING READY!

-P

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teeyounee said:
Calories in calories out
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18173383
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15107010

Carbs/Fat/Protein really mean nothing.

Cut means to cut calories
I don't even need to be half educated to say, "that's such bull****".

Perhaps educated wouldnt be the right word. Drop the articles and think about it. Cutting protein from your diet has vast different effects on your body than cutting carbs from your diet. Same with fat.

I don't care if they all have caloric measurements. They have different functions outside of said measurement. Carbs, to my knowledge, do not. Therefore, it's wiser to cut carbs. Fats =/= Carbs.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for backing me up NDJ.

Teeyounee, You're saying I should stop giving bad advice? Then skip my posts okay? I am getting bored of the Fvcking trolling on this forum.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole fvcking point of losing weight is to stop eating over maintenance! But whatever, go and cut protein from your diet.Strongs

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just because something hasn't been proven doesn't mean that it's ineffective. I don't mean to promote ignorance, but it is with this view that we have progressed to where we are today. Let's give this journal some peace now.

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello awesome readers!

I'm fixing my life asap. Jogging every morning, going to bed 22.00 every day, training strength 4 days every week.

School just started, idk why but I'm so pumped. I got motivation to train again, i want to have a good body.. I want it NOW. Also I've started to give zero fvks about what I'm saying. I'm always saying what I'm thinking and I'm being myself! It feels so good!

Only problem is that a good female friend of mine seems to not like it at all. I find it funny, as i know she likes to be kinda dominant. I'm now in control, I'm talking to everybody.. People seems to like me too!

Idk if you guys know what "Russ" is, but it's a ONLY in Norway event. Each year all the seniors gets to party for about 1-2 weeks, in these days there are big parties. Some seniors even loan own buses that they travel around in. Being a part of one of these buses is considered kind of a big deal. And I'm now invited to be a part of one these buses, they'll have me considered at their next bus meeting!

Other than that, I'm constantly moving around trying hang out with friends. Right now I'm not too worried about the girls, I'm just living my life and chilling. As I'm getting more friends I'll get invited to more parties!

-P

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so i think I'm going to update more frequently now! I've started to train more and my attitude is way better AND i've gotten a job! I'm now focusing more on being more social. I'm hanging out with loads of people and my focus has changed to the girls! I'm chating to girls constantly, right I'm talking to two HB 7s and a HB 6.5. But idk they might actually go higher, my focus for now is to get these girls talking to me.

I've also got quite a few friends in the higher ranks of the school, they're all really happy to talk to me it seems. I just need to bite my teeth together and go over to them when I see them. As long as I don't consta talk to them.

And hot damn, there are way too many nice chicks here in Norway, I just need to get my **** together and talk to people.

Other than that I'm trying to be the guy that start stuff, going to play paintball next friday! Will be a blast i can feel it in my body! Also I'm going to sensation white in Norway that weekend, gotta get some white cloths for that!

As my diet seems to work out I'm now down to 89 KG and falling! I'm jogging everyday and strength 4+ times aweek.

I'll try to update like every third day or something! See you later awesome persons!

-P

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so update time!

I'm feeling good, everything seems to run smoothly.. I'm talking to new people, more people talk to me.. My social circle is getting bigger and bigger, I've made it a little challenge for myself that I need to talk to atleast 2 people I don't know too well or not at all.

I've gotten a issue though, as I've started to change into a more careless person.. I start to see that some friends (not all) start to lose value to me.. Friends that before has been quite important to me, just doesn't seem that important. I see that they really aren't as good friends as i thought they were.

I'm still hanging out with them ofc ofc, but it's wierd. Because i also seem to find new friends, friends that i know will back me up.. In a whole other way than the friends i had before, guess I can actually start to pick friends.. If you know what I mean? Before I was happy with every single friend I got, now I've started to actually pick who's close to me and who's not.

When it comes to girls I'm starting to become more and more confident.. Asking them to walk with me, sit down when they're with their friends and saying exactly what I feel like saying. It feels incredible, but I can still feel alot of fear inside my body.. I have to keep working.

