No more head when in a "relationship."

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I've seen and heard guys b!tching over and over how he stops getting head once he and his woman are "officially" a couple. It's as if she believes that "Well, I have him now I don't have to provide any extra effort to please him. He ain't going anywhere." True. And I'll tell you why. Men tend to become solace with the fact that they're in it " 'til death do us part " so we don't have to keep up with building anticipation and keeping her on her toes.

Here's the deal: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT.

It's a mans fault that his woman stops sucking his c0ck and swallowing. "She did it before so she can keep on doing it." Is what he tries to convince himself. The truth though is vastly contrary. Once the woman has you locked in she doesn't need to try anymore and it's not her fault it's yours. It's your responsibility to keep her at arms length and take her breath away. Take the principles you've learned here and keep her on her toes. Get those morning wakeup bl0wjobs like you did when she believed in her heart you could leave and get another chick to blow you at any moment. She needs to prove her devotion to you as well. You need to remind her every moment you're not just the guy who takes out the trash and leaves the toilet seat up.

What do you guys think?

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
No more head when in a "relationship."

...so we don't have to keep up with building anticipation and keeping her on her toes.
Don't you mean keeping her on her knees? :woo:

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all true KarmaSutra. Ive been married 14 years and I still get the particular things that I like. There is always a power struggle or balanced of power, even though it may be very subtle that its even going on. You're either winning it (as you should as a man), or losing it.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't force a woman to suck your c0ck and swallow your cvm, it is a free will decision, would you like it if some gay guy tied you up then pointed a shotgun at your head and forced you to suck him off and swallow it all down, I don't think you would.
If the girl won't suck you off, next her, find some other girl who will, this is by far the better option.
In saying this I have never come accross a hot babe who stopped sucking me off if she had done it in the beginning.

Hyde

Don Juan
Reaction score
MacDiddy said:
It pretty much comes down to communication + intimacy.
On the contrary, it comes down to attraction and respect.
On the contrary, it comes down to all four and other factors. No one said relationships are easy.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rep+ denied said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KarmaSutra again.
Exactly! Guys get all clingy on the girl and suddenly she knows she does not have to do anything. The trading terms are ALWAYS changing and you have to be sure that they are fair!

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd echo KoalaKing. Most girls i've been with either did it or didn't do *******s from the start. Why would she suddenly change her behavior? I can just about respect a girl's decision if she flat out refuses from the start. However, if she suddenly said no to it, i'd be pissed. Its not just the guy's faut, it'd be major disrespect from her. It'd make you think if the relationship is worth continuing. The loss of bjs would be an indicator that she's a bit of a *****.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about head jobs, Bulls don't worry about that crap, they just stick their d!cks in and fvck the Cows vagina, as I have said before - Think Like A Bull - Be Like A Bull - Fvck Like A Bull.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vorbis said:
I'd echo KoalaKing. Most girls i've been with either did it or didn't do *******s from the start. Why would she suddenly change her behavior? I can just about respect a girl's decision if she flat out refuses from the start. However, if she suddenly said no to it, i'd be pissed. Its not just the guy's faut, it'd be major disrespect from her. It'd make you think if the relationship is worth continuing. The loss of bjs would be an indicator that she's a bit of a *****.

Yeah exactly, its not the bj's im upset about (although i do love them of course), but whats bothering me is she had no problem at all sucking and swallowing on her own, i woudlnt even hint to her, it was completely on her own. It's been a month and a half since i got a bj, and i saw her twice this week on her period. it just signals me that soemthing is wrong. Either she lost interest or respect for me, or she just knows she has me and doesnt need to give me one. if she hadnt been giving me them from the beginning i wouldnt have minded, but she flat out told me the firts time that she usually swallows (she made it seem like she did it quite a bit in the past the way she said it)

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it the wrong move to ask for one tonight? We always hang out on her couch at the end of the night for a lil while before i go home. Should i ask for a bj? Im thinking if i ask in a jokin mannner it might work. I dont even care so much about the *******, i just wanna figure out why shes not doin it or at least show her that i think i deserve them so that she knows she has to, to keep me.

