Never dated an Hb 6 now OFFICIALY have the date with the hb 10 (Bowling date) help

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just a fresh thread to follow up on my last one about how Ive never dated an hb 6 and now I have a date with an hb 10. So I asked her out to go "cosmic" bowling (largely due to your guys advice) with all the lights and music etc. and she said she'd love to. I was juiced oviously. So basically I'm just looking for some tips/ideas so that I'm not boring (the main thing you guys preached in my other thread).

The dealio:

I offered to pick her up (figuring better chance at a kiss close) but she wanted to meet instead. The cosmic bowling doesn't start until 10:00 p.m and it goes till 1:00 a.m. I doubt we stay more than a few hours, but what are some things I can do in that period of time to be fun and different and NOT boring? What are some examples of kino that I can try other than the standard "high five" when we bowl a strike/spare etc. I think I rememmber reading about a guy who made bets with his date? Would it be a good idea to stop bowling after a game or two and just talk, or maybe play some air hockey? Or should I just do most of my talking while we're bowling?

How many games do you usually bowl on a date?

I know these questions are kinda lame and I can probably figure most of this out on the go, but damn, Ive never met a girl like this before... (I know, dont put her on a pedestal) and I would love to get into an LTR with her.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
This is just a fresh thread to follow up on my last one about how Ive never dated an hb 6 and now I have a date with an hb 10. So I asked her out to go "cosmic" bowling (largely due to your guys advice) with all the lights and music etc. and she said she'd love to. I was juiced oviously. So basically I'm just looking for some tips/ideas so that I'm not boring (the main thing you guys preached in my other thread).

The dealio:

I offered to pick her up (figuring better chance at a kiss close) but she wanted to meet instead. The cosmic bowling doesn't start until 10:00 p.m and it goes till 1:00 a.m. I doubt we stay more than a few hours, but what are some things I can do in that period of time to be fun and different and NOT boring? What are some examples of kino that I can try other than the standard "high five" when we bowl a strike/spare etc. I think I rememmber reading about a guy who made bets with his date? Would it be a good idea to stop bowling after a game or two and just talk, or maybe play some air hockey? Or should I just do most of my talking while we're bowling?

How many games do you usually bowl on a date?

I know these questions are kinda lame and I can probably figure most of this out on the go, but damn, Ive never met a girl like this before... (I know, dont put her on a pedestal) and I would love to get into an LTR with her.
Don't stop in between games just to talk. You two should be talking the whole time. Stay confident. If I were on this date I would be playfully teasing her the whole time. If she is bowling horribly poke fun at her a little bit. Even if she is doing better then you start making funny excuses up as to why she's winning. Act like winning is what you're used to etc.. Also, break the ice as early into the date as possible. That way by the end of the night you can comfortably walk around with your arm around her or hold her hand. Don't let your only kino be high-fives. Start teasing her playfully and she will react back with flirtatiousness. Then just start touching her. Touch her back as she walks by you. Come up behind her and give a hug by surprise. Scare her, shake her.. whatever you want. Just make sure it's always "in the moment", but use it as an excuse to touch her.

If you follow this then you wont be boring, because she will be DIGGING you. Your company will be fun enough for her. She will like being around you, spending time with you, etc.. Don't be afraid to bust her balls man. Be playful. Keep it fun. Keep it interesting. If the moment is right then kiss in the bowling ally. Don't wait until the night is just about over. Keep escalating. Be confident.

Good luck man, report back. And I better hear you had kissed this girl when you do!

-Scars

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow HB10, i am pretty sure how your date is going to go with your mind set. Just have fun and do a lot of teasing "ask if she wants the barriers up or if she wants a 9 frame head start lol". I do hope this goes well, but you seem to already think this girl is perfect and you have already pedestalled her ass in the clouds...because...

She's a vegetarian
She loves animals
She likes cosmic bowling (bowling with the lights and music)
She doesn't drink
She really likes my dog
We basically did activities together, but didnt get to know each other yet.

I guess liking cosmic bowling goes down on the perfect girl list though.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem to already think this girl is perfect and you have already pedestalled her ass
Good point. If you think of a girl as an HB10 haven't you lost the frame already?
Personally I don't believe in 10s.

