NYC Meeting! NJ, NY, PA, CT, NYC June 3rd, 2006 Get in here!

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, i think next week is too soon, ill get something goin again or if someone wants to take charge..feel free

Spy

Reaction score
Fellas, I (Sai) had a kick ass time hanging out and learning with the whole lot of y'all. would love to do it again. Everybody were pretty cool and would love to get to know everyone better other than just PUAs. To those that were there at underbar in Union square with me, that place rocks and well worth going back there for future sarging escapades (in the very near future)...

Spy

Reaction score
Fellas,
Ideas for future outings - hit the Lavalife parties. there was actually one going on tonite, but I couldnt quite make it, but these parties are great. Lots of girls and great for practicing. I'll keep u posted abut these parties, but just go to www.lavalife.com and there's lists of when the next parties are. the Toshi parties (www.toshiparty.com). just click on the link and check out the website. these are also great. they're held in the Puck building with open bar (50 bucks entry or so). Lincoln center Swing Dance - yup tons of women love to swing (i know - i did ballroom dancing for 5 yrs and met a lot of women that way - u need no pretense at all. just ask someone to dance and the women love it). the Lincoln center swing starts in a week or 2. There's a whole lot of other places too in NYC...all u need is to get together a group. Cultural societies like Asia Society, South Asian Networking Association all have happy hours ALL the time...great place to meet asian women (continuing the thread from above). One thing i've been meaning to go to is to take a bartending class. there are always women in these classes. If you guys want, I can send y'all invites from a business networking association that I belong to called Ryze (www.ryze.com). this association has TONS of social events listed all the time. I speak from experience - good place to meet and pick up women. Just email me and I can set u up w/ the invites. Any more ideas, please post...

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sai whats up dood ! Your a pretty active guy and you have great ideas !!!!
count me in !

ssj245 , next week I'm gonna be going out with the women I met on saturday, and I know all the other guys are gonna be busy to, so you gotta wait awhile kid !

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's a big request for something soon, I got nothing goin for Saturday night (my f'in 1st camping trip got cancelled), maybe get together a small sarge group and hit the city? Let me know what you guys think.

bakaten

Don Juan
Reaction score
id be down, just let me know where in village i can get that ID.
the bouncer was funny "nice u go this from teh villege eh?"

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know i have to get back to you on that, i have to find out the exact address from my friend, im making a new topic for this meet

snbatman

Don Juan
Reaction score
gongxia649 said:
maybe because they were asian. they are not as open as white girls..
Woh there killer. I really don't think race has much to do with whether a girl is "cold" or not.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely time to do this again, if anyone can come through with details about a singles get together, Lavalife etc...that would probably make for a good night of meeting women.

I can come through with some solid plans but if anyone knows any events that would be the key.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think it's about time we guys get together again before the weather starts coolin down LOL college season is a week away

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cool, I got a bunch of places I've been wanting to hit up.
all we need is a date when everyone is available and I'll make the plans.
hopefully your all over 21 or got a reliable fake ID.