NYC Meeting! NJ, NY, PA, CT, NYC June 3rd, 2006 Get in here!

lexdiamond20

Don Juan
Reaction score
lexdiamond20 said:
Hey is anyone driving in from n. jersey? I think im gonna have to pay for parking and wondering if anyone would like to hitch a ride and split the pay.
Any other takers. Im leaving in about an hour and a half.

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
gongxia, sent you my info

if anyone needs someone else's number give me a call and ill help them out

7:45pm guys, try not to be late!

bakaten

Don Juan
Reaction score
i HATE tryna decide what to wear bring... its raining i hate clubbing with my coat on

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
16 person turnout
11 from the boards
I'd say it was a success haha
Good meeting everyone, it was fun as hell

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no ones really saying to much about last night, personally i would have preferred to learn more about the group than focus on girls, even though i like hooking up as much as everyone else, it would have been better to walk away with friends instead of a group of guys getting together to get girls.

I did have fun and some of the people i got to meet were cool. i also like the way everyone supported when it came to talking to chicks definitely felt like working with a team.

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
drum&bass, i completely understand what you mean. I think towards the end, when we split the groups up and you guys stayed in that lounge, myself and the other group really clicked in the bar we got into. We ended up staying there until 3ish and worked as a team to get girls. How did you guys do in the lounge?

BxPrince24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys do, keep me posted. I didn't go because i had an audition for a movie.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
Srry guys

Srry guys. I would have loved to come but a last minute thing required me to cancel. I was really looking forward to this actually and I think that we need to rearrange this plan and do it again. Make it the same place too.

How does June 10th Sound?

jcap

Don Juan
Reaction score
storm,
I like the advice you gave me, "Hit on someone you reaaally like"
For some reason, I think I and many other people sarge for fun, where we are trying to get an entertainment reaction,
where as hitting on someone you really like, you actually would get better results if you stayed more real.

blackaccord,
Great organization skills :)

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, I came back from work crazy late...LOL

Well personally for me, Blackaccord, ABSoluteboxer, lexdiamond20 and yrock181 who ended up at the college bar late that night till 3ish, we really started to loosen up and click chemistry wise (god knows i really needed to loosen up, big time and i'm still a work in progress).

I don't know how the rest of the guys like Drum&Bass and Rockstar did at the lounge, but for the brief time i was in there they looked like they were enjoying the scene (nice asian ladies).

The whole group turnout was GREAT...only 1 "no show" i believe, EXCELLENT

Maybe it was meant to be the way it all turned out, splitting into 2 groups late that night, who knows. We were about to call it quits when i had this crazy idea of following these hot chicks down the street then out of nowhere we struck gold and found this pretty nice college bar with very nice girls (crazy luck) :D Us guys enjoyed more of the early to mid 20's crowd college bar scene than probably the rest of the guys...who knows, we were the younger bunch of the whole group too. And also we learned about everyones different tastes, some of us are not picky and do anywhere, some can't do bars at all, others only do public places, etc. For some of us including me we showed a "little rust" in our game but as the night progressed it got much better. At dinner, our group got a little in depth about relationships, views, techniques and what not...but as a whole dj group, unfortunately it never happened. Hopefully next time we'll be more specific on our objectives, places and what to look for. And as far as the guys were concerned, everyone was cool

But for the most part, I considered the night a pretty good success that we can build on and we will. I know for a fact i've made some good friends, but most importantly WINGMEN THAT I CAN RELY ON....that was HUGE for me... So now if i wanted to go to a bar, or clubs in the metro area, long island or jersey and not have all that pressure on my shoulders i know i can have someone to rely on. Personally I wouldn't mind doing this again, it will be planned a little better but nontheless I had a real good time. Thanks for everything guys.

- Kingbeef

p.s.- If any of you guys want the pic from outside the bar we took please p'm' me so i can email it to you or post up.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
no ones really saying to much about last night, personally i would have preferred to learn more about the group than focus on girls, even though i like hooking up as much as everyone else, it would have been better to walk away with friends instead of a group of guys getting together to get girls.

I did have fun and some of the people i got to meet were cool. i also like the way everyone supported when it came to talking to chicks definitely felt like working with a team.
Dude, I AGREE WITH YOU 100%. I walked out with friends because it just so happened when absolute and yrock couldn't get into the lounge because they were under 21, we were mad lucky we found a great bar, play some tricks with the bouncer LOL and got in...from there on our personalities meshed. But i remember you at dinner talking to us at our table trying to give us some insight. It was a bit of a shame we didn't get a real chance to click with the rest of you guys. The next time we do this it will be more focused on us as personalities, our strengths, weaknesses and overall support. I couldn't agree with you more....

- Kingbeef

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm glad the night worked out for you guys. Vespa's got disappointing after awhile. Good looking girls but really piss poor attitudes.

We went over to another Lounge which was a pain in the ass to get into. I wasn't sure what to expect of the place. We gave it a try and it turned out to be a real good decision, it became a sarge fest for all of us. Everyone was a perfect wing and very supportive. Everyone also got a TON of number closes.

I like the advice you gave me, "Hit on someone you reaaally like"
I find that when you see something about a girl that you find interesting or extremely attractive it sub-consciously makes things easier for you to bring out your natural and strongest communication skills.

Where as if she's good looking but theres nothing really special about her that interests you personally, your just going to see her as target practice and go through a list of things you think she may react to, but you won't really be interested in WHO she is (and it WILL show) unless you want to go down the player route which I HIGHLY do NOT recommend.

The next time we do this it will be more focused on us as personalities, our strengths, weaknesses and overall support.
sounds good my friend.

I'll be there for the next one and to everyone who met me keep in touch if to just say hello or shoot the sh!t.

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
so

So are we going to do it again on the 10th of June. I would love to come but I couldnt.

gongxia649

Don Juan
Reaction score
KingBeef said:
I'm surprised about those Vespa girls with there horrible attitudes...go figure

- Kingbeef
maybe because they were asian. they are not as open as white girls..

ssj245

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm

errr. you guys keep ignoring me. Do you want to do it again this weekend?

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ssj245 said:
So are we going to do it again on the 10th of June. I would love to come but I couldnt.
to be honest...none of us even put some thought into the next time. I strongly doubt it will be next week... most likely in a few weeks up to a month from now. I would just stay tuned

- kingbeef