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roisy (sp?) had a good point about getting the perfect beauty blah blah out of your mind and just thinking of really attractive girls as "Interesting" so instead of DAYYYYMnnnn look at that hottie! You go with..."hmmmm.... she seems interesting, let's go find out what she's like". Been working on it personally and it helps quite a bit to get ore comfortable with more attractive women.

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
UPDATE:

Alright guys, I'm back.
The date went fairly well, but could have been better. I went in relaxed (thanks to some relaxation techniques I learned on this site) and when I saw her I was surprisingly calm, cool and collected, despite looking at this sexy beast in front of me. I was looking my best, and I had a mindset to not put her on a pedestal.

We made some small talk for about 10 minutes before going up to pay, I think that went well for the most part. We bowled 3 games, and she kicked my butt each and every time. I joked with her some, tried to sneak in a little kino (I touched her arm from across the table a few times while "making a point" while talking, we shared a couple of short stories, some questions etc. I gave her a few high fives/hand pounds when she bowled strikes, but I could tell that would get old quick as she was making quite a few strikes, so I just smiled at her when she made a good shot most of the time, and tried to talk with her between shots. Conversation would go from really easy, (I'd be making her smile, she was asking me questions back), to kinda drying up, and I would kinda just use that opportunity to go take my shot when that would happen (this might have been the wrong thing to do).

After the third game, We were walking by the arcade and we passed the game "Tekken" I talked her into playing me 1 on 1, and she picked the big ass bear, and I picked this skinny little girl, and I was cracking jokes about that whole scenario, like how I was gonna kick her big bear ass with this little petite girl etc... and of course I let her win in dramatic fashion, with an amazing comeback win. After she beat me, we took turns playing against the computer untill we finally lost. I tried once again to throw in some kino, (I've seen a few videos and read a few articles, but I have no experience with it) by touching her shoulder lightly when she would win, and telling her "good job" etc. She seemed kinda neutral when I touched her on the shoulder, like she wasn't super excited or anything, but she wasnt weirded out either. For the most part, she smiled quite a bit while we were playing, so I guess it overall was a plus.

I decided that I would be the one to end the date, as we had been at the bowling alley for about 1 1/2+ hours, and I thought it would make me look less clingy. On the way out I found out that we both drive Mustangs, so I used that opportunity to kinda tease her about how inferior her car was to mine (In a playful, unserious way). Call me lame, afc, or whatever, but I really didn't come off as very sexual, and I didnt flirt with her enough/kino her enough to feel comftorable going in for a kiss after walking her to her car. (I know this is all on me, but damn I'm a rookie, rememmber?) But that probably wouldn't have stopped me from attempting anyway, its just that she took the iniative and said "I'll talk to you later", and motioned for a hug. (She's a shy, non-slutty girl and I almost expected this regardless of how well the date could have went). So I gave her a hug, and said "yeah, definately" and walked away.

I texted her about 15 minutes later with "I had a great time tonight, thanks. I think we both learned something very valuable tonight.. that I suck at bowling! :) Have a good night (enter name)"

and she responded within 3 minutes with "Haha! You don't suck. Sweetdreams (enter name). Thank you for bowling. Had fun with you."

I exchanged a couple of short texts with her the following afternoon, on Sunday (was this a mistake?) and I havn't talked to her since. It is now Monday, should I leave her alone completely today, and maybe call her tommorow to try and set up a second date? I really don't know where I stand, and thats probably my fault. Any advice/tips are ALWAYS appreciated.

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
wow HB10, i am pretty sure how your date is going to go with your mind set. Just have fun and do a lot of teasing "ask if she wants the barriers up or if she wants a 9 frame head start lol". I do hope this goes well, but you seem to already think this girl is perfect and you have already pedestalled her ass in the clouds...because...

She's a vegetarian
She loves animals
She likes cosmic bowling (bowling with the lights and music)
She doesn't drink
She really likes my dog
We basically did activities together, but didnt get to know each other yet.

I guess liking cosmic bowling goes down on the perfect girl list though.
She's perfect to me because she's incredibly nice, she genuinely cares about people, shes fun to be with, (not to scared to get dirty or go on scary rides etc.) She has a good career, makes good money, and is in school, her voice is attractive haha, some people don't have good voices... she has a perfect smile, a perfect body, perfect ass/boobs, shes my ideal height, she has brunnette hair (which I prefer) has an exotic look, super smooth tan skin.. I mean, you get the idea.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, chill your a$$, just how long have you known this chic? you say all the great things about her, I hope you known her quite a few years.
The only idea I get here is you already put her on a pedistal. This is the time to set to rules to which she must follow. you **** around now and play nice you're gunna get burned.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
UPDATE:

Alright guys, I'm back.
The date went fairly well, but could have been better. I went in relaxed (thanks to some relaxation techniques I learned on this site) and when I saw her I was surprisingly calm, cool and collected, despite looking at this sexy beast in front of me. I was looking my best, and I had a mindset to not put her on a pedestal.

