New here, came over from LS

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Something like has never happened on this board and I'm still confused to what actually happened. I feel like as if I was in a public place when all of a sudden something drastic happens and everyone is running in every direction having no clue as to what is going on.

The tin man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
Welcome aboard!

Something like has never happened on this board and I'm still confused to what actually happened. I feel like as if I was in a public place when all of a sudden something drastic happens and everyone is running in every direction having no clue as to what is going on.
:crackup: you should have seen LS last night!

HOMBRE

Banned
Reaction score
Faded Image said:
Welcome aboard!

I'm totally confused too! It's so drastic and dramatic. I'm SO ready for this Bootcamp this summer, I can't wait to be a master DJ! Woo Hoo!:cheer: Watch out ho's!

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOMBRE said:
I'm totally confused too! It's so drastic and dramatic. I'm SO ready for this Bootcamp this summer, I can't wait to be a master DJ! Woo Hoo!:cheer: Watch out ho's!
Very funny.