NEW Bootcamp Starting Friday 4/9 - Competition!

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
WEEK 1 IS OVER! Here are the results:

15 - BigJimbo - 377
You're seriously letting trolls participate? Really, dude? Doesn't that sort of cheapen the whole boot camp process?

Maybe you just haven't read his posts. Might want to check that out a bit...

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Mad Ghost said:
I even sent you a PM about enlisting and you said something about not being able to re-post in the OP of people who enlisted later on, yet you STILL didn't put me through for the challenge, even with the PM? What where you doing .......................STORING NAMES? thus why you have guys who didn't even show up for it
I missed your PM, just get in on week 2 then. My bad.

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got my nr 2 small talk i walked in the park and asked a men something about his Doug. After 7 minutes i ran out of material so i left, what really surprises me is that people react very friendly if u approach them and start a conversation. I will refuse to get on the pvssy so i make a plan to get my 10 small talks. It will be hard for me because i do not 100% believe in myself because before this bootcamp i did not make small talks with strangers. I am gonna make a list of topics and locations and get my balls together to get the F*cking 10.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I talked with 3 people that I've never talked to before in one of my classes today about some class stuff, so I guess that's 3, although I need to start doing complete cold approaches. I really think that it would be easier to approach women than just approach random people, because then at least it's obvious what you're doing. If I tried cold approaching some guy and just sitting down and talking to him he'd probably think I'm gay or something haha.

If Sixth I Will

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree Jay. I'm looking forward to next week when we're approaching girls we're interested in. I feel like I'm having to fake it with these strangers -- they're probably wondering what my intentions are.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HELLO?! Are you guys alive? Nobody's posted in here a while; we're only on Week 2!!!

I'm still only at 3; I doubt I'll make it to 10 in the next 2 days but I'll try my ass off.

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy..
So I started late..and then forgot..
Just out of pure personality though, I'd say I've said high to about 15 strangers (although i'm in highschool, and these have mostly been to older people on the streets, so i don't really count those), i'll get my 50 tomorrow, and try to work in the convos as well.

Thanks for letting me in! I def going to pwn this shi1t tomorrow
Also: when is week 2 due?

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every week ends on a Thursday. So Thursday is the last day of this week; Friday starts week 3.

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
JLay87 said:
HELLO?! Are you guys alive? Nobody's posted in here a while; we're only on Week 2!!!

I'm still only at 3; I doubt I'll make it to 10 in the next 2 days but I'll try my ass off.
hey man i have the some problem i have only 2 people. i talked yesterday to 2 people but that was shorter than 2 minuts:mad: .good luck man

OamImrsNemo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im sorry to say...But I had a great opportunity on this one!!

There was a 3 day festival in my town over the weekend. I took my chance and scored! 32 people I had conversations with many going over the time needed. It was really akward at first trying to find subjects or reasons to talk but then I realized more people are friendly then not. Although there were a couple when I felt a cold shoulder and just ejected.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going out tonight to do this. The problem is most of my social life revolves around bars/night-life so the 'no drinking' thing is tough. I just won't get drunk.

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've started 4 conversations with strangers this week. With my current schedule I am honestly concerned about whether or not I will be able to get to 10.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh talked to two people in one of my other classes for like 5 minutes. It counts because they're strangers but it feels like cheating because it's so easy. :-/

AlexLefty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this is for week 1..
Today I got about 40 hello/hi's in
And what I really noticed is that's it's fvcking hard to make eye contact..most people are just too god damn self conciseness or something
So I noticed I would just end up skipping the contact and just saying hi/i didn't really care what they thought

grand total: about 60

guess I'll have to get in all my 10 convos tomorrow ;o

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so I went out last night and started conversations with 6 more strangers. A couple of the conversations were actually a lot of fun and interesting especially when you can find some common ground.

Running total is 4 + 6 = 10

Update: Went out at lunch and started conversations with 2 more strangers. Running total is now 10 + 2 = 12

Update 2: Went out late last night after a date and talked to 4 more strangers. Running total is 12 + 4 = 16

Last edited:

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heya guys,

Sorry Ive not posted more often, my computer access has been limited recently!

I got a few more hi's in while on holiday, so I probably hit 50 in the end.

For week 2, Ive not done so well, I only got back to london a couple of days ago.

Yesterday I got involved in two short conversations, today I managed 3 more, for a total of 5, thought some of them were only boarderline two minutes.

Im going to the gym and then to work this evening so I wont finnish which is annoying, but Ill get them in next week in addition to my tasks.

This boot camp is a lot harder in practice than on paper! But im determined to get to the end.

Im in the process of sorting my life out so I can live out of a box on my bike, then Im going to practice game all day every day for as long as it takes to get it sorted.

Till next week then,

Cure.

master-p

Don Juan
Reaction score
my score is 7 so far. tonight im going out without beer:D and practice some smalltalk.:box: