Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's only like 3~5 inches got cut... get over it :p :D

I hate long hair :)

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not your hair that makes you look bad in those pictures

it's that unconfident look in your eyes, and that smile that's only halfway. your face says "i'm unsure of myself."

fix that and then post another picture. you'll look better.

xiola

Don Juan
Reaction score
first pic had more of a wild and loose kinda guy. 2nd pic makes you look emo

b

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cant tell much difference...looks quite similar...

next time u do a hair comparison do it from the exact same angle

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, I wish my hair was straight like that. I'm letting it grow out to try and get a rockstarish look going for when our band starts to rock campus out.

The hair ain't bad man, but your face says it all...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My 2c...

Your hair in the 1st picture looks better in my opinion. I wouldnt grow it LONGER than what it is in the 1st picture, but it looks better than the 2nd picture.

Next time u take a picture (2nd picture) NEVER look unsure of yourself/insecure of yourself! If you feel insecure, dont show it, because others WILL notice.

1 more thing that has nothing to do with your hair... Your lips... they seem very dry and neglected... get some lip-ice or even better, lip balm and bring those lips to life!

Laterz...

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Again? "My 2 cents" from Aequitas, Mr. Predictable himself.

A further point these fools cant see that in picture 2 your hair has some venom to it, the picture is just worse than the first one thats why everyone is saying picture 1 is better. Your hair in pic 1 has a normal look to it but I can see the underlying meaning in pic 2 where your hair has some flow to it. In pic 2 you dont look insecure or whatever people are saying, you just look WEIRD, a bad pic thats all.

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Man, I wish my hair was straight like that. "

nothing wrong with hair straighteners. i'd be lost without them.

California Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First pic is good. You've got the hang-loose look versus the tense emo one. You gotta start taking some vitamin e and using conditioner though. You've got the long hair, so you've gotta make sure the complexion is silky + smooth.

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree, the first picture looks better. The pictures you posted in the previous thread, actually look quite a bit more like the second picture you showed.

I gave you the advice to put some stuff in your hair. I didn't mean stuff to make it even straighter, I meant stuff to model it into something a bit wilder. Get rid of the hair in front of your face a bit more - it seems like you're hiding from something and makes you appear a lot less open to people.

It's obvious you don't look quite as confident in the second picture as you do in the first picture. Get used to your new haircut and take another picture, it'll give us a better perspective, because right now it's a huge contrast in your facial expression which is affecting our judgement. Also, the second picture seems to be taken just after you got back from the hairdresser. If you wait another day, it will look a lot different.

My advice: make your hair go wild. It sure looks better than flat/straight hair for the average man.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first pic was definitly better, alpha is right though, wipe that dumb smirk off your face....it really is punchable. You definitly are ment for long hair though man, don't go any shorter. The second pic looks like you're band just went mainstream and the record company wanted to give you a new look. It doesn't appear that you like the new look very much. The first pic looks like you're ina garage band living at home but you're getting laid all the time, hehe. Grow that hair and go to the gym, you'll be fine

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought you guys didn't like long hair!

His first picture is great. In the second he's looking like a woman (no offence)!

I'd like to have a hair like his, but not so long.

Hey wakeforce, don't cut it shorter. You're gifted having this type of hair.

Reaction score
I think you should cut it really short while you know it will still grow back ;)

Seriously that cut isn't what I'd call a radical departure - don't be so afraid to experiment! Your hair is cool as it is, but it might look better another way...

I've had at least 3 COMPLETELY different styles over the past year - and people compliment me for being versatile enough to be able to pull them all off. Try it! Its fun...

Supero Masculus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Your hair is fine dude, either way. I know hot chicks (or *****s, take your pick) who would fvck you for your hair alone. Ya, i know some skanky chicks...lol

wakeforce

Don Juan
Reaction score
quite a flow of anwers I must say!

I know the second picture sucks real bad, I had a big 5 minutes before going to work to take these, so that's why I look tense (hate arriving late)

I have trouble making a real smile in front of a camera by myself. I've got no problems doing it to someone or when opther people are around, I just find it silly to smile all by myself =P Guess I should smile to myself each time I see me in the mirror, and it'll come off more naturally.

ABout the lips, I actually put lip balm a lot, but I've always had problem with them in winter. Mixing the wind and cold weather up north isn't good for "****** lips" as my sis calls them (no offense to black people BTW)

I'll have to experiment with that new style a bit I guess!The answers were positive at work tough, everyone noticed and said it looked nice. I also agree that I need to rougen it up a bit, it looks to straight (look like a pansy) like that.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I really don't like long hair on guys unless it's 80's hairband long.

At least that cut doesn't look like a guy straight out of my sister's 1974 yearbook, and isn't so feminine looking. It's better...but I still don't like it. Sorry...I'm one of those people that either like bald, very short or very, very hairband long....and nothing in between. :(

Edit for an idea...

Wet your hair and sorta slick it back on the sides and tousle the bangs so they're kinda wild looking and then take another picture and post it. I think that might work for you and wanna see how it looks.

No Escape

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I really don't like long hair on guys unless it's 80's hairband long.

At least that cut doesn't look like a guy straight out of my sister's 1974 yearbook, and isn't so feminine looking. It's better...but I still don't like it. Sorry...I'm one of those people that either like bald, very short or very, very hairband long....and nothing in between. :(

Edit for an idea...

Wet your hair and sorta slick it back on the sides and tousle the bangs so they're kinda wild looking and then take another picture and post it. I think that might work for you and wanna see how it looks.
Guess you'd like mine then, LOL..mine is very 80's hairband long. I have it all one length, which runs a little past mid-back length...nice and full and thick.