OR: Luke Skywalker goes to the beach.

Reaction score
My folks and I went to the beach today.

Stopped by Tim Hortons on the way. Saw UG's behind the counter. Didn't approach or do anything there, it just felt too strained to do anything for some reason. I wanted to practise on the UG's before attacking the HB's on the beach, but was too shy to do anything here for some reason.

First beach was Woodland beach. Brought a digital camera and change of clothes to ensure to try to break my 'ice'. Sat with parents, but scoped beach for hb's. Turned out a bummer. Most people were there on family and it was sparce. Got parents to take pics of me on the beach with muscle poses, and inside the water. Probably will put them on database later.

Tried to get my dad to be my wing-man to go and talk to some babes, but he insisted that the other beach, Wasaga was better for sarging than here. So, I said, let's go there, and we all went. (My mom went for a walk by herself while dad and I had this talk).

Went to Wasaga beach area afterwards. If going to a beach, go to Wasage, dont waste time sarging elsewhere. I scoped around there, and lots of hb'S everywhere, and it had an atmosphere as a club almost, but it's a beach. Only thing, people are really in sets, and it looks like Mystery Method strategy to crack the sets to get into the hb's. Likely be a challenge to solo-sarge these beaches.

Finally, went to East Side Mario's afterwards, and got my parents to pay for an expensive meal - and tried approaching hb's with no luck, inside the restaurant. I tried to say something to one hb, but the words got stuck on my throat. A bit frustrating, but I'm thinking, maybe I was just out of it.
If this keeps up, I may be putting myself on a NEWBIE mission - or, as I put on another thread, I may just practise direct approaches with a number close if this keeps up.

Last edited:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude.....you seriouslly hang around with your parents far to much....

I hope your not the weird 30 year old stereotype that lives in your parents basement and they are your best/only friends in the world.....

Sort that out first....then sort your sarging!

Reaction score
I think people missed the point of the outing report. I'm posting saying that Wasaga Beach, Ontario is a great place to sarge, and avoid other beaches like Woodland beach.

I'm the stereotypical 30 y/o guy that's with his parents, but that doesn't mean anything as I can always solo sarge (break from parents), wing my dad (but that's too extreme), or just make friends on the beach and sarge with them while my parents are somewhere else. Likihood however is a solo sarge, but I'm not sure how effective that is on a group-set using Mystery Man's formula.

Reaction score
Bay area pimp said:
who gives a f u c k if you went to the beach. stop posting stupid threads
If you cant say something nice, than say nothing, which is what most intelligent people do when they dont like reading a thread.

Reaction score
Espi said:
Good idea...UG's and fatties make good practice material...the key is to be consistent. There are times when I don't want to work out, but I go to the gym anyway.

You were too shy. So what! Approach anyway. THAT is the way you get over your fear of rejection.
Sure, I'll keep that in mind next time.

Reaction score
Does anyone know any good beach openers. Within my head, the best ones I could think of where:

Go up to a set and say...

1) Are you guys/gals having fun? Fluff talk.

2) Hey, did you hear the latest news, a Polar Bear was spotted somewhere in the bush? Just kidding. Fluff talk.

3) Hey are you Isabel, oh, no, oops, you looked like her. Well, how is your day going so far at the beach? Fluff talk.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke....im not trying to be nasty or anything mate. I can see you need alot of help. The first thing you need to do thow is get away. You wont get a girl playing your life threw your parents and in harsh reality when they are not about anymore....you are going to be really messed up.

You should look into BIG life changes. Moving out....Moving away. Starting fresh...i mean it. You need to get out the life your in. Experiance the world for yourself. Make your own life.

I seriouslly think thats the best thing you can do...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
polar bears will get u nowhere.....going to the gym like an animal (since u cant even bench a 40 lb bar without anyting on it) WILL get u somewhere

go to the gym and forget about girls until u look good enough for them.

ur gonna keep getting horrible negative reactions until u LOOK LIKE wat girls like!

