not to be religious! but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not here to preach god...

I grew up without a father.....

im not religious by no means..Im what you would say secular.....

but if there is one thing Im learning.....reading the bible, going to church and hearing stories of the man.

No one can be what Jesus was...but if anyone needs a role model..no man is better suited...

anyways ever since ive started to incorperate things into my life that jesus would say or do..im becoming a better person and better man.

my advice is: if ur having issues with CONFIDENCE..u might wanna take a lot at the man..and look at the quality of life that some of the people who try to replicate him live.
a poster who posts here who also didnt have a father...found this man....and he told me it filled his void.

Im learning what he told me.and its a great thing.

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, another guy who found God was St. Simeon. He lead SUCH a great life. He spent all his time on top of a pillar wearing a hairshirt. Never eating, never drinking, he got struck by lightning and bitten by a dog. Boy oh boy, that's the life for me. Oh, and the spanish inquisitioin, salem trials, and the holocaust had nothing to do with Christianity either. Is this a rant yet? Also, if Jesus knew that you were on this site, seducing women and fornicating with them, he would be like, totally pissed. In fact, now that I think of it, you must be kidding. please disregard my post.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eah, another guy who found God was St. Simeon. He lead SUCH a great life. He spent all his time on top of a pillar wearing a hairshirt. Never eating, never drinking, he got struck by lightning and bitten by a dog. Boy oh boy, that's the life for me. Oh, and the spanish inquisitioin, salem trials, and the holocaust had nothing to do with Christianity either. Is this a rant yet? Also, if Jesus knew that you were on this site, seducing women and fornicating with them, he would be like, totally pissed. In fact, now that I think of it, you must be kidding. please disregard my post.

Huh?

superchristx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say that christianity is fundamentally responsible for western antisemitism

Pius XII turned a blind eye to the third reich, and the clergy in Germany mandated Hitler's actions. Personally I consider neutrality to be as bad as collaboration in a situation like ww2. Uh anyway, I won't lie. I really had to dig deep to find connections blaming christianity for antisemitism. This is kind of a hobby of mine, trying to prove impossible arguments. Anyway the rest of what I said was true.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats nice....

but Im just talking about how great of a man Jesus was.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
y not just become a christian then?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did Jesus ever get laid with a hot girl? I mean, did he even get into a relationship of some kind?

I mean christ, I bet the Roman guy who crucified him got more nookie.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Did Jesus ever get laid with a hot girl? I mean, did he even get into a relationship of some kind?

He had a different purpose in life, he could have created the perfect, hot as hell woman, but he had other reasons for coming. But Iam not going to start another religious debate. No point.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies

jesus had alot of female friends , he was a very well liked man from what we understand.... dont know if he had intercourse with any of the female friends cuz they were usually prostitutes... but he did marry a woman name mary magdalena i think... and some say that they had a child , a child that jesus friends protected after he was crusified..... but theres no way to find out if it is true or not so all we can do is believe and hope.....

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Morphiex
jesus had alot of female friends , he was a very well liked man from what we understand.... dont know if he had intercourse with any of the female friends cuz they were usually prostitutes... but he did marry a woman name mary magdalena i think... and some say that they had a child , a child that jesus friends protected after he was crusified..... but theres no way to find out if it is true or not so all we can do is believe and hope.....
He never married mary magdalena or anyone else, and I have never heard this, but whatever...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
who cares if jesus got laid...he is a better man then any other man to ever live.

this isnt about god or christianity its about a man.

a man we could all learn from

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: not to be religious! but...

Originally posted by KillaPetehog
:up:

I know it took a lot of courage to write this. I respect you for this... Finally there's somebody who can step up with a life that isn't shallow.

You've easily proven yourself to be the most courageous out of all of us. With that kind of courage and faith....simple problems like women...are nothing you can't handle.
There are more like him, like bible belt and myself, but every time we post or answer something, we get flamed.

Doesn't stop us from posting though.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: not to be religious! but...

Originally posted by wavejams007
There are more like him, like bible belt and myself, but every time we post or answer something, we get flamed.

Doesn't stop us from posting though.
don't stop! If u could post about masturbating u should be able to post about this.... I think people only flame b/c they're mad they can't get involved in the convo.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im not religious by no means..Im what you would say secular.....
How can you be a secularist, yet believe in the stories about Jesus Christ? Sounds a little hypocritical to me. Not that I have a problem with it either way, but JC is a religious topic no matter how you slice it.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: Re: not to be religious! but...

Originally posted by DJ_in_making
don't stop! If u could post about masturbating u should be able to post about this.... I think people only flame b/c they're mad they can't get involved in the convo.
thanks for the encouragement man.:up:; also a shout out to Friv! :cheer:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with Christianity is the Christians. What irony it is that the people who follow one who preached against being judgemental are known for being so judgemental themselves.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
The problem with Christianity is the Christians. What irony it is that the people who follow one who preached against being judgemental are known for being so judgemental themselves.
Why are people here so afraid to use the word hypocracy and instead use irony?

Status
Not open for further replies.