Only been on one date, but she texts me a lot. Is there a point wishing her happy easter today?

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you guys don't mess about with advice, thanks!

So she ended up texting me at 3am saying:

"You haven't text me all day :( I'm drunk and wanted at least a good morning beautiful text xxx"

Then at 10am she texted again saying:

"Apologise for my drunken text :oops: I'm totally paying for it this morning. X"
Just go with what you want... Texting in the beginning is tricky until she understands your tendencies. What works for one woman won't work for another. I have have several potentials with good interest that I responded very little to, and consequently they just drifted away. Others like to text a ton and don't mind getting little response, at least if you acknowledge something that you read.

I will agree that in the beginning, keep convo silly and fun. Sometimes you may get into a chat, but make it random. Don't give away details of your life that she should be getting after you bang her. Sounds like this girl has good interest, so definitely respond, but keep it light and fun.

Or here's another idea.. pick up the phone and call her. You would be surprised at how few men pick up the phone these days, I have started doing this and it makes women giddy... I have a great radio voice, so that helps too... but they all say "nobody ever wants to talk on the phone"

Glassguy

Reaction score
Wow you guys don't mess about with advice, thanks!

So she ended up texting me at 3am saying:

"You haven't text me all day :( I'm drunk and wanted at least a good morning beautiful text xxx"

Then at 10am she texted again saying:

"Apologise for my drunken text :oops: I'm totally paying for it this morning. X"
"I'm drunk and wanted at least a good morning BEAUTIFUL text"

Translation- I need attention from you so I know you're still on the hook.

Patience is a virtue. You're doing the right thing by not responding right away. I like to stay inconsistent. Sometimes I respond faster than others. If the texting has turned into sexting, I keep it going faster than just random chit chat. Random chit chat normally gets the "I'm super busy and have to run.....I'm looking forward to seeing you Wednesday night. See you then".

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you got stage3 clinger. Should be an easy 2nd date lay and then take it from there.

1 date and now a needy drunk text at 3am on a Sunday!? Yup been there done that with this type, exit stage left.

How old is this broad?

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sounds like you got stage3 clinger. Should be an easy 2nd date lay and then take it from there.

1 date and now a needy drunk text at 3am on a Sunday!? Yup been there done that with this type, exit stage left.

How old is this broad?
Smash, dash and block if things get very clingy. Get the pie before you throw away the pan.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your frame is pudding.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen the difference between being a bad texter, and being a good texter personally.
what do you think makes someone a good texter?