The later days has shown how easy it is for me to go out with people because they think I'm awesome.. Right now I'm not even that hyped to go to parties.. I just enjoy talking to my friends and hang out with them.

Right now I'm expanding my social circle into the more popular side of the school, people seem to enjoy my never ending positive attitude and smile. I like it that way.

One thing I've noticed is that when I actually say "HEY P, GET IN THERE. TALK TO THOSE PEOPLE" I actually end up doing it.

Until next time, have a great time awesome people!
-P

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your positivity is great man! Keep it up, you're pro.
Feels like you have nothing to worry about, and you just let yourself be and you allow yourself to be free. That's fantastic man.

I had to go through so much unnecessary drama to get to where I am now, and then I read about your beautiful life and I'm just like : daaamn
Haha, keep the awesomeness man

P stranger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update!

Lately I've been seeing progress in the way I speak and act towards girls. I've also started to notice how easy it is for me to just be dominant and be myself.

Only problem is that two of my female friends that I've had contact with for a long time seems to be REALLY REALLY mad at me for some reason.. I can't seem to understand why they don't like that I'm starting to become more social and smile.

O well, here's a story of how one of my female friends got mad at me.. The other female friend I have no idea why's so mad.. so I stoped giving a fvk, literally..

So we're starting of in our IT class.. Kinda boring class I guess, and I'm siting next to my female friend.. She was REALLY pissed off that day, and I was all happy and ****^^. So after telling her it was good to have her back (she came late for school and had to wait for second class to start), she was actually pretty happy.. Our teacher then told us that we were going to make a presentation and we could choose if we were going to be in pairs or not. Now I was too caught up in actually trying to find out what i wanted to pick for an presentation, so she ended up picking another partner.. Now this guy is a fvking moron, literally^^ I've never seen such a slow guy.

Okay, so enough with the back ground information.. Over to the funny part.
As I go up to talk to our teacher, this guy walks over to her.. As I get back I wait for him to walk out of the row so that I can get my spot back, it takes AGES.. And now one of the popular girls starts talking to me "soo, P.. You're just standing there and chilling, huh?", I started smiling and answered that I were waiting for him to leave the row so that i could get my spot back.. Now he just sits down, and the popular girl starts laughing.. I just smile and said "well, guess I'll find another spot then" and go to a seat one row in front of them.

I then turn to the guy that took my seat and said "Hey, give me my bag please" THE GUY DOESN'T REACT AT ALL?!? So I try again "Hey, hey you, my bag?!" He still doesn't react.. Now the popular girls is starting to laugh.. So I start shaking my hand in front of his eyes.. HE STILL DOESN'T REACT?! So my female friend ends up giving me my bag right in front of his eyes.. And blam, he is out of his trance.. And start to look for my bag, after my female friend just gave it to me in front of his eyes.. The popular girls are now literally lieing over their desk laughing:crackup: .

An my female friend is looking SOO mad at me, while I'm trying to chill the whole thing down.. "Hey bro, no stress.. Just chill..!" Which makes the popular girls laugh even harder.. So I end up smiling, right? Because those girls were cracking up so bad.. I'm telling you, they nearly had tears in their eyes.. So now she's blaming me for trying to make a fool out of the guy, I just wanted my bag..!

Oh well, as for today.. I've got my eyes on a female in my class.. Or two females in my class I guess, one of them just asked me to massage her when we had gym.. And another one just seems really interested, when I actually get to talk to her.. She's with some other girls that I really don't like, so I mostly end up just talking to her whenever she isn't with them. Gotta get her to start talking with me more, be more.. Hmm DOMINANT:D?

As for tomorrow I'm going with a friend group to play paintball.. Gonna be a blast! Next day I'm going with a friend to the town, we'll just chill the fvk out.. And be MEN. Sunday I'm going to a friend of my families confirmation. Gonna be a good weekend, I'm happy!

Now all I gotta do is work with some homework.. It's hard because I really suck at working alone, that's why I normally work with my friends whenever I actually do homework.. I've been quite lazy, but I'm really trying to get better.

As for next time, have a nice time awesome people!
-P