We made some small talk for about 10 minutes before going up to pay, I think that went well for the most part. We bowled 3 games, and she kicked my butt each and every time. I joked with her some, tried to sneak in a little kino (I touched her arm from across the table a few times while "making a point" while talking, we shared a couple of short stories, some questions etc. I gave her a few high fives/hand pounds when she bowled strikes, but I could tell that would get old quick as she was making quite a few strikes, so I just smiled at her when she made a good shot most of the time, and tried to talk with her between shots. Conversation would go from really easy, (I'd be making her smile, she was asking me questions back), to kinda drying up, and I would kinda just use that opportunity to go take my shot when that would happen (this might have been the wrong thing to do).

After the third game, We were walking by the arcade and we passed the game "Tekken" I talked her into playing me 1 on 1, and she picked the big ass bear, and I picked this skinny little girl, and I was cracking jokes about that whole scenario, like how I was gonna kick her big bear ass with this little petite girl etc... and of course I let her win in dramatic fashion, with an amazing comeback win. After she beat me, we took turns playing against the computer untill we finally lost. I tried once again to throw in some kino, (I've seen a few videos and read a few articles, but I have no experience with it) by touching her shoulder lightly when she would win, and telling her "good job" etc. She seemed kinda neutral when I touched her on the shoulder, like she wasn't super excited or anything, but she wasnt weirded out either. For the most part, she smiled quite a bit while we were playing, so I guess it overall was a plus.

I decided that I would be the one to end the date, as we had been at the bowling alley for about 1 1/2+ hours, and I thought it would make me look less clingy. On the way out I found out that we both drive Mustangs, so I used that opportunity to kinda tease her about how inferior her car was to mine (In a playful, unserious way). Call me lame, afc, or whatever, but I really didn't come off as very sexual, and I didnt flirt with her enough/kino her enough to feel comftorable going in for a kiss after walking her to her car. (I know this is all on me, but damn I'm a rookie, rememmber?) But that probably wouldn't have stopped me from attempting anyway, its just that she took the iniative and said "I'll talk to you later", and motioned for a hug. (She's a shy, non-slutty girl and I almost expected this regardless of how well the date could have went). So I gave her a hug, and said "yeah, definately" and walked away.

I texted her about 15 minutes later with "I had a great time tonight, thanks. I think we both learned something very valuable tonight.. that I suck at bowling! :) Have a good night (enter name)"

and she responded within 3 minutes with "Haha! You don't suck. Sweetdreams (enter name). Thank you for bowling. Had fun with you."

I exchanged a couple of short texts with her the following afternoon, on Sunday (was this a mistake?) and I havn't talked to her since. It is now Monday, should I leave her alone completely today, and maybe call her tommorow to try and set up a second date? I really don't know where I stand, and thats probably my fault. Any advice/tips are ALWAYS appreciated.
Call her up and ask her out this weekend to a lounge/bar for drinks. Time to get flirtatious and sexual with her, and getting a little buzz going always helps break the ice. If she agrees, you are good to go. If not, don't chase as she probably thinks of you as more of a friend.

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I hope this works out for you.

No advice will really help you at this point. Just realize that if it doesn't work out, you'll be fine.

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Call her up and ask her out this weekend to a lounge/bar for drinks. Time to get flirtatious and sexual with her, and getting a little buzz going always helps break the ice. If she agrees, you are good to go. If not, don't chase as she probably thinks of you as more of a friend.

