NEW PICK UP LINE!!!!! do u think it will work? :)

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea man, combine the clown thing with your "mental abuse" and you're in...lol...

...idiot... :rolleyes:

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read the reply's but it could work as a roleplaying routine, I've never used roleplaying as an opener but I am pretty sure it can work if you can be congruent with it.

IsiMan84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether it fails or succeeds, one thing is for sure: nothing will be learned from this topic, haha. I do agree with the consensus that you should try it out before posting about it, because the fact you asked if it would work already shows you're casting a shadow of doubt on your own idea. If you had said right away you were going to try it out and would let us know how it worked, that would be completely different.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only do that if you are actually attired in a Clowns outfit or else it won't work.

If you want to get a hot babes attention then dress up in a Donald Duck costume, even those rubber Donald Duck masks that cover your entire head will do the trick, everyone will notice you and that will make it easy to pick up a hot babe, as they will approach you and talk with you, then if you don't stuff it up you are almost certain to score a fu-ck. :D

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing that to do something so simple as talk to a woman, we must resort to circus clowns.