OMG! I've just realized the answer to everyone who's ever been nervous to approach!!!

Point Blank

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever been afraid to approach a beatiful woman? Are you ever nervous about getting rejected? Well, if you answered "yes" to both or either these questions, continue reading!!

This idea hit me like a ton of bricks today when I was shopping for an extra pair of versache shades. Whenever you feel fear to approach a women, just put on some shades! See, when you mask your eyes, you get a calm and secure feeling. This helps when building your confidence of approaching girls, and it can also help even if you get rejected beacuse the girl cannot see your eyes! Just use this method next time you get nervous, and start approaching more women! Do this until you're confident enough to approach them without the glasses!

:flowers: :up: :cheer: :cheer::box: :woo: :wave: :rock: :yes: :)

Reaction score
Yeah, but sunglasses could also convey a subtle message that you cant be trusted. When first approaching, a girl's number one question is are you a maniac who will potentially assault her or can she trust you, before she can feel attraction, etc... - and I dont think sunglasses help to that assurance, but if it works, go for it.

Captain Popular

Don Juan
Reaction score
and you couldnt do it inside b/c u look dumb and so it cuts it down by over 1/2

Sanity_Cleaver

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to dress up as a squid when approaching women.

If i get rejected i simple attribute it to the fact i'm dressed up as a slimy tentacled sea creature. It really helps my confidence knowing its the squid shes rejecting and not me.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocker said:
I find carrying a gun helps.
best response I've heard all year.

And did you mean versace or vershace? :cool:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
NeonBase said:
I find wearing a turban also helps...
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

AND:trouble: :trouble: your stupid idea.

Only people with low confidence have to hide behind props. Find your balls and gain some confidence through action.

Just another fking crutch.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
this thread shows how many sad lowlife losers post on sosuave and waste space - ****in morons

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute skip, didn't you post about how you should have the personality of a bum to pick up women? I'd rather wear sunglasses at night than chase someone down the block to get a nickle or two.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Skip are you becoming disenchanted with ss?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip, it might be time fore a new nick name.....that would be what, 6 or 7 by now???

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The sun never goes down in Cool-Town..... :rolleyes:

Isn't it about time some guys stopped leaning on gimmicks and tricks to overcoming their anxieties, and started getting to the root of the problem?

Here's an idea; Pretend you ARE wearing shades but leave them off.... the only difference is that which you make up in your own head. You should be the same with them on or off, and if you can't do that then you need to overcome it by going through the discomfort until it no longer bothers you. That's the only way to REALLY grow. Stop using a crutch.