*OFFICIAL* December 2011 Bootcamp - Week 1

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 2 of Bootcamp 1

Made lots of eye contact with people today, though no smile as they broke once we made eye contact. I'm getting better at this though I still have this reflex action of looking away while trying to establish eye contact with an attractive girl.

I'd say I have at least established decent eye contact with at least 15 people throughout the day.

Here are the more significant details:

In the lift, saw this HB I had totally never seen before. Looked at her, smiled and said 'Morning'. We made some small talk before I left for my dental appointment.

On my way to a shop to buy a food scale, made eye contact with a 30 plus lady and smiled. She bert stared at me lol. Kinda funny if you ask me, I was trying not to laugh after that incident.

At the bar as a farewell to one of my buddies flying off back Vietnam. Made seriously heavy eye contact with a HB 8 (or so I thought). Smiled at her and she smiled back but I was too drunk to even try approaching. After we left, I got a good look at her and OMG she was a maximum 6. Beer goggles at work brothers.

Good day but I have to improve on mantaining eye contact with attractive women. Probably a self esteem issue with my skinny self but continued working out recently. Excited for the next day!

As I'm writing this I'm passing out from alcohol. Lol...

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an easy task as I work in retail for now.

R

Rubato

My activity will resume Saturday. Finals have been killing me and while this is obviously something important, I'm not going to go out sarging at the expense of my grades. I have finals through 4 PM Friday, an appointment with an ortho Dr. for a shoulder injury I have lifting (let's all pray to whatever God we believe in [even if He is ourself] that it's not a rotator cuff tear...) and immediately after that, my dad's office Christmas party. I don't want to sarge his 3 married post menopausal women. Expect a report with possibly the additional 40 approaches posted Saturday night. I will start early Saturday morning and work all day. If I have to go out Sunday I will, but I have a date Sunday morning and would prefer just to finish it up on Saturday.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rubato said:
My activity will resume Saturday. Finals have been killing me and while this is obviously something important, I'm not going to go out sarging at the expense of my grades. I have finals through 4 PM Friday, an appointment with an ortho Dr. for a shoulder injury I have lifting (let's all pray to whatever God we believe in [even if He is ourself] that it's not a rotator cuff tear...) and immediately after that, my dad's office Christmas party. I don't want to sarge his 3 married post menopausal women. Expect a report with possibly the additional 40 approaches posted Saturday night. I will start early Saturday morning and work all day. If I have to go out Sunday I will, but I have a date Sunday morning and would prefer just to finish it up on Saturday.

GL RUBARTO!!! Focus on your exams cuz their will help you for your success! It will paid off... women love successful men.

Something Im still learning but getting the hang off is that NEVER EVER cancel your plans or goals for any chick(s). You are more important than anybody out there. YOU GO MAN.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am very confident on my approaches and i have no problems maintaining eye contact. However... I still need way more improvement on eye to eye. I'll be working this week on those the most.

Something that kind of is a weakness for me is sometimes is my accent (its not bad... just awkward on rare occasions). Im trying to use it to my advantage to add mystery and romance. Do any of you have any cool tips?

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys ...

here'es my report :

so basically i'm working on a new job (trip security ... for tourists or schools)
and im going out with them for some days (1,2,3,10 etc.)
so it's kinda hard for me to find complet stranger but i'm trying to work on it ... with the students and tourists
so i finished the articles tuesday and started to practice
these last 3 days i was with a school group between 17 and 18 years old (teachers was ugly and old) so i decided to practice on them
first i got to school tuesday and starter to talk with almost everyone .. teachers and bus drivers and even the tour guides
so i was keeping eye contact and smiling from time to time and talking to them a small talk

tuesday was the first day and all of my group (30 students) were really nice
i did small talk with some chicks and i finally knew all my group maked them laugh and had some fun
theen the night we got to the hotel and there i was initiating conversation with other chicks from other groups
used some quick openers : 'hey guys who's your security guy ?' then conversation/ 'hey guys i have to ask ... can you do something funny and special like touching elbow with tongue ?!'(it was because one of my scurity guy needed a video for something)

next day (wednesday) quick tour in a city i didnt know but not interesting so we had 1:30 hour to eat and do whatever we wanted to ... so i just jumped on the occasion to talk with 2 or 3 people basic small talk (eye contact, smile, 'hi')
these chicks i already knew naturally introduced me to the other groups (friends from other groups ... same school)

