"Normal" To Hate HB's?

JezDuffield

Banned
Reaction score
I suggest that you study hard and become rich and you too can have a hot babe like that.

I read a lot about the psychology to do with attracting the hot babes on these threads which is important, but it is also important that you become a success financially if you want to attract certain hot babes who have the power to get any rich guy and the bonuses that go with that. :up:

Albanian_Alpha

Don Juan
Reaction score
SinRod said:
I was in line at the grocery store. I notice this blonde enter the store wearing a leopard-pattern top with half her enormous breasts exposed...

I pay for my groceries, RAN out to my car, came back to sarge the large-breasted HB. But she was already in line...so I acted like I was filling out a lottery ticket. She had to walk right by me, so I planned to say to her, "Hey, tell me lucky number."

She walked by; I said nothing.

Then, she gets in her Mercedes (she parked in the non-parking zone) and drives off, and at that moment I truly hated her. I mean, I imagined the whole world kissing this woman's ass...she drives a Mercedes, her man spoils her, she has no problems getting what she wants. This is I why I hate HB's! I hate to hate anyone, but do you guys feel this way sometimes?

I really wish things weren't so easy for HB's. :cuss:
Our forefathers didn't enslave women for nothing!:D

SinRod

Banned
Reaction score
Krassus said:
Shut the fvck up. Don't be mad at her because YOU have no balls. Grow a pair. And don't even start about the Benz. Get a fvcking job.
Internet ego is easy to convey, but, trust me, assus, you likely won't have the ballz to say it to my face...I live very near Toronto, but I choose to stay away because there are a lot of Fa66ots living in your hometown...proof positive of your post.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i don't get why you hated her? I didn't read the post properly, and I thought you actually said "hey gimme a lucky number". If she ignored u and walked off then yea you can think she's a *****. Probably no reason to hate her though.

But why do you hate her? She didn't do anything to you. She's got a good life, so what?

Cowhead418

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't hate her, hate the chumps who put her on a pedestal. They are the reason she has everything so easy in her life.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheFlyingMan said:
But why do you hate her? She didn't do anything to you. She's got a good life, so what?
Well, isn't it obvious? He hates her because of his low-low self worth, and seeing someone with a high self worth emasculates him. It's much easier to shift the blame and hate someone for a percieved thing that they do to you than it is to look at yourself and fix what's wrong. So the end result is that it's HER fault that he's afraid of her, and it's HER fault that he doesn't have what he wants in life, and it's HER fault the people like him who don't have the minerals to approach attractive successful women never get laid by those same attractive successful women.

C'mon FlyingMan, can't you see that? Jeez man, step into the millenium.

[sarcasm alert buzzing in the background]

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In order to hate her the way you are, you have to feel like she is better than you.

So you thought some random chick was better than you and your sitting on the computer thinking about her and she never even noticed you.

SinRod

Banned
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Well, isn't it obvious? He hates her because of his low-low self worth, and seeing someone with a high self worth emasculates him. It's much easier to shift the blame and hate someone for a percieved thing that they do to you than it is to look at yourself and fix what's wrong. So the end result is that it's HER fault that he's afraid of her, and it's HER fault that he doesn't have what he wants in life, and it's HER fault the people like him who don't have the minerals to approach attractive successful women never get laid by those same attractive successful women.

C'mon FlyingMan, can't you see that? Jeez man, step into the millenium.

[sarcasm alert buzzing in the background]
Actually, I don't view myself as having "low self-worth," and I didn't view this HB as having "high self-worth." I don't assume HB's are happy just because they're physically attractive...in fact, the few I havew dated are miserable...and I honestly don't care how happy or miserable they are...

So, one's self-worth has nothing to do with this.

What makes me hate HB's is the special treatment they expect to receive. There's a police officer monitoring the front of the grocery store (it's a nice neighborhood; don't get why it's policed)...imagine if I or another guy would have parked illegally like she did...you know I would have at least been perceived as an a$$ for doing so...and I didn't see any other women parking their cars illegally...

