NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello norwegianDJ. I highly respect you and i'm very motivated to get better. You seem to be experienced at this. i want to grow like you did. is there anything you'd recommend for me and other amateurs?

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your sig does not link to your article ndj

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we went to see the new Batman movie. The endings made me realize how I'm not living correctly. I'm not to live selfishly, trying not to lose. I am to show true compassion and sincerity. I must smile with that spark in my eyes that I achieve. Everyone wants to be happy. Help them out. I'm feeling light and I smile automatically. I've missed this. Everything is doable. I love everyone. I hope this persists.
Yeah man, that was a great movie.
You never fail at inspiring me. It's about giving love to people and helping others.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P stranger said:
HI HERO. Welcome to the road of the good guys;). You will now have your hearth broken mutiple times, girls will friendszone you and you will feel like you cannot fvk girls even when you have the chance to.

ENJOY:)!
There's a difference between being kind and being a pushover without a real personality nor intent. The above happens to the latter. You don't have to be a jerk to get the girl.

jericg said:
Hello norwegianDJ. I highly respect you and i'm very motivated to get better. You seem to be experienced at this. i want to grow like you did. is there anything you'd recommend for me and other amateurs?
Check out The Blueprint De-coded by RSD and go outside. Start a workout habit. Get lean if you aren't. Get swole if you're skinny. Go outside.

AlexLefty said:
Your sig does not link to your article ndj
It's not supposed to. It links to the main site itself. Basically to increase or maintain readers.
The article is here: http://highschool-game.net/the-uniqueness-of-high-school/

Mindgamez said:
Yeah man, that was a great movie.
You never fail at inspiring me. It's about giving love to people and helping others.
I'm gonna want to see it again. The euphoria obviously didn't stick around, but I feel like it made a mark.

Currently I've decided to completely stop playing videogames when I return to SA. I'm picking up on my habit of 5 vocab words a day. Ive restarted my nofap challenge, on day 4 today, with a small slip-up yesterday.

Schoolwise, my subjects are EXTREMELY tough. I don't think you can get it any harder unless you're asian with recommendations and such. I'm aiming for a 4.0 GPA each term. I also have to study for the SAT and achieve a score above 2000. In the middle of this, I'll have to write college applications and such. Seems like it's time for a girlfriend.

This is likely my schedule:
AP Lit, AP US Hist, AP Bio, Precalc, Physics

AND

AP Lab, Band and Study Hall

Band is likely only half a year, then I'll swap for something of more academic value.

Leaving for SA in 4 days now.

jericg

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey Norwegian DJ, what are those blueprints that many members her talk about? is it helpful/ if so, how do i get it?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Get a torrent client.
2. Google "RSD blueprint torrent"
3. Download the torrent.
4. Open and enjoy.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sup. Back in Cape Town again now. Flew down alone again. I'm noticing how leaving Norway and arriving in Cape Town had no impression on me at all.

Wrote another article. You can find it in my signature.

Heading to bed now. Gotta update my whiteboard to help me keep on top of this hectic year. Heading to an 18th tomorrow. Should be fun. It's cold as fvck and Im hungry. Brrrrr

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Steve's 18th

Pfft, haha. So yo guys, I'm back! This is probably one of the few parties you'll see this year. Won't be partying as much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fvz-nNz0mc

Me and Prokop went from my place to Josh's place at roughly 7. I'm wearing some cardigan that makes me look gay. People kept asking why I had borrowed my mom's cardigan. I suppose that would put some normal guy back in his head, but I found it really amusing. We drove 5 people from there to Steve's place. We're fairly early. Only chick there was the Swede, who disappeared after an hour. I heard her complaining about how she was the only single girl there, yet she had a stage 3 clinger of a boyfriend around her.

