OMG! I've just realized the answer to everyone who's ever been nervous to approach!!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
belividere said:
Wait a minute skip, didn't you post about how you should have the personality of a bum to pick up women? I'd rather wear sunglasses at night than chase someone down the block to get a nickle or two.

a personality of a bum??? where the **** did u get that ****head?

i said bums dont give a **** and go up to everyone without any fear or hesitation, and adapting that attitude with girls (no fear or hesitation) is the best thing u can learn from homesless people!!

have a bums PERSONALITY? get ur facts straight moron

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
look at the thread starter.....hse a fake playing around with u people and all i see is loser after loser ACTUALLY DISCUSSING THIS ****????

spider - shut ur mouth b4 i show everyone the picture u sent me of urself in a message, i dont wanna embarass u cuz ur enough of a loser to have ****ed 100+ hookers and never a real girl - u should NOT be talking

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: Love the turban and squid costume ideas. Maybe dressing in a teletubbie costume will make you look more "alpha."

Neon's sig rocks

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wear a fake mustache too.

They will think your a man....did i just say man....i ment MAN!!!!!!! ROAR! (Beats Chest)

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, this isn't a bad thought, but not really a good idea.

Shades are great for scoping out chicks.

But I have found that when approaching, the eye contact is is very important. When you get several moments of eye to eye contact, the body realeases endorphins or something, which will put the person at ease and increase feelings, so you will create an increased sense of connection with her.

So take off your sunglasses, turban and fake mustaches and just go for it.
Unless you want to convince her that you are a rich arab oil dude.

Hadow Khan

Don Juan
Reaction score
The solution...

Wear the shades when you open, then prop em on your head as you neg.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
It's true. It's said eyes are the window to your soul and they bare everything. You can indeed save yourself from nervousness when wearing shades but you miss out on eye contact which is a MASSIVE element in forming attraction!