I wanted to see that HB b1tch running in the rain like everyone else...I wanted to see that HB b1tch driving a Ford, like most everyone else...I wanted to see that HB b1tch naked in my bed...

I know it's not a big deal, but her parking illegally just seemed, at the moment, to represent all the bullsh1t and extra effort it takes to f-close HB's...this woman had half her tits showing and likely had no idea I wanted to f-close her...I hate the fact that HB's walk around parading their titties yet want to be treated equal. I hate the fact that men kiss the woman's ass, buy her dinner, etc. I hate the fact I have to sarge these bimbos...and we all know it's a game we have to play...I want to fVck these women, but I don't want to have to treat them as equals...until they deserve my respect. Too many guys kiss the womens' ass because they have tight asses and fake titties.

It seems every time I play the hard role and act like I could care less, HB's reciprocate and play the same game.

I swear I should just hire a HB slut for a 2-week bangfest...

Whatever happened to the subservient women? The ones who were proud to say their best work was performed in the kitchen and in the bedroom?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the subservient women? The ones who were proud to say their best work was performed in the kitchen and in the bedroom?
You have to know how to break a b***h, but that kind of technique isn't for everyone, not every guy has the heart to do it.

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinRod said:
Internet ego is easy to convey, but, trust me, assus, you likely won't have the ballz to say it to my face...I live very near Toronto, but I choose to stay away because there are a lot of Fa66ots living in your hometown...proof positive of your post.
Brother, please. I'm 6'2 and 215lbs. Regardless, i still probably wouldn't have said that to your face because that was admittedly a bit too harsh. Still, don't let that prevent you from hearing the message. She's gorgeous because she eats right, works out all the time, takes great care of herself, etc. She has a Benz most likely because she's intelligent, ambitious, hard-working, etc. You probably think she's a dumb bimbo with a rich husband, but believe me: rich men don't marry dumb bimbos, they can do better. I know plenty of very successful, great-looking female real estate agents for instance, who drive cars like that. Point is: stop blaming HER for YOUR shortcomings. If you were a great guy, you'd be dating girls like her, so if you do want girls like her, i suggest BECOMING a great guy instead of sitting here and complaining to people online about how unfair the world is. NOTHING is unfair about it!

SinRod

Banned
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
You have to know how to break a b***h, but that kind of technique isn't for everyone, not every guy has the heart to do it.
So, IYO, how does a PUA break a b1tch?

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
SinRod said:
So, IYO, how does a PUA break a b1tch?
By devaluing her to the point that she understands that you are above her.

TheFlyingMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
won't that just make her run? Who'll stick around and be devalued so much? any specific techniques? I wanna learn this!

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, my thoughts,

when you are out meeting women, there are only 3 things, you, her, and obstacles. Her being super hot is an obstacle.

How do you handle this? Overcome obstacles

You feel emotions, scared, anxious, inferior, whatever...

does this emotion help you in your goal (of meeting hot babe)

No.

This emotion is keeping you down, so neg your emotion, she is just another person who might want to make another friend. Approach as she could be your friend. If you get shut down then neg hit her by saying "I thought you looked like a fun person to talk to , but I'm sorry I was wrong, have a great night" and then move on.

Hot chicks are stuck up, but with high confidence they're just like everyone else.

Reaction score
If you hate hot women, you hate yourself buddy.

People who see other people that they innerly love and like, will either be influenced by them to do better, or become jealous of them and try to tear them down, which does not work because you can't take something away from a person's soul that you didn't give.

Innerly, you don't think you could have her. Innerly, you secretly don't like the guy she hangs with and hugs, you wonder why you can't live a life like that?

Well, you're at the right place. Do a search, read posts by a guy named Pook. He has quite a good 6 great posts you can read, read them now, and DO NOT go out and shoot anybody.

Lol, DJF