Oh and it's cold as fvck here, hence the cardigan. Met up with Steve and had some mojito. Great stuff. Had another 2 cups and a storm before Prokop and I went to get Federico. Saw some dad(s) drop off 2 girls, so I asked to get a lift from them. Got federico and walked back. Such a ****ing great walk. Boosted my mood a ton. When we arrived at the party, there were a lot more chicks and roughly 30 people in total. Now, my conversations just flowed easily. Got talking to this other Josh that I know and his GF. He gave me some Po10cy mixed with coke or something, tasted great. Started talking with his GF alone. Sat down with her. She's such a ****ing cool girl. And hot too. I complimented her so much. I didn't care at all whether I would ever get with her or not. I started trying this new thing out on a couple of girls, including her. Basically it's a concept by Julien, where you just change the emotions all the time and make a lot of drama. I love you, I hate you, blabla. Was a ton of fun. Kept telling Josh how lucky he was to have her, and her how awesome Josh was.

She told me about how they met. 2 years ago, at Springtide, her group of friends winked at his group of friends. He was the only one with balls to come over. She noticed. Girls notice! Then they got together 2 months ago. At different times, she mentioned how Josh was so boring to both me and Raoul. I found it funny. She told me how she swings both ways. I told her I hated her and that my fantasy is to get a GF who is bisexual, then proceed to pick up chicks with her and bring them home for threesomes. We then went to pick up chicks, pretending to be gay and lesbian. Tons of fun. Keep in mind that this was not me staying with her for hours, this was different interactions during the course of the party.

Also got talking to that Josh's sister. She's a cool gal. She had this supercute friend that I somehow got talking to. She was super into me and I loved talking to her. She hadn't had her first kiss or anything and wanted it to be special, so I chose to be a good guy and don't make a move without asking, even though I should've, cause then it wouldn't be her fault.

Anyway, we sat down on the grass in front of everyone, just tickling her, having fun, sitting between my legs. Talking with our faces touching. "I want to kiss you so much right now, but I have morals... you're so hot..!" I smiled and told her it's okay. She told me she plays games. Like skyrim, warcraft, diablo, etc. Not that I play any of those games, apart from an ocassional mod of warcraft, but I just told her I ****ing loved her. Then I told her I hated her caause she was being such a prude. We hugged so damn much. She loved me. BOOM she just accepted my friend request. She looks a lot hotter with long hair. She recently cut it.

We went dancing and had a ton of fun. While I was on the dancefloor I kissed this other chick. It was so random. She was way average, but I was amused. I told her to seduce me, but she didn't dare, so she told me to seduce her. I pushed her to the wall and yelled at her, "YES OR NO!? YES OR NO? ANSWER! COME ON, BE CONFIDENT! ****!" hahahaha. She was like, "maybeee..?" in her facial expression. I pulled in and was like, "**** you" and she left. The other girls then came up to me and said it looked like I hooked up with her. I denied the whole thing. Funny. They thought I hooked up with the other chick too and this one friend of hers was way overprotective and *****y. No wonder she hasn't gotten anything. Perhaps I'll hit her up in the future.

I found it funny. I walked up behind her, the *****y one, as she was sitting in a chair in front of the fire with a bunch of guys around. I pulled her hair a bit for some reason, said something. Asked her something. She didnt reply so I pushed in front of her inbetween her and the fire and started chatting with the guys. She tugged my shirt, but I didn't bother to react. She kept doing it and proceeded to ask who I was and what school I was at, no *****iness at all. I gave her a short reply and ignored her again, where she would try to contact me again. Amusing.

The original Josh gave me a bottle with like 100ml worth of liquor in it, so I went to Steve's parents and asked if I could leave it for Steve as a present, cause he'd passed out. Funny.

I think that's all worth mentioning about the party. Made a bunch of good friends and prospects. At home, Prokop had invited Frances and the indian chick over. They were entertaining, but turned into *****es, so we left them. Had McDonalds. Chilled night.

AND I FORGOT TO SAY I SAW THE MOST AMAZING SHOOTING STAR AT THE PARTY! These 2 girls I were talking to pointed up in the sky. I look up and I see it. It's like slooooow motion. Imagine a real shooting star. Now imagine massive fireworks that dont explode. Mix the two and you have this AMAZING shooting star. It slowly passed over a tiny part of the sky, as you could see that the meteor lost mass and dispersed. Amazing. I think I might've wished something along the lines of just being the greatest man possible and such. If I even wished anything.

