"Normal" To Hate HB's?

SinRod

Banned
Reaction score
I was in line at the grocery store. I notice this blonde enter the store wearing a leopard-pattern top with half her enormous breasts exposed...

I pay for my groceries, RAN out to my car, came back to sarge the large-breasted HB. But she was already in line...so I acted like I was filling out a lottery ticket. She had to walk right by me, so I planned to say to her, "Hey, tell me lucky number."

She walked by; I said nothing.

Then, she gets in her Mercedes (she parked in the non-parking zone) and drives off, and at that moment I truly hated her. I mean, I imagined the whole world kissing this woman's ass...she drives a Mercedes, her man spoils her, she has no problems getting what she wants. This is I why I hate HB's! I hate to hate anyone, but do you guys feel this way sometimes?

I really wish things weren't so easy for HB's. :cuss:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
You should be mad at yourself.

I suggest reading the DJ Bible, but I have a feeling that you won't be around to much longer.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
del.

SinRod

Banned
Reaction score
DarkChaos said:
I don't get intention of the link...there's nothing there...??:confused:

Sorry if my post seems stupid to a few of you...just want to incite a discussion. I'd like to know if there are a few others who feel the way I do sometimes...what has my post got to do with reading the Bible? Does reading the Bible automatically take away ill feelings harbored toward HB's?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
SinRod, this is what I was trying to tell you to read http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/
We call it the DJ Bible, it is our basic approach to developing game. I suggest that you read it, and then begin a bootcamp (read and you'll understand.)

To answer your question, YES, many of us at sometime or another have some sort of disgust with HB's. This hatred normally stems from the fact that we can't get something that we want, and we end up overvaluing HB's. When you become successful with the ladies your hatred for them will end, and your hatred for them as well.

Good luck

example of why we need a FAQ and a useful link to the DJ BIBLE

Ratisson

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'd probably hat them if i was a butt ugly chick

rocketman1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand

Hey,

I understand what your saying. I have often seen hot chicks dressed to impress (ie wants attention from guys) in shopping malls, grocery stores, bookstores, etc. Most of these women are NOT approachable at all! They have that look on their face that says, " don't you dare approach me buddy."
Some of these same women complain that men do not approach them. Well a man is not going to approach them when they look so pissed off and mad at the world.

- Paul

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever hear the expression: "Don't be a hater because you are really hating yourself".

In actuality you didn't have enough balls to sarge this girl and blame her for your cowardness. You place this woman over a pedestal while placing yourself under her. It is you that is the frustrated one and instead of blaming yourself, you end up blaming the whole world. Stop being in denial and change yourself for the better.

DJD

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Ever hear the expression: "Don't be a hater because you are really hating yourself".

In actuality you didn't have enough balls to sarge this girl and blame her for your cowardness. You place this woman over a pedestal while placing yourself under her. It is you that is the frustrated one and instead of blaming yourself, you end up blaming the whole world. Stop being in denial and change yourself for the better.

DJD
Right ON:cool:

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight: you hate this girl you don't know for things you imagined.

WHAT?

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinRod said:
I was in line at the grocery store. I notice this blonde enter the store wearing a leopard-pattern top with half her enormous breasts exposed...

I pay for my groceries, RAN out to my car, came back to sarge the large-breasted HB. But she was already in line...so I acted like I was filling out a lottery ticket. She had to walk right by me, so I planned to say to her, "Hey, tell me lucky number."

Then, she gets in her Mercedes (she parked in the non-parking zone) and drives off, and at that moment I truly hated her. I mean, I imagined the whole world kissing this woman's ass...she drives a Mercedes, her man spoils her, she has no problems getting what she wants. This is I why I hate HB's! I hate to hate anyone, but do you guys feel this way sometimes?

I really wish things weren't so easy for HB's. :cuss:
You don't "hate" the hot babes, you are just a jealous and bitter person. In other words, you are a loser regarding this aspect of your life.

Sorry I may be in a cynical/mean mood right now, but I really don't see any other way to answer this. Plus, recently the fourm is getting more and more noob/AFC/retarded threads, so I need to let my frustration out some times...:cuss:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
For all things real and imagined...

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's the same reason people hate rich people. They're always getting their ass kissed, they have it all, etc.... but don't waste useless energy on being jealous. Hell become one of these people, dress sexy, walk like you own the place w/e....

Reaction score
The Right Way

SinRod said:
so I acted like I was filling out a lottery ticket. She had to walk right by me, so I planned to say to her, "Hey, tell me lucky number."

It is clever..( the idea of filling out the lottery ticket) i.e. very clever..

HOWEVER... YOU ARE A LOOSER FOR NOT GOING THROUGH WITH IT..
in fact.. you still have to learn the true art of DON JUAN... i.e.

I would offer to CARRY HER BAGS (groceries) TO HER CAR...
and if after dropping her bags into car she says "boyfriend.." I cut her off, and say.. "look, I just wanted to grab a drink sometime and hang out," smile :) and then, possibly fck her (do it to enough girls, and you will bang her in a hotel)..

dannyc

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can kinda get with you on your post. I dont know about hating hot girls , but yeh i got this feeling when i saw my ex the other month.

I was in my car and as i stopped at the lights, i look to my right and try to get a glimpse of this hot chick strutting like a Queen, and its my ex who i hadnt seen for about 3 years! She was hot when i was with her but damn seeing her now, she looked like a model. An HB8 turned to a perfect 10. Seriously i was in shock

I then got a sense of hatred filling through me. Just imagining the world now kissing her ass, her getting stared at continously.

Then i just got pissed at all the AFCS out there giving HBs like my ex this attitude, like they rule the world. (ironically what you did is kind of an idea of this. Like pretending to go and do the lottery numbers!!!! Thats the way it is, i understand. Its cool). Then i get home and turn on to watch 'wanna come in' to see a guy coming out with like 5 compliments on her in 1 car ride. Lol.

Anyway my bitter feeling passed the next day but damn i went through a little moment where i got mad at how the world is so up on HBs. Like damn chill they only chicks who look good. Fuk.

Death to all these AFCs for bowing down to hot women!

SinRod

Banned
Reaction score
Fellas, thanks for the replies...been lurking around this site for months after a friend recommended it...I am successful in certain areas of life...so I don't think I'm loser when it comes to money, for example...I own a construction company and several homes...but, admittedly, things have not been well for me regarding women lately...I've spent every Friday and Saturday night alone since breaking up with my girlfriend in April...

I really don't want pity, and I'm sorry if I seemed I was wasting time posting...I don't have any game...I have no wings with whom I can sarge...I come up with great things to say, i.e. the lottery number, but I can't seem, or choose not, to do it when the time comes. Maybe it's my own frustration that makes me hate women...

I really don't want to post crappy things...but I want to be real...I want to express my true state...I appreciate the comments so far...I don't go around treating women badly or anything, but I do hate the HB's lately...sometimes. I just want to be able to run game like some of the fellas here because I feel hopeless with and used by women, and I felt I had to vent the frustration I've felt for several months.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut the fvck up. Don't be mad at her because YOU have no balls. Grow a pair. And don't even start about the Benz. Get a fvcking job.