OK lemme "ask the audience" on this one...fvck her or forget her?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I took a trip to one of my old former hangouts Wednesday night...a college-bar in a nearby town. Most of the girls there are your typical dumb-ass college sluts, but that's kinda why I went. :D I've been in a slump for months now and haven't had GOOD sex for some time.

The place is packed with the usual crowd. As I'm walking around, I make eye-contact with this curly-haired blond girl in jeans and a white top. Sit down with her, start a conversation with her and her friend. They seem normal enough at first. She's talking to some guy, but both she and her female friend assure me that he's just a friend.

So I've got my arm around her, laying the mack down, we kiss a couple times, brief kisses, she said her guy-friend is kind of into her so she doesn't want to kiss me around him. We leave the bar for 15-20 minutes or so and a pretty intense make-out session ensues.

I probably could've f'ed her that night, and would have, but it was "that time of the month." She assured me, however, that she'd be "done in two days" and then she was "all mine." LOL

So the last couple days getting a piece of this girl has been fresh on my mind. But so have some significant concerns.

-She claims to have "standards", but this is pretty quick...so I'm a little worried about "cleanliness"...but I guess any one-nighter has those issues
-She mentioned she had a poor sense of smell because she "used to" (probably still does) sniff coke
-She mentioned that she has "six weeks till she has to get back to her 'guy'", some drug-dealer boyfriend she has

I talked to some of my other friends about it...they think I shouldn't chance it because of the dealer bf thing, that I could be inviting a jealousy-trip from a crazy motherf**ker. But I dunno if he even lives around here...and I haven't been able to think of much else besides getting up in this girl's guts. And she seems like she'd be an awesome lay, too. :p

So I'mma ask you guys...should I call this girl up, *67 her and try to go to her place so she doesn't know my address or phone number, and give her a good "shagging"? Or should I just toss her number to avoid getting with her, either because she's a dirty slvt or because of the bf deal?

Obviously, this girl has been ruled out completely as dating material...if I DO call her up, it's strictly "business". :D I mean, she can be replaced...there are always willing women. But a couple of people have told me "I deserve better", even from a one-night stand. I don't know whether to listen or whether that's utter bullsh!t. :p

So opinions welcome.

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odds are pretty good that there's something to catch from her.

School

Banned
Reaction score
Nasty, dirty, drug *****. Stay away from that, unless you fancy STD or Venereal Disease.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's worth it. This one could come with some major consequences and if it was me, I'd stay far away from her.

Besides, she might be hot, but she sounds like a trashy kind of woman. You should be aiming a lot higher for yourself.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question on my mind is whether people are saying this about THIS PARTICULAR girl, or just one-night-stand women in general.

Personally, I like the idea of casual sex as much as having a steady f-buddy. Something exciting about meeting a stranger and going from nothing to passion in the course of a night.

So what is it that makes this girl "not worth it"? Is it the things I mentioned, the drugs, the boyfriend, etc? Or are you judging her for engaging in casual sex?

Because I can easily walk away from this ONE, but if what you're saying is I deserve better than picking up women and f'ing them that same night or the next night in a "just-sex" kind of way, I feel like a major point of excitement is being taken away. :p

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So she's got a boyfriend (who she'll be with in 6 weeks) and she's pulling you outside to make out with you because her guy friend is into her and she doesn't want him to see?

Interesting...

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
So she's got a boyfriend (who she'll be with in 6 weeks) and she's pulling you outside to make out with you because her guy friend is into her and she doesn't want him to see?

Interesting...
She is a coke addict/wh0re! in a nut shell she is a prostitute who will give it to you for free that night instead of demanding money or coke from her pimp/drugdealer boyfriend.

I wish it was that easy to sleep with a woman clean slate and never see her again but when a woman has some sh1t drama in her life, she will bring it on to you in some form or another. Say no to hoe! and go find some quality girls that you at least want to date on some kind of basis and wont give you problems.

Her guy friend is an AFC emotional Tampon and she uses him for emotional support, money and taxi driver. Of coarse she doesn't want to see him mad by making out with you because he might decide to drop her as a "friend". She is manipulative coke addict/wh0re! and you know that after meeting her on the first day!!! I wonder what you will find out after you hit that!!!???

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...I'd hit it and make sure you do it at a hotel so she doesn't have any sort of link to you. Make sure you put your cell on "private" when you call her too!! :D

She's a w-hore, treat her like she wants to be treated.

PIMP

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh...

I was talking it over with a friend of mine...turns out I was kind of skirting the REAL question the whole time. It came down to choosing between one gamble and another.

I chose not to call her.

This time I'mma pass on the sport-fvck. There are better women to roll the dice on a one-nighter than some 19-year-old cokeheaded party girl with a thug-boyfriend. :)

Thanks.

Peace

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don' t let it get to GF stage. If you do, you will always be thinking how EASY she was and knowing she has ALWAYS been easy.

Regards,

Mike

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think you should fvck her. Because she wants you to, and you want to. It's not like you're gonna listen to anyone that says "Don't do it.." because you actually want to. I say DO IT. That is exciting... fvcking some other dude's girlfriend... shoot jizz on her face, so that she'll kiss him in remembrance of what you did to her trifling azz.. if he hunts you down, i'm quite sure we'll be the first to know.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever read PRLs replies? They're always say no to hos etc.
Id suggest taking his advice for this one.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what did i tell you kids

WHEN A MAN CAN'T PAY FOR DRUGS HE STEALS

WHEN A WOMAN CAN'T PAY FOR DRUGS SHE......

OPENS HER LEGS !!!

cocaine is the serious $hit in the drug game. you go high ;) enough you will find POLICE and serious dudes who will kill you as soon as blink.

if her dealer finds out squirrels it would mean YO A$$

she is a junkie h0 and a hot one from the sounds of her situation

her vagina is likely to be a very nasty place

YOU DID US PROUD squirrels

and as PR_L would say " SAY NO TO CRACK H0S ! "

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

JPR

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the post above, coke will make you do crazy stuff. My good friend got sucked into doing coke, he changed big time, stole and borrowed money anywhere he could to get another hit. A chick sho does coke is bound to be a dirty down there. Her money making machine is her pu$$y, there is no doubt in my mind after seeing how hungry my best friends was after coke that this chick or any other chick would loan her body to anyone who'd buy her some stuff. A lifetime of having some disease is not worth a cheap thrill to just carve another knotch in the headboard :down:
A one night stand might be a slut but a drug addicted slut is not even worth the price of condom or two or three in my book :D

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I say that if you're gonna do it then do it at a hotel or something. I don't like the sounds of this one personally though. I wouldn't like the idea of her jealous BF trying to find me or something.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
what did i tell you kids

WHEN A MAN CAN'T PAY FOR DRUGS HE STEALS

WHEN A WOMAN CAN'T PAY FOR DRUGS SHE......

OPENS HER LEGS !!!

cocaine is the serious $hit in the drug game. you go high ;) enough you will find POLICE and serious dudes who will kill you as soon as blink.

if her dealer finds out squirrels it would mean YO A$$

she is a junkie h0 and a hot one from the sounds of her situation

her vagina is likely to be a very nasty place

YOU DID US PROUD squirrels

and as PR_L would say " SAY NO TO CRACK H0S ! "

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “
Yep, I knew LIT was going to respond to this post!

Squirrels, I'm going to tell what you need to cure your lonely existence -- a soft-spoken feminine dainty polite respectful caring loving virgin who will be loyal to you and do things to please you!!!

This hor is Trouble with a capital "T"!!! FLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!