OK lemme "ask the audience" on this one...fvck her or forget her?

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A crack wh0re?!?!

I dono about that, i'd stay away.
V.D. and a jelous guy.
Whatever you do, DO NOT double bag it just makes the condom more likely to break.

All this talk about crack wh0res reminds me of this joke i know...

what's the difference between a crack dealer and a wh0re?

The wh0re can clean her crack and use it again... :D

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, talk about overanalysis!

-She's a peice of butt
-She's obviously a sure thing (I've definately gotten the "it's that time of the month, but we can do it wednesday!" thing before.)
-She's trying to get some fun in, you're just another link in the chin of commitment-free lays to her. Never pass down a free lunch
-I'm continuously shocked at the values shown on this board, with **** like "OMFG SHE SMOKES WEED I DUMPED HER". I, my friends, and it would seem tons of girls my age kick back with a little blow from time to time. Just because she does some coke doesn't make her a money-grubbing drug addict. Just probably does.

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
-I'm continuously shocked at the values shown on this board, with **** like "OMFG SHE SMOKES WEED I DUMPED HER". I, my friends, and it would seem tons of girls my age kick back with a little blow from time to time. Just because she does some coke doesn't make her a money-grubbing drug addict. Just probably does. [/B]
I agree. In fact I have several friends who regularly snort coke (it's a completely different situation to smoking 'crack' btw) and hold down high-powered jobs and are also very nice people. Just having taken a drug doesn't automatically make a women a crack-ho'. That just makes people sound very naive.

Personally I'd giver her a go once but don't give her your #.