New girlfriend still communicates with married ex

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

"I kinda love you" translates too 'i've still got a firm grip on one or two c0cks you may or may not know about while i see if yours will support me for a while longer'.

You already know she communicates with an ex on the regular which should be entirely off limits if she wants a relationship with you, but then she cant even muster a full 'i love you' which we'd expect to try and rope a guy in. Nope, it's a half-assed attempt and she's clearly saying she's not really into it.

If there comes a point in the near future where you know this will be the last time the two of you bang, imagine all the craziest most deviant sh!t you've ever wanted to do to a woman and do it then. Dont ask permission, just do it. She objects, pretend like you're really focused on nutting to pay any attention and are really into it.
At first she used to say "I love you," I never used to say it back. That happened twice before it all changed into "I kinda love you." All along I thought she had to resort to the "kinda" since I was never saying it back, until all the other bs came up. Now I know for sure she can never be my girlfriend...

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not your girlfriend
So if he made her his gf then it would be a problem? The her not being his gf is irrelevant.
His question was if he should still see her, so I think it's best to just answer with a "no".

OP I've never heard of a girl that has high IR to not blab out to everyone she knows about her date. If you're her secret then it can only be bad news for you and she's undermining your intelligence.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
So as advised I kept on bangin this girl but I think I started to catch feelings even though I'm not the one to show it. After discovering that she still talks to this married man over the phone I confronted her about it today. She said she realises her mistakes and that she wants to cut all contact with him. Don't think I suggested she'd do that, she says she just wants to do the right thing and also take our relationship to the next level(she's been bugging me about us taking our relationship to the next level for quite sometime now).

So basically she's saying she has learnt from her mistakes and she wants to change. What should I do at this point? I know most of you will say I acted like an AFC and I screwed up. I just need to know what to do next. Please.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like an AFC by even asking what to do next, when you know very well you should just fVck this woman and not entertain even the faintest possibility of anything serious with her.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are acting like an AFC by even asking what to do next, when you know very well you should just fVck this woman and not entertain even the faintest possibility of anything serious with her.
Don't you think she'll change after all? We had talked about moving on and leaving everything behind

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there, done that, got the tshirt. My ex also kept in touch with a couple of guys. First time I caught it she said she wouldnt do it again, but after she continued to do it with another guy, so I NEXTed her. Looking back, should have said next on the first offence.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you think she'll change after all? We had talked about moving on and leaving everything behind
No, and why wonder if you can repair damaged goods when you can just go find better quality ones?

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
People only change if they want to, and most that want to change are too weak to make the change permanent.

If you really want sex bad then I guess do whatever you need to do to keep it going, but personally I think thats just an excuse to avoid taking the risk of meeting new women. Clearly this woman has no respect for you, her ex, or herself. Why don't you want to go meet a great a woman who respects you and herself and you really enjoy being with without all this drama?

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
L
People only change if they want to, and most that want to change are too weak to make the change permanent.

If you really want sex bad then I guess do whatever you need to do to keep it going, but personally I think thats just an excuse to avoid taking the risk of meeting new women. Clearly this woman has no respect for you, her ex, or herself. Why don't you want to go meet a great a woman who respects you and herself and you really enjoy being with without all this drama?
Let me say I'd really started to catch feelings for her and when you have feelings sometimes you end up putting up with a lot of drama. Yes, I still want the sex... After yesterday's confrontation she asked me if I'd still want to be in a relationship with her. I haven't answered up until now.

I feel like saying yes is gonna make me look like an easy going person, whereas saying no means she'll accept it and still see me as a loser. She's also complaining about me being so distant after the confrontation...

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score

Oh and to answer your question, I do want to go out and meet new women, but I just feel like ending this relationship the confrontation is gonna make me look like a sore loser in her eyes. By the way, is there anything wrong with pursuing other women while keeping her as well incase I just feel like I need her for sex?

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confronting her about it is what makes you look like a sore loser, if anything. Any woman who is LTR quality is not going to need to be told she shouldn't be talking to her ex's, especially married ones. Telling her you're done just lets her know you have standards and she doesn't meet them.

I say no, don't keep her around. Sex drive is a large part of a guy's motivation to go out and meet women. If you waste it on some loser woman then you're just kneecapping yourself for some fleeting pleasure. Even if you're some ultra masculine super stud who has 100% confidence around women at all times and can stay hard 24\7, the time you waste screwing losers still could have been used to meet a woman you really enjoy. Don't make excuses, just go out and meet a woman you really like. You'll be glad you did.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Confronting her about it is what makes you look like a sore loser, if anything. Any woman who is LTR quality is not going to need to be told she shouldn't be talking to her ex's, especially married ones. Telling her you're done just lets her know you have standards and she doesn't meet them.

I say no, don't keep her around. Sex drive is a large part of a guy's motivation to go out and meet women. If you waste it on some loser woman then you're just kneecapping yourself for some fleeting pleasure. Even if you're some ultra masculine super stud who has 100% confidence around women at all times and can stay hard 24\7, the time you waste screwing losers still could have been used to meet a woman you really enjoy. Don't make excuses, just go out and meet a woman you really like. You'll be glad you did.
Much needed advice. Thank you

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score

However bumping into her is gonna be pretty difficult for me I admit. We stay in the same building and to make matters worse she shares an apartment with my close friend who I see regularly.