New here, came over from LS

TheBaconator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was led there after getting the "need space" line and losing my ex of three years. Googled how to get ex back and somehow ended up on there and it did actually help me as i'm over it now just two months later. But it is too feminine and depressing for my taste now that i've moved on from the ex, and i'm steering clear of relationships while looking to bang out as many hot women as I can, and I know this site will be a hellva lot more helpful with that then LS. So thanks for trolling it, I probably would have never found this site. I really need to do a lot of work on myself, i've already been friended by the first two women i've tried to get with, so ya thanks again everyone.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take this time to talk to the GUYS here and get that masculinity back in shape. :cool:

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That goal of banging out hot chicks might be a little shallow for the long term but in the short term you might find it healing I suppose. Just not my thing so much, if I want that I can't stand the inevitable goodbye part. Too softhearted.

Good luck to you though.

If nothing else there are a number of fun guys to chat with particularly in the mature men area.

EDIT:

Oh, age 21? Disregard and mazel-tov.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
bigjohnson said:
That goal of banging out hot chicks might be a little shallow for the long term but in the short term you might find it healing I suppose. Just not my thing so much, if I want that I can't stand the inevitable goodbye part. Too softhearted.

Good luck to you though.

If nothing else there are a number of fun guys to chat with particularly in the mature men area.

EDIT:

Oh, age 21? Disregard and mazel-tov.
Yeh i want a good woman too but I cant find any... all i see is hos and slut many of whom ware disguises

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Technical1 said:
you just hit the jackpot, Baconator! Welcome to SoSuave!!!

Yes. Welcome! There's a bunch of great guys here of all ages that can save you a lot of misery and help you survive the Matrix. Cheers!

Popeye

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheBaconator said:
I was led there after getting the "need space" line and losing my ex of three years. Googled how to get ex back and somehow ended up on there and it did actually help me as i'm over it now just two months later. But it is too feminine and depressing for my taste now that i've moved on from the ex, and i'm steering clear of relationships while looking to bang out as many hot women as I can, and I know this site will be a hellva lot more helpful with that then LS. So thanks for trolling it, I probably would have never found this site. I really need to do a lot of work on myself, i've already been friended by the first two women i've tried to get with, so ya thanks again everyone.

Just joined from LS, too. Got tired of reading the Feminazi posts. Sounded too much like my cheating ex-wife.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and change your user-name, Ima. New beginnings and everything.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
The Brotherhood.

Ima Whimp and TheBaconator,

Welcome and now join the ranks as Privates in the SoSuave ARMY.

Welcome to our Brotherhood.

First thing I suggest is to start a thread in the Mature Man section (if you're of appropriate age). Include a brief description of who you are and what brought you here and what issues you're having.

Best to stay away from the: "Why can't I get a girl?" questions because those are asymptomatic of the underlying issue.

Be honest and let us know what your core issues are. This way we can dissect and rationalize a thorough gameplan for you.

Know that there are some pretty spectacular people here.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to sosuave.

Please do more reading(www.sosuave.com) than posting, trust me it helps.

I turned my life around by reading the main part of this site, and then accidentally clicked the Discussion Forum link.

:up:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Best to stay away from the: "Why can't I get a girl?" questions because those are asymptomatic of the underlying issue.
I agree with this---maybe you saved these dudes a lot of time.

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome Brother. Good luck banging all the ho's that are out there waiting for you.

Oh and Mazel Tov.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wjh said:
Welcome, ex-LoveShackers =)
Despite what some Nazis at LS think I don't believe it has to be an exclusive relationship in this case.

labrat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a Loveshacker too! And here to learn some stuff they don't teach in my school and move on from my ex who dumped me because I was such a nice guy.
Is anyone motivated in starting the 2008 edition of the bootcamp? Just starting the thing together, giving each other support and insight, rather than going on our own and abandoning after a few days for whatever stupid reason we come up with. Summer vacations are coming up pretty quickly, it would be nice to be a master DJ by then :cheer:

Reaction score
This place will truly change you! I was the biggest AFC in the world! Now I am at least getting laid consistently. I still let the AFC out once I get the woman, and she ends up leaving me.

I am getting better though!