Operation Aggressive Stance

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for the kind words, Cas. I appreciate you taking the time out and expressing this to me.

If in the future I have more free time I do look forward to participating once again here.

I have gotten great fulfillment myself from offering insight and advice, and from reading other people's perspectives and experiences as well. And also from seeing that what I shared has actually helped someone.

Being a good instructor means being a good student. And to remain open to learning and growth one must be humble, and remain teachable.

I'm not sure how exactly or when I will return, but it has never really left my mind to return to SS and particpate again.

My goal is to truly teach by example and live a life that supports me fully, and works for me. To truly recognize the tools I already do possess, thus, shedding light on those tools for you and interested members who are curious enough to want to learn.

It's not so much that we don't have what we need, as much as recognizing that we already do have what we need...we just need to recognize it, nurture it and develop those qualities and tools further. That way, you can manifest what you want.

Thanks again for showing your appreciation. I'm very glad what I shared was of help to you. I wish you continued success in your journey.

I.