Last edited:

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First day of being a Senior

School has started again and Im a senior. Fairly cool. Unexpectedly, we got 3 new chicks in our grade. Wickeeed. All are doable, 1 is really cute, and I find one really hot. The latter one turns out to be Serbian and has a strong accent. I like it. Conveniently, she also lives in my estate. Seems like getting a GF this year is going to require less effort than predicted.

Personally, I feel like the coolest guy there, yet I notice insecurities within myself. Always improving.

I'm noticing that I might fall back on my previous work ethics. I might work a lot more than previous years, but I notice academic habits starting to show, and I'm not sure whether they will reduce my grades or not.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing good bro, you and BPH rule.Would like to party with you guys someday.

eastcoast15

Don Juan
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
School has started again and Im a senior. Fairly cool. Unexpectedly, we got 3 new chicks in our grade. Wickeeed. All are doable, 1 is really cute, and I find one really hot. The latter one turns out to be Serbian and has a strong accent. I like it. Conveniently, she also lives in my estate. Seems like getting a GF this year is going to require less effort than predicted.

Personally, I feel like the coolest guy there, yet I notice insecurities within myself. Always improving.

I'm noticing that I might fall back on my previous work ethics. I might work a lot more than previous years, but I notice academic habits starting to show, and I'm not sure whether they will reduce my grades or not.
Super lucky for you, such a gift having 3 new hot girls.

As for the insecurities dude, as long as your constantly improving and trying like you are the experiences that you're racking up are going to crush them. Its just a matter of time until you get so much positive feedback against them that they vanish.

I'm stoked to see how crazy your year is gonna be dude. Can't even imagine where your gonna end up when you get to the end!

Mindgamez

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RSD Julien? This guy is the sh1t!
Everything seemed so natural for you at that party, well done.
And that *****y girl, well done for ignoring her haha.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a bunch of trivial things to mention.

I've come to the realization of how fine the new Serbian chick is, so she's probably gonna be involved in this journal a fair bit. Don't have a nickname for her as of yet though.

As I was walking with a girl to my first period, she walked up to me and initiated a conversation, stating that she saw me on my way to school. Turns out she lives 3 houses down from me. Pretty wicked. I feel like I've got all the advantages/connections, whatever, with this girl, but I have no idea about how to get her. Turns out she has a boyfriend as of just over a month back in Serbia. Shouldn't be a problem though. What I'm torn between is just being cool and letting time work for me, or taking a risk and go for her more directly. The first is safe and I know what I'm doing. However, if done incorrectly, it just may display me as a non-prospect. The problem with the latter is that it's a once-off shot and requires me to initiate a strong conversation alone. Not my stong side. Whatever. We'll see.
And oh yeah, I'm noticing how I'm becoming outcome dependent and actually care what this chick thinks of me. Happens every once in a while, so it'll wear off.
I'm also noticing how the girls gossip about everything they can, so I'll use that to my advantage somehow. I find things like this so amusing!

I spent the most of my Tuesday writing my AP Lit essay. During this time I had a few noteworthy conversations.

This exerpt was with my very good lady friend.

Me (talking about who I'd fvck in the school):
oh well
and i bet you
that all the other guys in high school have an even more comprehensive list

Her:
The probably do, I would sleep with you if I was not a virgin

Me:
being a virgin is so lame
you cant do ****
cause you think that your **** is special
then you realize that 'oh ****, I didn't give it to someone special, just someone I liked intensely for a couple of weeks'
we could be like friend with benefits, yet without sex. It'd be funny. I could teach you stuff and laugh at you.

Her:
**** you dear -.- but could be fun

We organized for her to come over on Tuesday.

This other chick that I haven't seen in 2 years, but whom I talk with ocassionally messaged me:

Her:
Are you back home yet?

Me:
I am indeed
Still got your boyfriend?

Her:
Nope.

Me:
Lets meet up

She gave me her plans for the whole week. She got me onto the guestlist on Fez, but I'll have to get there somehow.

This other chick that I fingerbanged at the party I crashed also messaged me after BPH had me change profile picture.

