Only been on one date, but she texts me a lot. Is there a point wishing her happy easter today?

fmfan08

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've already said that each individual should make things fit their own needs. And I don't want to be seeing any woman more than twice a week.

So, it was important for me to get better at messaging. In order to keep plates spinning in the interim.

I honestly believe guys should rip up the rulebook. Because the rules I'm seeing about messaging women, I've pissed all over with good results.

But most guys don't do that, because they are playing it safe in order to get the lay right now. Instead of thinking about the long-term.
As long as you act confident, don't look needy, talk to other girls and have other things going on in your life you'll naturally text and do things in the right way. This is why I'd rather learn how to improve myself and not worry about what a girl thinks because then it'll come natural rather than having to learn rules from a rulebook which then makes it feel forced to me and I don't feel myself.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see a problem with saying Happy Easter. I got ex's that do it, I dont know why, probably cause they miss me he;he;he! :rolleyes:

After only one date, she is already calling/texting you before the second. Thats okay, she wants more!!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this is true. It doesn't increase it although it can maintain it if done right, BUT it also creates more chance of destroying it too.
If it doesn't increase it, why are you doing more work while adding risk? Would you choose this avenue in business? That's all we're iterating here.

As long as you act confident, don't look needy, talk to other girls and have other things going on in your life you'll naturally text and do things in the right way.
As long as you don't text at all, you'll naturally do things the right way.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rules are there, because they appeal to the fears and laziness that most guys have.
Yep. I'm lazy. If there's a way I can get laid with less work I am on it. Texting has been proven to be a waste of time. It is unnecessary to sleep with your target.

I assure you that I wouldn't have had some of the girls that I did, as long as I did, If I just used the phone for logistics.
How would you know?

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there any articles on this I could read more into? The last girl I did this with seemed to break it off because of the lack of communication between dates, so it's kind of knocked me from past experiences.
Hmm I could see if I could dig something up.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
Space sounds good. But I don't see the harm in a Happy Easter either. It's just a super chilled message with no nasty intentions.
If you want to send it send it. But I wouldn't. In my experience chicks always texted me happy holidays. I don't even think about this stuff anymore I just roll like that

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if three days go by and she doesn't reach out? Do I then contact or just keep waiting it out?
You already have a date set up, so there's no need for any correspondence. She will either cancel the date, in which case she has low interest and you delete her (don't worry, texting wouldn't save that... she was priming you for orbiter status), or she will text you to verify that the date is still on.

Are there any articles on this I could read more into? The last girl I did this with seemed to break it off because of the lack of communication between dates, so it's kind of knocked me from past experiences.
Women lie about why they break it off. Assuming she told the truth, it means you roughed up her ego and she isn't comfortable chasing. We all run into women like this. They love attention from guys, and usually end up dumping countless AFCs then complaining why she can't find a man that keeps her interest.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, for each element of game that we ignore, we are missing out.

For example, I have gotten rid of Facebook. So, I lose lays because of it.

Doesn't mean that I come on here, and tell people "Facebook lowers interest level. Avoid it". I'm just gaming in a way that I find tolerable for my own life.
The principles don't discriminate. Facebook does lower interest level. Any information she can find out about you can be used against you. I still have facebook. I pick up chicks on facebook, but I would get more lays without it. The rule isn't wrong... I get lays in spite of facebook.

I long-gamed two plates last year.

And, I have had girls straight up tell me how much they love our message chats. Or miss them after we have broken up.
I long-gamed several plates as well. All of whom knew I didn't like texting. If two guys bang 30 women each - one texting them regularly and one not texting them at all, what can we conclude about texting?

My point is not to sound like perfect gamers are above reproach. It's just relaying the information and principles that lead to consistent success. We don't have to follow all of them; most of us won't. But it doesn't mean the rules are wrong. They just are what they are.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that attitude comes from scarcity.
Not necessarily. It's just a philosophical difference. The consensus on this forum is standard - become the best man you can be through self improvement physically, emotionally, financially, and through your actions (becoming the "DJ"). This formula seeks to maximize the amount of women that will be attracted to you enough to go out with you.

From there, the rules are to maximize your potential. If you go on 100 first dates, you theoretically should eventually bang most of them if you do everything right and have decent luck with logistical circumstances (things out of your control). The further we deviate from the rules and principles, the less lays we get.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
What if three days go by and she doesn't reach out? Do I then contact or just keep waiting it out?
You wait. I waited 13 days once. After 2 weeks you might reach out.

My girl just initiated at 6pm. It's the 100th day of texting for us.

Don't be this guy:

"How are you today? LOL! ;)"

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea OP don't send it. Boom. Leave it. Let her reach. You'll make it too easy her IL will plummet.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is 2017... chicks love texting. All you guys acting like texting kills relationships are ridiculous lol. I won't say much else because you'll just quote me and say something about "texting is only to set up dates".... yea ok

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
This is 2017... chicks love texting. All you guys acting like texting kills relationships are ridiculous lol. I won't say much else because you'll just quote me and say something about "texting is only to set up dates".... yea ok
They love initiating texting. They don't love when guys are sending nice messages that interrupt them while they are initiating with guys that used and abused them.

I've found that texting first makes them comfortable enough to take their time.

Again, my stats show that in my most successful relationship, we text about half the days and she initiates 2/3 of the time (4/5 of late).
  • 200 days of dating
  • 100 days of texting
  • 62 days of her initiating
  • 50 orgasms (for her)
  • 38 days of me initiating
  • 20 dates
  • 0 smiley faces
  • 0 laugh out louds
Note: she is nearly 25% more likely to have an orgasm with me than have me initiate a text conversation.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea. CHICKs love texting.

Text it up bro wish them a happy hannakuh every day of it. "Heyyyyyy happy chanakahhhhhh" that's for girls bro.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are playing with a BPD, and are scared of triggering her push/pull dynamic. That is why you are scared of initiating with her.

That despite reckoning yourself in a serious relationship with that woman.

And you are really going to project that toxic situation onto other people as best practice? Are you fvcking crazy or something? :D

If that's your idea of what text-game is, then I suggest you use the phone for logistics lol
I've seen your argument. And every dynamic with each one is different. I have a good friend extremely successful with 8-9 woman and he texts them like you wouldn't believe.

So I'm not disagreeing completely because each situation and girl really is different.

fmfan08

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow you guys don't mess about with advice, thanks!

So she ended up texting me at 3am saying:

"You haven't text me all day :( I'm drunk and wanted at least a good morning beautiful text xxx"

Then at 10am she texted again saying:

"Apologise for my drunken text :oops: I'm totally paying for it this morning. X"

Last edited: