NFL Divsionial Playoffs Who wins?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
Ok guys, who do y'all think will win, why, and what will be the scores. Sorry no money for betting......:p

[Jets Vs. Steelers

I predict Steelers over Jets

Ben Rothlisberger has a good day, no picks. Chad Pennington on the other hand throws two picks. It will be those two picks that cost the Jets the game.

Final Score: Steelers 20 Jets 10

[Rams Vs. Falcons

I got the Falcons winning this one by four points..

Theres noway that the Rams defense can contain Mike Vick look for him to score atleast one rushing touchdown.

Final score: Falcons 24 Rams 20

[Colts Vs. Pats

This one is going to be ugly folks...

Peyton Manning goes into Gilette Stadium and throws four touchdown passes. This WILL be enough for the colts to win.

Final score: Colts 31 Pats 24

[Vikings Vs. Eagles

This is going to be a very close game...

Look for Randy Moss to be doubled pretty much all game but that will not stop him from scoring "once." He has a decent game with one td. Playmaker of the game is going to go to Brian Westbrook he will be over a 100 yards recieving and rushing thats why the Eagles pull this one off.

Final score: Eagles 28 Vikings 24

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jets 31 > Steelers 24

Rams 21 > Falcons 17

Colts 35 > Patriots 34

Vikings 24 > Eagles 20

Dont quote me on scores, but i'm pretty sure about the winning teams.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok well...

Jets vs Steelers

As Much as i hate to see this kind of games in the playoffs, this will be a blow out, the stealers offense will embarras the jets defense, look for the bus to have a big day, and take all the pressure off their rookie QB, and his playoff unexperience

Rams vs Falcons

The St.louis passing game will not be able to be handled by the falcons secondary, look for torry holt to have a good game.

Coltsvs Patriots

Will be a close game as long as the patriots can reply to the constant scoring of PM and the colts, if its a shoot out the colts will edge the pats.

Vikings vs Eagles

Without TO Mcnabb is gonna have to carry the team on his shoulders, its gonna be very hard for him to do so against teh vikings.
I look for RM to have a big day.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eagles vs Vikes

way too many people jumping on the vikings bandwagon lately, I still think eagles defense will slow them down a lot. Don't get me wrong, Eagles are not as powerful as they were with T.O., and there will be lots of pressure on McNabb, but Eagles have gotten to NFC championship before without T.O., and they can do it again.

I see Eagles taking it

Colts vs Pats.

colts offense is the best yet. when they played in the regular season, Manning had a horrible game, colts made a ton of mistakes, and they STILL almost won. the colts offense is on fire at the moment, and the refs will be enforcing the reciever hassling rules. combine that with a supernatural QB, and amazing recievers, this will be the game of the year.

Steelers vs Jets

This will be a boring game for me to watch. Both teams have awesome Ds, but Pittsburgh offense is much better. Steelers will win it.

Rams vs Falcons??

I can't make up my mind on this one. Falcons have a great D, a QB that's on fire (even tho he's a little bit overrated), and they are well rested. On paper, Falcons should win this. But Rams are on a roll, their offense is insane, and the stadium of choice is perfect for their type of gameplay. If Falcons can win this one, they will win NFC.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vikings > Eagles

No TO means they can focus on McNabb and Westrbook which limits their playmaking ability.

Vikings 28 Eagles 14

Jets > Steelers

Jets could of won the last time they faced the Steelers in the regular season if it wasnt for a int thrown by Pennington. So, I'm gonna give it to the Jets if Pennington has a good game.

Jets 17 Steelers 14

Falcons > Rams

Falcons rushing/Vick attack will be too much for the woeful St Louis defense to handle.

Falcons 31 Rams 27

Pats > Colts

Everyone is on the Colts bandwagon rightfully so but.... they can be beaten. The colts were held to 1 passing touchdown when they played Baltimore. The key for the Patriots though is to give Manning a lot of looks on D and a successful running game from Dillion.

Pats 34 Colts 28

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
New England is starting a couple of guys named Asante Samuel and Randall Gay in the secondary. Good luck trying to keep up with Harrison, Wayne and Stockley - all 1000 yard receivers this year. I don't care what tricks Belichik's got up his sleeve this time - if you don't have proper personnel to cover these guys, it's over.. Last year in AFC championship game, Ty Law picked Manning 3 times.. he ain't there this time. Colts win.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone on the Jets played great except Brien their kicker. If I'm the jets I might be thinking about drafting a kicker....

One down...three to go.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow....the Falcons stuck it in without using any vasiline...:eek:

What a blowout.

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^ LOL so true lol

and i think that the kicker for the jets is gonna have to start looking for another job soon

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never did like Brien...Glad he missed.

I know Jeff (the Pitt. kicker) from a camp he taught at for me...So I was hoping he'd make it.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. maybe Eternal can be the next kicker for the Jets. We need some NFL status on the board.

*Hands Eternal a "white tee" that's all you need bro.:D

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Patriots over the Colts.

Eagles over the Vikings.

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jets HAD that game. I dont care about the risk factor but they should have run a high-percentage pass play to get at least 6-8 more yards before handing it off to Brien who was for the most part unreliable the whole season. I'd like to see him replaced with someone else in the future.

Sure they were exhausted from 3 overtime games, but there is no excuse for missing 2 game winning field goals in a row.

oh well. now that jets are out, go Indy.

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't understand why they called a QB kneel with eight seconds to go. I thought they were going to have Chad eek out a few more yards on the ground, call a timeout, and kick in the winning field goal.

They lost yardage on the play, didn't they?

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not the most exciting game in the world but I got to give it to the pats they out played the Colts.

I just can't wait to see the bus run over Teddy Bruschi:cool:

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by idiot_boyfriend
I didn't understand why they called a QB kneel with eight seconds to go. I thought they were going to have Chad eek out a few more yards on the ground, call a timeout, and kick in the winning field goal.

They lost yardage on the play, didn't they?
they lost 2 yards on that play,which was really retarded.

well i'm 0 for 4 this week. good thing i didnt bet any money huh.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if pats D plays like that in the future, they will win another bowl
That's until the Michael Vick expierence comes to town....;)

I have no idea about next weekend I'm thinkin Bettis should have a good game but that Pats D might get to Ben....

Vick on the other hand.....Bruschi would be carried off the field because both his ankles would be broke...along with half the other pats defenders lol.

The only other team I'm worried about is the Eagles all though I don't hate them so if they beat the Falcons it really wouldn't bother me. Altanta and Phillies Defense is a lot STRONGER and TOUGHER than those Pat boys...

My two cents.....

Tootles.