Her:
sexy pro pic id tap that

Me:
come get it

Her:
hahaha **** off

Me:
pfft, you lazy mother****er. What school you at again?

Her:
excuse your language, you do not call a lady that! and its ***

Me:
chill out

Her:
why should I when im clearly so hott
hahaha kidding you need to get to know my sense of humour im always full of **** xx

Me:
I was gonna respondd along the lines of, "No wonder my hand almost caught on fire when i fingered you"

Her:
I almost burst into flames if you know what i mean

Me:
definitely
Would've been more fun in the bathroom
Then again, you were being a selfish *****

later --

Me:
of course; my world revolves around you and only you

Her:
stop with this lovely dovey nicey nice stuff it makes me sick

Me:
puke on my **** *****

later --

Me:
whatever
how does saturday sound
and drop the ****y/hard to get attitude
it bores me

Her:
ncaaaaaaw yes id love to but i cant im a boarder and i live far this saturday is impossible how about next week?

Organized to meet her at this play next Thursday.

Now, the one that I liked the most. I had a chat with HB Cloud, the chick I lost my virginity to 2 years ago.

Me:
Is it weird that i still care about you, even though we were only together for a weekend?

Her:
No, i still think about you sometimes.

Me:
I hope I'll see you again sometime before I leave. Still shy? :)

Decided to meet up sometime after some banter.

Anyway, we had this Senior gathering in this small apartment last night. Most people showed up, but only 1 of the new chicks, the Serbian one. She looked really good, but turned out to smoke. Turnoff.
Nothing special to note. It was fairly uninteresting, since we never got to start any games, as people were watching the olympics and the host was being a *****.

Had a bit more to drink than intended, but it was k. Had a puff or 3 of a J. Hit the public pool with Lars and the host. It was really cold, but it felt nice and was great when we got back inside.

Caught eyes with Tumi when I was chilling on a couch. He looked at me and the Serbian girl and tried too tell me something repeatedly. I'm not sure if it's just my delusional confidence coming through, but I think he said something along the lines of, "Dude she wants you" or "Dude she likes you/go for her" I walked up to him and he said something to me. I can't remember it though.

Spent the latter half of the party with my bros, then drove the Serbian chick and this other chick home, then Harrison and Raoul stayed over at my place.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teeyounee said:
Nice dude. How would you describe your transformation? How is life different ? How do I stop spaghetti from falling out of my pockets? What would you recommend for an absolute beginner
Argh! How embarrassing, that happened to me all the time! My ultimate girl-snatching trick was to carry around the spaghetti in a BACKPACK instead of pockets, you won't believe how much it helped. And if there's an issue with any sauce leaking out of your underwear, my grandma taught me a trick to keep it in a coin-purse that can easily be stitched to the backpack for convenience. I hope this prevents further messy leakages for you, broski!

Refer to my journal for my transformation etc. Refer to your other thread for material.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wingmen Adventures: Fez'aaaaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YT4ASLAnpWw

I'm cracking myself up thinking about last night, then i recoil back up as a response to my headache. Oh and I heard that song on the radio yesterday too. Love the piano and general tune. I'm sitting here in my room trying to find a balance between being cold as fvck and strangling myself with the heater.

So me and my mates were making some plans for Friday night. Most of the plans were made at the last minute. During this time, Nikolai, this Norwegian guy staying with us over the weekend, convinced me to go over to the Serbian's house and ask her to come to Fez with us for the night.

We stood inbetween my house and hers, with him convincing me and me listing reasons I shouldn't do it, while I knew that it could only go well. My main concern were that I was nervous and cold, thus shivering. Whatever. I suddenly man up and go ring their bell. Her mom answers and I introduce myself. Turns out she's out at the movies. I'm invited inside and meet her brother. I take them over to my house where they meet my mom and such. I learnt a lot about the Serbian chick though. Aparently Belgrade is a party city, where alcohol can be bought from the age of 12 and they go out every single day. Girls and guys mingle freely. Plans are made spontaneously, not planned a week ahead. Got to know her brother and gave him some advice on how to settle in Cape Town. As they leave, Sn0w arrives. He couldn't help comment on how hot the mom was. hah.

