No more head when in a "relationship."

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
mrRuckus said:
Utterly and completely ridiculous.
Precisely what I think of your post.

If she doesn't want to suck it anymore then she should have ended the relationship.
I love it when kids try to flex thier muscles then leave the decison making to thier women. I bet she changes your diapers too?

The truth is is that your gf just doesn't like to do it and you don't say anything so she thinks it's okay with you. And you shouldn't even stay with her because if she isn't into doing that just for the sake of doing it then she can't be all that good in bed to begin with.
Numbnutts. Try reading the post before you regurgitate filth. What I said was she loved and had no problem sucking the c0ck before you became a couple. Afterward, she lost the feel of it because she no longer has to work at keeping the relationship intact. It's not as if she liked asparagus one day then hates it the next.

Reaction score
Why get "head" when you can get the whole body - including the head???

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
No gratuitous "hor" reference?
My hor references are never "gratuitous" they are a matter-of-fact! The hor giving "head" already identifies herself as a hor obviously - I don't want to be superfluous in my speech by identifying her as a hor since it is already obvious!

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Utterly and completely ridiculous. Her actions are her fault. I for one am not going to be game to this coddling of women where they aren't responsible for their own deeds.

How is her being a moron and thinking she can coast along my fault? I don't remember failing as a mother and not teaching her not to suck in a relationship. It's her fault when i quickly scoot through the door to not let the door hit me on the ass when i walk away from the relationship with the lazy can't-be-bothered-to-please-her-man woman. If she doesn't want to suck it anymore then she should have ended the relationship.

The truth is is that your gf just doesn't like to do it and you don't say anything so she thinks it's okay with you. And you shouldn't even stay with her because if she isn't into doing that just for the sake of doing it then she can't be all that good in bed to begin with.

Why the hell do you care about the swallowing part?

I gotta agree with him about the swallowing, its so much better when they do. But anyway, long story short, we had sex tonite, and i was like wow your periods over already, damm i didnt get my monthly period head (in a joking voice) and she smiled and then play punched me and called me a jerk, so i said just kidding. But it worked cuz i planted the seed. Later that night we went to a bar and had a few drinks, on the car ride home she wanted to give me road head, i said no cuz i had 3 beers and couldnt afford to be pulled over for 2 illegal things. SO then when we get to her house she blows me in the car right in front of her house. We had to stop cuz her parents who are in their 60's just got home from their friends house and walked right by my car. If they had walked by 30 seconds sooner, theyd have seen her blowing me. But anyway, what i did worked, she was so eager to give me one tonite. The whole night was good actually, maybe she was just in a bad mood this week. I think next month i am def getting my ******* though, all i needed to do was plant that seed.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is the plan:

she never sucked **** before >> teach her, she now sucks it just how you love

she sucked before but she is horrible >> teach her, she now sucks it just how you love

she is ok >> teach her, she now sucks it just how you love

she is great >> do nothing but tell her that you love her doing it.

it is all about HER FEELING GREAT ABOUT DOING IT. Show her that you love when she does it because it turns you on. Make HER WANT TO DO IT AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE to please you.

you need to have the upper hand it seems to have her keep wanting to prove that she can still turn you on.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's ok, she is just wanting attention just like every other woman.. they can't really help it, but it does get annoying at times.

and you just gave it to her :(

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
it's ok, she is just wanting attention just like every other woman.. they can't really help it, but it does get annoying at times.

and you just gave it to her :(
yes, but you get the point.
some people can always be spontaneous and some cant.
some never learn how.
how can you expect someone who never learned how to be spontaneous to do anything on a whim?
sometimes you have to say what you want... like this:
"if you are good girlfriend/ wife today, i might let you suck my cVck tonight."

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So that would motivate you?

If your man loved you to suck his co ck every night, would you be cool with doing it every time?

even though spontaneity is important, knowing that you are doing something very awesome for that person is a strong motivator

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
even though spontaneity is important, knowing that you are doing something very awesome for that person is a strong motivator
sure doing something awesome for someone is a strong motivator and its awesome to do something awesome for someone, but i dont even have time to do it every night and i try to always make time for my husband.

it all boils down to knowing that the other person really desires something, and making that happen.