OR: Luke Skywalker goes to the beach.

Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
WHY DO U NOT HAVE A COLLEGE EDUCATION AND A JOB??

u kno, the benefits of being a big geek usually are that they r well educated and have a relatively high paying job as their career...wtf have u spend the last 10 years doing??? if u werent goin on dates and picking up women, y werent u at least studying and focusing on gettign a career?? WTF HAVE U BEEN DOING THS LAST 10 YEARS?
I have a University education and have a degree. Bachelor of Arts in Psychology under my belt. No luck finding work though. Landed in Real-Estate, and that's where I am today. But, haven't send much resume's out either to be fair, feel discourage as too many people want work experience or something.

My GPA went low on science averages, and I basically had oneitis issues, where unfortunately at the time, I didn't seek councelling, because it seems back then I needed it because I chased girls who were in difficult courses, and took courses to extend the chance to ask them to go out, while my grades dropped. This was the science detour I took that sunk my GPA. If I stayed in Psych, or stayed in Philosophy Arts or something, I"d have a close to straight A+ average.

The government was funding my education during the time through an Ontario Loan Assistance program, but my credit got shot when I took credit cards and played the stock market and lost, cutting funding also to government loans for education, as a result, I just bailed out with a Psych degree with a mediocre average.

Now, if I just asked those girls out I was having oneitis for, right away, that would have saved me from going in wrong courses with wrong ulterior motives that I didn't even acknowledge at the time.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
photo http://www.hotornot.com/r/?eid=ALE8OEB&key=MQK

Lest rating 5.1. Have other photos.
So we finally meet the man behind the post lol.

My pics in the picture thread just incase you were wondering.

To be perfectly ****ing honest, you don't need to do to much, you've already got a great skin complexion.

First, I can't tell if those are gaps in your teeth or if thats my monitor, lemme know about that.

Ditch the glasses, get some contacts. Clear or colored. Personally I have gray ones that work great, plus its so much easier to see than with glasses, and gray looks sexy on dark skinned guys, again refer to the pic :p.

Switch up your hairstyle a bit, I can't tell if its long or short, a better pic would do well.

Also, you look pretty ****ing tall, that's another plus (and yes I know your standing on something but you still look tall without it).

TBH man you don't look bad AT ALL, you just need to ditch those glasses, change up yourhairstyle, and I mean hell, even your clothing style isn't horrible.

donjuanapprentice01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
More proof that looks don't mean shyt to chicks.

I mean, Luke, your a good looking guy man! You even dress well! I was expecting some geeky looking guy. (sorry)

If I were to pass you on the street, no way in hell would I assume you were a virgin.

It's all about personality, and the vibe you give out. And, how you make a woman feel

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
he looks like hes got a HORRIBLE hips/shoulders ratio and girls really do focus on that when it comes to attraction, what i thought all alongis true - please hit the GYM as much as u can!!!

but the rest of u dont look that bad at all, deff if u work on urself, u can become a babe magnet

Reaction score
Hips shoulder ratio -- ok, can work on that.

Contact-lenses, have some 'phobias' about them, like I cant touch my eyes with my fingers, until I get over that, then I can try them. It was one of the suggestions from 'Payton Kane's' makeover concept. Also he said wear a silver bracelet (from flee market to get a cheaper one), and is behind the idea of the look you are seeing there.

Teeth - seems to be the computer effect.

This is a VERY BAD ONLINE PHOTO -- because the background sucks - and people have said it reflects 'bad judgement' or I'm sending mixed messages like 'I dont care', and the smile looks like a phoney salesman smile which also does more damage. Although the 'odd' person has complimented the smile (living too far geographically for any consequence). People have said, if I just digitally redid the environment, or put some other photos it would look better.

So, my WBAFC side would probably be personality and vibes more than anything else - but cool, my looks could pass for a PUA with some work.

qweretyuiopas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah the pic is awful man, im not sayin you look awful but that pic sucks monkey testicles, get a better pic that has the camera at an even angle and with more of your face. Its hard to even really see you there, just your clothes

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait...if you went to the beach with your parents and then you asked your father to wingman for you? No offense or anything, but theres seriously something disturbing about that...

Reaction score
Rebound Material said:
wait...if you went to the beach with your parents and then you asked your father to wingman for you? No offense or anything, but theres seriously something disturbing about that...
A solo-sarge is better in those circumstances you think?

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
A solo-sarge is better in those circumstances you think?
Well, I personally would just go solo in that case. Having my dad check out chicks with me just seems too weird. PLUS wasn't your mom there too?

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man. You seem to be in average shape. Youll be fine in that area. Id be more focused on getting your masters. Most psychology jobs require at least a masters. This is what I got from my psychology teacher when I was in high school a few years ago. Better yet, since youre in real estate, go to school to improve your resumes. Its never too late. Im 20, been to war, feel like Im 27, and Im gonna start college in like a year from now. Even if I was your age, not married, and had no kids, Id definately go back.

Hell, youre living with your parents. So am I now. Take advantage of the non expenses damnit.

Reaction score
Man Of Adventure said:
Hey man. You seem to be in average shape. Youll be fine in that area. Id be more focused on getting your masters. Most psychology jobs require at least a masters. This is what I got from my psychology teacher when I was in high school a few years ago. Better yet, since youre in real estate, go to school to improve your resumes. Its never too late. Im 20, been to war, feel like Im 27, and Im gonna start college in like a year from now. Even if I was your age, not married, and had no kids, Id definately go back.

Hell, youre living with your parents. So am I now. Take advantage of the non expenses damnit.
I'm not sure how much that would cost - but since I have a BA, and my folks may have some money, I may as well look into that. I'm still thinking of going into law though, but it doesn't hurt to research how to go into Master's program.

But - my GPA sunk to a mediocre grade due to crushes I had on some science students where my grade plummeted as I stayed in classes thinking I had a chance with them, and my credit rating is shot so I dont qualify for government assistance.

If you have unpredictable/little/no income, then non-expenses really doesn't mean much, other than just not living in a street or some slum housing.

I'll look into this tommorow - and the resume thing - this is probably all in my mind anyway, maybe it could work.

Krang!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah - I went sarging with my father when I visited him over the summer...

He's a naturally flirty nice guy (you know - Bill Murray personality) so he chatted up the girls and when they started asking about me - his shy son :whistle: - he'd pass them over