Reaction score
Suggestions saying to move out of the house aren't profitable, because you have to pay something if you are living somewhere else, and in order to do that, you need to either be able to pre-pay those expenses for a year in advance every year, or have some reliable job for it to work, where you know you are getting xyz a month. Being homeless, panhandling, and going to a food-bank aren't going to help, and neither is living in some social housing dump where you got violent gangs around neighbourhoods.

Thus, if I was to move out, first of all, I'd need to improve my career, be like AngelusPUA and make my parents make enough money so I can get a percentage and buy my own place, or simply go to law school.

Within a year from now, I may be going to law school in the US, or it may take some time to get my earning/investing capability in gear to afford a decent bachelor condo somewhere in town, you get what I'm saying, that's why I think this advice is just absurd.

People like to paint things under a brush or magic wand and go abra-ca-dabra. I've never had a salaried job before, and the working poor (minimum wage temp jobs) have it more hard than people on welfare -- so unless you get your act together, all moving out will accomplish is ensuring there is so much problems or trouble in life that the desire for women would go out the window as you'll likely be begging them for change rather than hitting on them. Not going to be like that. Got to get other things in gear first before moving out.

So it's fake it until you make it in the mean time, right?

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
polar bears will get u nowhere.....going to the gym like an animal (since u cant even bench a 40 lb bar without anyting on it) WILL get u somewhere

go to the gym and forget about girls until u look good enough for them.

ur gonna keep getting horrible negative reactions until u LOOK LIKE wat girls like!
People all hear are suggesting some excuse to stay away from approaching girls for a temporary time or something. Excercise, and moving away from homes are great long-term goals. Any action or activity promoting those things are important to say the least. But, then again, procrastinating in order to develop an inner game is just plain useless.

People live away from parents or with parents makes no difference, or Mystery Mythod would not exist, as Mystery lives with his parents. It's all skill and tact.

Sure, inner game helps, but it's fake it until you make it in the interim.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
WHY DO U NOT HAVE A COLLEGE EDUCATION AND A JOB??

u kno, the benefits of being a big geek usually are that they r well educated and have a relatively high paying job as their career...wtf have u spend the last 10 years doing??? if u werent goin on dates and picking up women, y werent u at least studying and focusing on gettign a career?? WTF HAVE U BEEN DOING THS LAST 10 YEARS?

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
WHY DO U NOT HAVE A COLLEGE EDUCATION AND A JOB??

u kno, the benefits of being a big geek usually are that they r well educated and have a relatively high paying job as their career...wtf have u spend the last 10 years doing??? if u werent goin on dates and picking up women, y werent u at least studying and focusing on gettign a career?? WTF HAVE U BEEN DOING THS LAST 10 YEARS?
good question

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is a geek not a nerd. Nerds are the smart over-acheivers. Geeks are the ones who dedicate their lives to Science Fiction and Fantasy.

He has been going to Star Wars conventions and stuff the last ten years.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i seriously REALLY REALLY want to see what this guy looks like!!! - i want to c wat he looks like more than i wanna **** my **** buddy tomoro nite!

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i seriously REALLY REALLY want to see what this guy looks like!!! - i want to c wat he looks like more than i wanna **** my **** buddy tomoro nite!

LOL Yeah I gotta know too, idk I may be kinda disappointed if he looks halfway decent and still has all these probs, but I bet he wants to see how you look as much as you wanna see him

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Does anyone know any good beach openers. Within my head, the best ones I could think of where:

Go up to a set and say...

1) Are you guys/gals having fun? Fluff talk.

2) Hey, did you hear the latest news, a Polar Bear was spotted somewhere in the bush? Just kidding. Fluff talk.

3) Hey are you Isabel, oh, no, oops, you looked like her. Well, how is your day going so far at the beach? Fluff talk.
Do you play beachvolleyball? Bring a friend and hang around the beachvolley courts - ask a group of people with mostly girls if you can join them, be sure to introduce yourself and make new friends! :woo: And yeah, it also helps if you kill at beachvolley!

Or maybe you americans mostly play football on the beach aswell? That's even better I guess - you get to tackle the girls! :up:

arglebargle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Thus, if I was to move out, first of all, I'd need to improve my career, be like AngelusPUA and make my parents make enough money so I can get a percentage and buy my own place, or simply go to law school.
You are much closer than you think. :crackup: