New girlfriend still communicates with married ex

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
He's gonna be one of the several dwarves. She'll be pining for the most established and opulent prince while the dwarves entertain her carnally.
Ouch! Let me take that as constructive criticism

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you saying it's best I leave this woman? I was thinking of beating her at her own game.
You are playing a game you can never win. They always win. Best we can do is forfeit and find a woman who is not a sneaky b|tch. Many men would rationalize that if she's lying to me about the other guys, she must want to keep me around - she's protecting my feelings and doesn't want to lose me. That's horse poop. So many red flags here, that this girl could be China.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are playing a game you can never win. They always win. Best we can do is forfeit and find a woman who is not a sneaky b|tch. Many men would rationalize that if she's lying to me about the other guys, she must want to keep me around - she's protecting my feelings and doesn't want to lose me. That's horse poop. So many red flags here, that this girl could be China.
Sometimes women lie because they still want to fvck you. I'm just saying.. I got your message pretty well though. She sure is dysfunctional b|tch!

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes women lie because they still want to fvck you. I'm just saying.. I got your message pretty well though. She sure is dysfunctional b|tch!
I think we agree. I've been too quick to rationalize those kinds of lies by telling myself it means she is interested in me. Maybe so, but at the end of the day, who wants to be with a liar?

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we agree. I've been too quick to rationalize those kinds of lies by telling myself it means she is interested in me. Maybe so, but at the end of the day, who wants to be with a liar?
This woman is supposed to leave the country in 2 months and she's probably not coming back. This is one of the reasons why I wanna enjoy her while she's around. She gives good head by the way.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This woman is supposed to leave the country in 2 months and she's probably not coming back. This is one of the reasons why I wanna enjoy her while she's around. She gives good head by the way.
Bang her as many times as possible and if you can't then just get head.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The two of you are nothing and it doesn't like it ever will be more than that, so keep banging her. I'd also recommend to start banging her sister without her knowing.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
The two of you are nothing and it doesn't like it ever will be more than that, so keep banging her. I'd also recommend to start banging her sister without her knowing.
Her sister is not hot. I'm not attracted to her at all

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her sister is not hot. I'm not attracted to her at all
This changes nothing. Keep banging this chick and work on banging other women.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with the group - keep banging until there is no more banging in it for you, then move on.

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
This changes nothing. Keep banging this chick and work on banging other women.
I'm with the group - keep banging until there is no more banging in it for you, then move on.
Ok I got you. It's just that lately she's been going on about the whole "I love you" crap. Infact she said," I kinda love you," and I just replied "so do I." She's also been complaining about me being distant and being "too busy for her." I usually just laugh it off. Don't get me wrong, I wanna bang this chick as much times as possible before she leaves, but how do I treat her. She kinda wants me to treat her like my girlfriend, and playing that game can be really frustrating considering she's low quality. How do I go about playing this?

Any help please?

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I kinda love you" OMG that is the most crap thing a woman can say. I'd respond that I kinda don't. Talk about a half assed compliment. Sex with you is kinda good, lady.
Uggh. I'd still keep banging her, but it would be a resentful, anger filled, grudge bang. She'd probably like that though. When you hate-fvck a woman, that sh|t drives them crazy, in a good way. It's great fun though and a great way to last longer during sex.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I kinda love you" OMG that is the most crap thing a woman can say. I'd respond that I kinda don't. Talk about a half assed compliment. Sex with you is kinda good, lady.
Uggh. I'd still keep banging her, but it would be a resentful, anger filled, grudge bang. She'd probably like that though. When you hate-fvck a woman, that sh|t drives them crazy, in a good way. It's great fun though and a great way to last longer during sex.
That's how all my fvcks are pretty much...I release my testosterone fueled aggression on them..and they can't get enough of it...

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta go gorilla in the bedroom with some women. Or guerrilla, as the case may be. Harambe banging in progress. DO NOT let your child jump this fence.:D

Heweab24

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm done asking questions. Fvcking her is all that's left to do, and I'm just gonna ignore the BS. As long as I'm getting me a good fvck!

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

"I kinda love you" translates too 'i've still got a firm grip on one or two c0cks you may or may not know about while i see if yours will support me for a while longer'.

You already know she communicates with an ex on the regular which should be entirely off limits if she wants a relationship with you, but then she cant even muster a full 'i love you' which we'd expect to try and rope a guy in. Nope, it's a half-assed attempt and she's clearly saying she's not really into it.

If there comes a point in the near future where you know this will be the last time the two of you bang, imagine all the craziest most deviant sh!t you've ever wanted to do to a woman and do it then. Dont ask permission, just do it. She objects, pretend like you're really focused on nutting to pay any attention and are really into it.