NEW PICK UP LINE!!!!! do u think it will work? :)

Reaction score
Okay, I am hung over from 4th of July, so the sarging is going to begin over the weeken.... But here is a pick up line that I will try to pull of... Think it will work?

"Hey, I always wanted to be a clown, want to join the circus with me?" NOTICE.. i WILL NOT STOP just there, I will continue with the subject even FURTHER "Ohh come on baby, lets be clowns together, i'll let you hold the balloons"... "Why are you laughing? I am very serioes when it comes to clowns and the circus"... "Look, I honestly think you will make a GREAT CLOWN"

:) Think it will work? What you think my success will be? :)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
try it, but i have a feeling they'll just look you up and down, and turn their backs.... but then again, i'm just a KBJ.

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Circus clowns don't seem to have a high social status. They don't get alot of chicks and are just weird. I know you're joking, but fantasizing to her about clowns won't create a good mood, maybe it would if she's ounder 12 years old. Becoming a DJ is the exact opposite of being a clown. That line leaves a huge openings for rejection.

I wouldn't go with this, but let us know how it works.

edited to add:
actually since it usually doesn't matter what you say, as long as you approach and start talking, you will have some luck with this.

jack knife

Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone came up to me and said that, I would be creeped out and would try to avoid that person at all costs.

Reaction score
aaaaa

rocky_mtn said:
edited to add:
actually since it usually doesn't matter what you say, as long as you approach and start talking, you will have some luck with this.
exactly right, as long as I do my body language and my smurk, it will be all good... in fact, since I said I was going to use that EXACT pick up line and my short term memmory is really bad, I am thinking of printing it out and reading it off a paper!!! hahahaha..(i.e. come up to a girl, and say "excuse me, I have something to say" (pause as I pull out the paper) and then just read it to her (the whole clown sh.it, and then when I am done, so what you think?... I say that the success rate will be EXACTLY the same, i.e. I will get as many yeses as I normally would (i.e. no difference).

Point is, I can say something really STUIPID, and end up fcking a girl.. will post field report Saturday with results using my clown pick up line :) ... hey.. u know what.. I just got an idea.. maybe I can take it to the next level and bring a red sponge nose, so that if a girl actually says yes I will say "Here put this on" and stick it in her face.. hahahaha (that will be too much, but I will tell you what, If I take a girl home using that line, after I fck her, I WILL put a sponge red nose on her and say "I told you you would make a great clown" hahahah (yo keep in mind when I say that, I say it in a funny way, not in disrespectfull way... very nice mental abuse) :)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u kno wat this pickup line reminds me of? It reminds me of how ur supposed to not give a fvck and just have fun with bytches and do and say w/.e u want.....and believe me, if said right with the right amoutn of ****iness and confidence, ANYTHING can work.

but if it doesnt who cares, when it comes to life, picking up girls should be FUN, not BORING!

me tho, i wouldnt try that line czu i just wouldnt b able to have a smooth delivery of it

Reaction score
Goal/plan

skip2mylou781 said:
ANYTHING can work.
yo... Skip, lets hit up the clubs this weekends... to recap..

GOAL/PLAN

1. Find hottest girl in club
2. Come up and call her a clown.. i mean use the "clown" pick up line
3. Touch her (cause now she is warmed up with my clown pick up line) so now im going to get the touch thing going
4. Invite her home
5. F.uck her
6. Put a sponge red nose on her face... (I have to find or make one of these... you know where I can get one?)
7. Report back with Field report

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We could have a contest for the most stupid, yet field tested successful pick up line

My friend was out at a club and as he walked by a young HB, he dipped his finger in his drink and flung it at her. Then he says "oh my god, you're all wet, you'll catch hypothermia, I'm going to need to get you out of these clothes"

And it worked. He went home with her, but probably didn't get the f-close.

So post your field report

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That sounds ridiculous :D

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't start a conversation that way, you'll just look like a weido

I'd maybe only say this when i've built rapport a bit first and then only if there was a clown walking by or i saw something about the circus.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
rocky_mtn said:
We could have a contest for the most stupid, yet field tested successful pick up line

My friend was out at a club and as he walked by a young HB, he dipped his finger in his drink and flung it at her. Then he says "oh my god, you're all wet, you'll catch hypothermia, I'm going to need to get you out of these clothes"

And it worked. He went home with her, but probably didn't get the f-close.

So post your field report

here's a line i used on the hottest *****iest girl in a bar that i went to last weekend:

"hey can i have some of ur beer?"....and then i took her cup and drank a lil bit

her reaction was PRICELESS aka wow u actually have the balls to do that????

she aske dme to buy her another drink, i said no.,,....i was gonna eject but she started to argue wit me and it was all too funny for me....not a real pickup, but basically im just saying its FUN to make fun of *****es who think they r the ****!!

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanByNature said:
Okay, I am hung over from 4th of July, so the sarging is going to begin over the weeken.... But here is a pick up line that I will try to pull of... Think it will work?

"Hey, I always wanted to be a clown, want to join the circus with me?" NOTICE.. i WILL NOT STOP just there, I will continue with the subject even FURTHER "Ohh come on baby, lets be clowns together, i'll let you hold the balloons"... "Why are you laughing? I am very serioes when it comes to clowns and the circus"... "Look, I honestly think you will make a GREAT CLOWN"

:) Think it will work? What you think my success will be? :)
I suppose it might get the attention of the "stupid humor" fangirl (the type who has every Chris Farley/Adam Sandler DVD ever made). Not the kind I'd want to be picking up, but that's just me. For some reason, I just can't see it being a good *across the board* type line, you would have to try to screen the girl you use it on very well first, to hopefully see if she'd be the type to like it or the type to roll her eyes and walk away.

I'd prefer to use it as a neg hit for a girl with way way too much colorful makeup on. :D

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, you DJs always FORGET the fact that it's not the pick line, if there's initial attraction a simple "Hi" will work. But you're thinking about creating some form of attraction with this stupid line...

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
You're supposed to be the master, so why don't you try it out instead of filling this forum with all your keyboard jockey whims!

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhhhh "Become a circus clown with me"............................Am I missing something here?

That's about as stupid as that dude who thought chicks dug him for wearing a furry pimp hat. What the hell is wrong with some of you????? Circus clowns?????????????????????????