We spend a good hour at my place, involving drinking tea and getting abused by kids. We finally leave for Federico's place, where we stay for an hour with Prokop and Brian, before heading to Fez in a cab.

Arriving at Fez, we realize that it doesnt actually open till 10, and it's 9:30. Me and Tyler make the decision to sacrifice being in front of the line for going to Long Street. We enjoy a dodgy walk to and on Long Street. We realize that at this rate, we'll probably get mugged shortly, so we head into Purple Turtle and have a beer each. I actually had to bribe the bouncer to get in. After finishing our drinks, I take Sn0w to the dancefloor for 5 minutes just to loosen up. Great stuff. Met this guy from camp that I havent seen in over half a year.

We decide upon taking a cab back to Fez to avoid getting mugged. When we arrive, the line is fvcking HUGE. Took us eternities to get inside, but we met a ton of people we knew. Met a bunch of people from school, including this one chick that has graduated that I really want to get with sometime.

HUARGH headache is slowly passing. Anyway, Tyler realizes that he has to change line and pay, thus gets in a little while before me. I barely get in myself. I tell the bouncer that I have no ID. He says I cant get in. I present to him my beard and state that noone under 18 have such a beard. He says people can get that when they're 17; it's called puberty. FUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I'm out by this point, but contrary to what I'd usually do, I persist. I tell him that I'm from Norway, I'm 19 and I'm a freshman at UCT. He asks me what month Im born in, I stutter *Month*. He asks what day, I respond *Day*. He asks what year, and I respond "93" and get through on my own initiative.

Inside, I didn't see anyone, so I went upstairs and got myself a double vodka redbull. Couldn't be bothered to sit alone, so I downed it and went downstairs, where I found everyone else. Danced like a fvcking madman on the dancefloor. At one point this hot chick had me turn around just to tell me that I was gonna have to pay for spilling her drink if I kept dancing like that. I laughed at her and pushed her as far away from me as I could, then kept dancing.

Fvck my head. Nothing special to mention. I saw the chick that got me guestlist dancing on a slightly elevated platform all the way in front. She sees me and waves me over. As I join her, I'm presented with 2 half-naked girls dancing on an elevated platform 1 meter from my face. I proceed to hook up with her for like an hour. I found it quite cool how I was fingering her infront of so many people too.

You can clear up details for the following here: http://highschoolpuas.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=staffsociety&action=display&thread=6774&page=1

They took me upstairs and started dancing alone. I got bored and found Sn0w downstairs. Took a breather then went upstairs and ended up sitting with the chick I hooked up with and her friend. I hook up with my chick (I cant really control her, she wouldn't ever get tired). During this, I did my best to signal to Sn0w what he should do. They eventually hook up and Im all "**** YEAHHHHH" so he cracks up and stops. I leave him alone for a bit. I then take my girl's head and make it so that it looks like she's giving me a *******. Fvcking hilarity. After a little while, the friend's sister appears and ****blocks Sn0w. I hook up with my girl and stare at her friend while doing so. GOD IM SO FUNNAY. We then proceeded to leave shortly.

We grab a cab home in the worst storm I think I've ever seen. AMAZING. Barely have enough money to get home. Eat some chicken soup and milk, head to bed.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just gonna leave this here http://www.rsdnation.com/node/107044
Talking is the most rough part of my game right now and I feel like that article gave me a lot to think about and to learn from.

"An interaction is for the vibe, not the truth."

There are different things to take from it, to different extents. Soak it up, apply appropriately.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I just stop playing it safe?

I sat here thinking, hey, all I do is wake up, prepare for school, go to school, get home, eat, waaaaaaaasteeee timeeee, eaat, homework homeworkhomework, then go to bed, with the ocassional, consistent workout.

What if I start taking more risks? If I just care less about the outcome.
Dedicate more time to the important things, but that's beside the scope of this post.

What if stop playing not to lose?

lesego

Reaction score
That's cool bro I'm also from South Africa add me on bbm 270C618D cool to find a fellow pua