the night they had a great party with black music (my favorite) and i have some talent as a dancer so i danced and make the people move their asses
then some students want me to do a battle with a student who's dancong really good ... and as soon as this began every single person on the dance floor made a circle around as
he lose but after that we danced together (no haters) and a lot of chicks wanted to dance with me ... so i danced just to keep the dancefloor full (they are 17 for the majority and i'm the security guard so i didnt want problems)
was grat

day after (today) we did the last tour on another city and had 1 hour of freedom (but nothing i was starving to eat something and get rest)
but today every chicks i didnt know came to ask me if im the one who danced last night .... so i was humble ;p
and that's it i know almost every chick from the trip and made some small talk
smiled, eye contact (im working on it and i can stay almost 3 minutes without blinking ... yes you can train on this) and small talk make them laugh

negatives point:
- i still need to work on my small talk (i was PUA so i had all my scrip ready once, but now i'm trying to be more and more natural as the time pass)
- i still dont know what to do while talking to chick
AD said if you can be sexual by word and BL then dont use kino ... but other people do say to use it ! (i know it's not the week of kino but i had this dilema this week and i wanna be ready when we'll need to use it on the boot camp)
i must precise that i do using kino for the moment and im doing it pretty good

positives points:
- im getting use to small talk and more experience
- im more leader
- im more natural on my approach ...
- its been a while but i have a great confidence
if i had to rate my confidence on a scale from 0 to 10 i'd say 8.5

i dont know if it's count as the exercice for the boot camp ... so tell me if it's good ... if not i'll do the exercice again as soon as i can until the 12th

p.s. great job all of you who's taking part of the boot camp and actually posting here your progress ;)

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
I still need way more improvement on eye to eye. I'll be working this week on those the most.
you can sstart by train in front of the miror it'll make you use to look into the eyes (even if it's yours) it's havong a great effect
i did that and its working

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
This is an easy task as I work in retail for now.
¨
i work too in Retail, actually in a fashion store.. but i wouldn't consider that as completing the test!

It would be taking the pvssy way trough this assignment, it should be after work :) !

flint

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I've got 21 hi's so far, and I've been practicing eye contact for almost an hour. I'll probably knock this out by saturday.

On the first day I did this I said hello to this women and then asked her where something in the store was, but she was really b*tchy. Whatever.

Tonight I really didn't feel like going out and doing this, but I equated it to how I feel when I work out; when I really don't want to do it that's when I need to do it the most to stay disciplined.

I went to a coffee shop and saw this HB9 blonde, drop dead beautiful. I said hello, then ordered a coffee. One of the guys behind the counter asked if I was dating her, I said no (and I also felt kinda good because I guess I look like the kinda guy that would be able to date her or something while in my work clothes).

Here's the crazy part. As soon as I said no, the guy left the counter, went up to the girl, and said "Excuse me, I'm Ed. I think you're gorgeous. Here's a pen, why don't you write down your name and number". HE SAID THIS WITH UNFLINCHING FRAME AND EYE CONTACT!

The HB giggled for a second, picked up the pen, and wrote down her name and number. They literally chatted the rest of the time I was there, and I just thought to myself how crazy it was that a guy who works at a coffee shop had the b*alls to do that and I don't even though I have an awesome job.

In any rate that sort of lit a fire and I'm stepping this up!

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job guys! Looks like you guys are making good progress! However for me, people breaking off eye contact before I even can say hi is a major stumbling block for me. Anyone know how to counter this? It happens with almost every person that looks at me.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
flint said:
Hey guys. I've got 21 hi's so far, and I've been practicing eye contact for almost an hour. I'll probably knock this out by saturday.

On the first day I did this I said hello to this women and then asked her where something in the store was, but she was really b*tchy. Whatever.

Tonight I really didn't feel like going out and doing this, but I equated it to how I feel when I work out; when I really don't want to do it that's when I need to do it the most to stay disciplined.

I went to a coffee shop and saw this HB9 blonde, drop dead beautiful. I said hello, then ordered a coffee. One of the guys behind the counter asked if I was dating her, I said no (and I also felt kinda good because I guess I look like the kinda guy that would be able to date her or something while in my work clothes).