She really should, considering -

1. most girls do it

2. she proved she was one of those girls right off the bat, she did it on her own. While girls are entitled not to, she proved she wasnt one of those off the bat, so if she stops now its a sign she respects me less, or cares about me less.

3. she told me one time without me even asking that she never thinks about it tasting bad when she loves a person cuz she wants to make them happy (bullsh*t obviously but it was nice to hear, as a guy u wanna believe or at least have the illusion that she doesnt mind it and maybe even enjoys it. You dont wanna be sitting there thinking, damm i feel like such a jerk making her suck me and swallow this disgusting stuff.

4. I go down on her on a reg basis before sex so why shouldnt she? ( I def wont anymore if she doesnt give me head. It just pisses me off cuz i would bet money she sucked off guys a zillion times, she does it with such ease, some girls use teeth and they gag on it among other flaws, she does it like a pro.

John_Galt

Banned
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I've seen and heard guys b!tching over and over how he stops getting head once he and his woman are "officially" a couple. It's as if she believes that "Well, I have him now I don't have to provide any extra effort to please him. He ain't going anywhere." True. And I'll tell you why. Men tend to become solace with the fact that they're in it " 'til death do us part " so we don't have to keep up with building anticipation and keeping her on her toes.

It's a mans fault that his woman stops sucking his c0ck and swallowing. "She did it before so she can keep on doing it." Is what he tries to convince himself. The truth though is vastly contrary. Once the woman has you locked in she doesn't need to try anymore and it's not her fault it's yours. It's your responsibility to keep her at arms length and take her breath away. Take the principles you've learned here and keep her on her toes. Get those morning wakeup bl0wjobs like you did when she believed in her heart you could leave and get another chick to blow you at any moment. She needs to prove her devotion to you as well. You need to remind her every moment you're not just the guy who takes out the trash and leaves the toilet seat up.

What do you guys think?
What possess you to write this crap directed at everyone and no one? What's with these posts that are so vague and generalized they're like a god damn horoscope? "Keep her interested" "grab your balls". You don't have to use generalize vague language to explain, everything, everyone knows. Yeah, everyone gets it, you have to keep girls interested, if you want to meet new girls, you have to approach, you don't need to write a 2000 word essay with vague crap about "GRAB YOUR BALLS" to explain it, god damnit!

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are two major factors to get Head in a relationship at least if the girl is at all decent, and it has nothing to do with being alpha to death with her.

1) make her cvm, eat her out. I even go down on her first
2) Don't be afraid to ask.

If you do those 2 things and she still does not give you head then it is time to break up with her.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
John_Galt said:
What possess you to write this crap directed at everyone and no one? What's with these posts that are so vague and generalized they're like a god damn horoscope? "Keep her interested" "grab your balls". You don't have to use generalize vague language to explain, everything, everyone knows. Yeah, everyone gets it, you have to keep girls interested, if you want to meet new girls, you have to approach, you don't need to write a 2000 word essay with vague crap about "GRAB YOUR BALLS" to explain it, god damnit!
This coming from a tool who starts this thread:http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=111997

Fvck you.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i streak thru the house during football games for good luck.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
i streak thru the house during football games for good luck.
How many times have you bumped your shin or stubbed your toe on the coffee table Pen?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

Utterly and completely ridiculous. Her actions are her fault. I for one am not going to be game to this coddling of women where they aren't responsible for their own deeds.

"She did it before so she can keep on doing it." Is what he tries to convince himself. The truth though is vastly contrary. Once the woman has you locked in she doesn't need to try anymore and it's not her fault it's yours.
How is her being a moron and thinking she can coast along my fault? I don't remember failing as a mother and not teaching her not to suck in a relationship. It's her fault when i quickly scoot through the door to not let the door hit me on the ass when i walk away from the relationship with the lazy can't-be-bothered-to-please-her-man woman. If she doesn't want to suck it anymore then she should have ended the relationship.

The truth is is that your gf just doesn't like to do it and you don't say anything so she thinks it's okay with you. And you shouldn't even stay with her because if she isn't into doing that just for the sake of doing it then she can't be all that good in bed to begin with.

It's a mans fault that his woman stops sucking his c0ck and swallowing.
Why the hell do you care about the swallowing part?