She doesn't drink. I was planning on ignoring her completely today, then tommorow evening calling her and asking her out to dinner and maybe a movie on Friday night. Does this sound O.k?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
She doesn't drink. I was planning on ignoring her completely today, then tommorow evening calling her and asking her out to dinner and maybe a movie on Friday night. Does this sound O.k?
No, no dinners, no movies. Thats what you do with a friend or a LTR-not someone you are just getting to know. Even if she doesn't drink, she can still go a cool lounge with you and drink coke or whatever all night while you have a beer or whatever it is you drink. Plus, maybe you can convince her to have a girly sounding martini or something similar...girls love those. The key is you need to get her into a vibe and setting that conveys to her you want her sexually, that you are not a "nice" guy. Show her that you are a good guy, but you have a sexual edge to you that peeks her interest. Try to find a cool retro lounge or sushi bar perhaps in your area that serves really fun and cool drinks and that has a good vibe to it.

Something similar to this> http://www.draishollywood.com/flash/index.php#

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Matt281 said:
Honestly, I hope this works out for you.

No advice will really help you at this point. Just realize that if it doesn't work out, you'll be fine.
Thanks Matt, I actually have kinda just developed that mindset since this morning. Its been really stressful and kinda depressing since getting this girls #, and it shouldn't be that way. Ive been so worried about impressing her and making her like me.. I no that I may not be able to always controll my AFCness while on an actual date, but I can least controll my frame of mind (for the most part), -that it's not the end of the world, and there will be more "perfect girls" in the future.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
Thanks Matt, I actually have kinda just developed that mindset since this morning. Its been really stressful and kinda depressing since getting this girls #, and it shouldn't be that way. Ive been so worried about impressing her and making her like me.. I no that I may not be able to always controll my AFCness while on an actual date, but I can least controll my frame of mind (for the most part), -that it's not the end of the world, and there will be more "perfect girls" in the future.
Stressful and depressing???? You should be having the time of your life and feeling nothing but happy thoughts on meeting someone you like. If you are stressed and depressed over this, trust me she has or will pick up on that. You are defeating your own self. She is just a girl. A girl who eats and sleeps and poops and pees and farts and burps just like you. She has the same insecurities and stressful thoughts as anyone else. Stop putting her on a pedestal.

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
No, no dinners, no movies. Thats what you do with a friend or a LTR-not someone you are just getting to know. Even if she doesn't drink, she can still go a cool lounge with you and drink coke or whatever all night while you have a beer or whatever it is you drink. Plus, maybe you can convince her to have a girly sounding martini or something similar...girls love those. The key is you need to get her into a vibe and setting that conveys to her you want her sexually, that you are not a "nice" guy. Show her that you are a good guy, but you have a sexual edge to you that peeks her interest. Try to find a cool retro lounge or sushi bar perhaps in your area that serves really fun and cool drinks and that has a good vibe to it.

Something similar to this> http://www.draishollywood.com/flash/index.php#
Im kinda limited here. She doesn't drink, and I don't either, and she knows this. Taking her to a lounge for "soda".. I just don't think it would work in this situation. Would dinner and/or a movie really be that bad? I kinda prefer it to another action date, as I want a second chance to better show her my character/personality, and I have some better ideas for questions/convo this time around. I think I can at least bust out the old "hand hold" in the movie theatre, and maybe even some more kino/maybe makeout.. and I know she likes movies.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
Im kinda limited here. She doesn't drink, and I don't either, and she knows this. Taking her to a lounge for "soda".. I just don't think it would work in this situation. Would dinner and/or a movie really be that bad? I kinda prefer it to another action date, as I want a second chance to better show her my character/personality, and I have some better ideas for questions/convo this time around. I think I can at least bust out the old "hand hold" in the movie theatre, and maybe even some more kino/maybe makeout.. and I know she likes movies.
Ok then what about a Dave and Busters or something similar??

Also, there is nothing wrong with having a ****tail or a beer now and then. I'm not trying to convince you to drink at all, but also I wouldn't go to one extreme and just never ever ever have a drink or two. You will be cutting down your dating and scoring opportunities in the future if you don't partake in any adult beverages and the areas in which they are served.

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Ok then what about a Dave and Busters or something similar??

Also, there is nothing wrong with having a ****tail or a beer now and then. I'm not trying to convince you to drink at all, but also I wouldn't go to one extreme and just never ever ever have a drink or two. You will be cutting down your dating and scoring opportunities in the future if you don't partake in any adult beverages and the areas in which they are served.

Yeah I would have no problem having a few drinks on a date, but this girl already knows I dont drink, and I dont want to come off as being fake. I actually made a point to tell her that I dont drink, as a "me too" kind of thing, and to be different from all the other guys that were drinking around us.