Here's the crazy part. As soon as I said no, the guy left the counter, went up to the girl, and said "Excuse me, I'm Ed. I think you're gorgeous. Here's a pen, why don't you write down your name and number". HE SAID THIS WITH UNFLINCHING FRAME AND EYE CONTACT!

The HB giggled for a second, picked up the pen, and wrote down her name and number. They literally chatted the rest of the time I was there, and I just thought to myself how crazy it was that a guy who works at a coffee shop had the b*alls to do that and I don't even though I have an awesome job.

In any rate that sort of lit a fire and I'm stepping this up!
VERRRY NICEE!!!! This is very inspiring. Did you read Pook's stuff? It really has changed my mindset with girls. I think i wouldnt mind doing the same thing the guy did after reading all his posts from the kill Desperation thread.

Leopold

Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
Good job guys! Looks like you guys are making good progress! However for me, people breaking off eye contact before I even can say hi is a major stumbling block for me. Anyone know how to counter this? It happens with almost every person that looks at me.
Well... are you sure you are pleasant to look at? Try looking your bests..
But most important... Have a CONFIDENT smile... this is the key.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leopold said:
Well... are you sure you are pleasant to look at? Try looking your bests..
But most important... Have a CONFIDENT smile... this is the key.
Yes I dress well and most of my friends tell me that m new haircut really suits me well. So I don't see why I'm experiencing problems like this. I live in Singapore where people aren't as open in the US. I can look intimidating sometimes

TheMale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe your eye contact are too intnese .... try to look at someone morr friendly more like yoi intrested in him/her (not for dating or sex but just intrested in who they are)

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tried looking in the mirror today. My eye contact is not intense but people are still constantly breaking off after a minisecond of eye contact. I don't know whether its because I look intimidating or what.

Removing it in about a weeks' time so it doesnt come bite me in the ass.

Last edited:

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Konada said:
I tried looking in the mirror today. My eye contact is not intense but people are still constantly breaking off after a minisecond of eye contact. I don't know whether its because I look intimidating or what.

Heres a picture of me: http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/5013/photopl.jpg

Removing it in about a weeks' time so it doesnt come bite me in the ass.
You don't look intimidating dude. You look INTIMIDATED.

Don't hunch your shoulders...walk with your head held high, your chest out (you've been working out, right? Show that chest and be proud of it), walk around like you are the boss because YOU ARE THE BOSS.

You are the great catch. Be confident. You deserve more in your life than you are letting yourself get. All you need is a belief and a desire that you can have awesome and fulfilling interactions with women, and improve all other areas of your life.

Think about the good things you achieved in your life. If you tell me you have no achievements, that's complete bull$hit and you're being negative.

And remember how important your state of mind is in the moment. Don't force happiness/cheerfulness. Actually BE HAPPY AND CHEERFUL. Watch stand up comedy, a funny TV show like 'Two and a Half Men', or think of something funny which happened to you or a friend, so that when you smile, it's natural.

Hope that helps bro.

About my progress...

I know Rubato told me not to go out with parents when I'm doing this bootcamp work BUT...

I went to a mall with family for some Christmas shopping (parents + older brother). To save time, my dad and my brother went to one shop while my mum and I went to another. I smiled and said hi to any woman that made eye contact with me. Some smiled and said hi, some just smiled, a few looked down at the ground and kept walking. It was probably around 30 or so women, the mall was busy and we walked past a LOT of women.

My mum ended up being my wingwoman LOL. She was buying cosmetics and bath/candle stuff for her friends and a cute girl (7 out of 10, not amazing but still OK) who worked there was giving her advice. I'm quite a well-read guy, and can talk about almost any topic so I got in a conversation with the hired gun about the cosmetics (e.g. using highlighters to emphasise areas of the face versus using concealers...different lipsticks and how well they go with certain skin tones...some bull$hit like that, I kept up and pretended to understand haha). The 7 out of 10 hired gun was impressed and said not many guys know about this kinda stuff...I said "yeah, one of the many things that would make me a good boyfriend HAHA, you know you love it".

Turned out she had a boyfriend (OR she was trying to reject me in a nice way, who cares lol, not gonna overanalyse this...it was fun to talk to her) so I didn't number close her. Didn't give a crap that my mum was watching :crackup: .

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its an self esteem issue. I lost quite a bit of mass while I was having finals but am working out now. Plus I've been through quite a rough patch recently. I deleted my oneitis from my life completely, buyer remorse set in after a few days haha. Things will get better as my self esteem gets better.

On a brighter note, eye contact is becoming easier but still facing the problem of unresponsive people. (Breaking contact, looking at the ground, bert stare stare etc)

The only true success I got today was when I was the airport. Smiled and said hi to this girl though she gave me a wtf look. Yeah fvck all these antisocial pigs, I'm out to improve myself.

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I fell into a bad habit...but snapped out of it.

I was at the gym yesterday and the same 5.5 out of 10 jailbaits (that I posted about earlier in this thread) were there. I admit it was a bit awkward because now that I found out they are high school seniors and under 18, I didn't even want to make eye contact and say hi to them, it felt wrong.

It was a bit offputting because they kept checking me out, while I was doing tricep exercises they would stop their conversation and watch me work out everytime I started my set and then when I finished my set and step away from the tricep cable machine, they would resume their conversation. It annoyed me because I wanted to focus 100% on my workout and give it full intensity. I actually tried to avoid eye contact/ignore them because I knew they were jailbait and they weren't even hot. It was unwanted attention which pissed me off a little.

After a while I thought "Wait a minute, why am I getting bothered by this? Chill the f*ck out. Who gives a $hit if they are watching?" I remembered my Amsterdam trip and how I got completely naked infront of HB10 hookers whom I didn't even know and stuck my d!ck in them. I realised if I had no problem doing that, then some kiddies checking my out like I'm their faggot Justin Bieber teen idol popstar or whatever should not bother me at all. I carried on working out and focusing on my lifts. I made eye contact in a friendly way but I was not interested in talking to these not-so-good-looking high school seniors. Not because I was afraid or uncomfortable, simply because I just wasn't interested in talking to them and hearing about their high school drama or what they were going to do on the weekend (which no doubt would have been something similar to the lyrics of 'Friday' by Rebecca Black).

Sounds antisocial and maybe I should be more friendly, but at the gym...I'm there to work out to max intensity, to build muscle and to lift hard. I'm in an aggressive mood, competing with myself, not giving a crap about other people. Because I'm in that state of mind, the gym is probably not the place for bootcamp work. From now on, I take this outside the gym.

Konada said:
I live in Singapore where people aren't as open in the US. I can look intimidating sometimes
There might be a cultural thing going on here. I get how smiling and saying hi to strangers in Singapore might not be received so well. I speak from experience with regard to Oriental culture when I say this...but maybe you should be a bit more polite and convey a more respectful vibe.

What I mean is, instead of smiling and saying hi straight away... establish eye contact and give a curt nod (like a short bow, where you're bowing slightly at the neck), maybe with a little smile (but not showing teeth or grinning). That little modification to the bootcamp exercise will mean that it is a bit more polite, which will be received better by females because you're being respectful....they aren't going to think of you as a sleazebag but instead they're more likely to see you as someone who is cultured and has traditional old-school values, who is friendly but not threatening. THEN, if the situation's right (i.e. they reciprocate)...say hi and talk to them.

You live in Singapore so you'll know exactly what I mean here.

But self-confidence is STILL important. Read the bootcamp articles and apply what's in them. Maybe use a personal experience (like I did with the hookers) to remind yourself of confidence too.

P.S. Don't worry about losing mass...ever heard of muscle memory? You'll get it back in no time!

Last edited:

JonJaper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So...I'm back in London for university, and I must say, the difference of doing this bootcamp work in a big city vs a small town in pretty big!

Back in my family's home area, I was getting a lot of positive responses. In London... almost everyone has their head down and looks depressed LOL. The few times I established eye contact, they would look down at the road and keep walking, or they would have a surprised expression, as if they were shocked that someone smiled at them. Maybe that's what a big city does to people. Maybe it's British culture, where people like to keep themselves to themselves vs USA where people are more open/friendly.

BUT... I'm not taking this $hit personally. I realise it's nothing wrong with me, but at the same time I'm not going to be defeatist and say "Meh, they're all miserable anyway there's no point trying". I think in a big city, instead of just being confident and positive within yourself, you have to really show it outwardly too. Almost exaggerate it. Like if I'm happy and positive, walk around with a spring in my step and a massive smile. Sing out loud if I have a song in my head. People might think I'm insane, but heck, I don't give a $hit if everyone else is grumpy. :p