Never dated an Hb 6 now OFFICIALY have the date with the hb 10 (Bowling date) help

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
Yeah I would have no problem having a few drinks on a date, but this girl already knows I dont drink, and I dont want to come off as being fake. I actually made a point to tell her that I dont drink, as a "me too" kind of thing, and to be different from all the other guys that were drinking around us.

Take her to a hookah bar and you can smoke the candy flavored stuff. Then you can see if she likes sucking on things.

SweetDannyJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duder, you know what you need right now more than anything? Bringing somewhere in "your world".
Example: a party or gathering with your friends.

You don't have her yet. Bailing or flaking at this point, for her, is as easy as opening a door and walking through it. You need to be thee guy right now. She clings to your arm cause, in this example, you are her comfort.

No offense, but I don't think she can take another boring date. I'm sure you tried, but you gotta face reality. Your head's not in it, clearly with the "perfect this" and "perfect that". You might not be ready to be in charge of an awesome fun filled date and run the show by yourself at this point. It was probably a so-so, at best, date for her. No girl is gong to reply to your texts if she wants to bail 100% so you're not quite there yet. However, she's not going to say "Are we talking about the same date?, it sucked!" so don't get ahead of yourself.

You may have one more shot at this and a diner with the same convo and awkward shoulder kino will surely close the door on this one.

I think your best bet at this time is to bring her in to your zone where others are unknowingly helping you be her knight. She'll gradually feel better as you hit the can or leave her for a few minutes while she has to talk to your friends or pass the time NOT thinking about stuff by herself. You need to get her back to thinking "where is WhatchaOnaDo?"

There's really only one other option if you can't swing that. Your next date has to be action no doubt, but it has to be all action. Like, 2 or 3 hours of nothing repeated non stop where she actually gets to the point of " wow! Let's sit for a minute, this is crazy!". Amusement park or something similar that provides enough stimulation.

Good luck mang

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
To the O.P. You sound like you did fine. I know it's hard when your mind is racing especially when you find someone really attractive. Since she likes your dog so much maybe you can take her with you to get your dog groomed and see if you can both help out and bring a digital camera to take pictures. Google "Unique dating ideas" for different things to do (Maybe apple or Pumpkin picking, amusement park, carnival, fair etc. Or take her to play pool. You can get a chance at alot of Kino doing that.

As for your date with her. It sounded fine. I don't see anything wrong with how it went. Good job.

WhatchaOnaDo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah, she just texted ME. At 10:15 p.m no less, asking me how my day went. This is off the hook, I didn't know where I stood with her, but now I do. Keep the tips coming boys! I decided to wait until the next day to contact her, so glad I waited! O.k. I know, don't get ahead of myself, but thats an obvious sign that she's feeling me, right?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Try to keep a little distant. You don't have to reply to her texts right away. Just set up your next date and skip the small talk that could end up in friend zone. (Try to keep texting to a minimum.. If she prefers texting over the actual phone) And when you set up the next date don't text it. CALL HER and talk and or leave a message. I'm going here on this date. You come with me WOMAN. Don't be afraid to be a little wise or ****y. Just don't overdo it.

Call her up in a few days and invite her to a carnival or to get your dog groomed (if you guys can help), pool playing etc. Google interesting first date ideas for your area that the two of you have never tried before.

It's okay to be a little nervous for both of you. It shows you care. No shame in that.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..

So what are you going to wear on this date?

Also, go get a haircut if you haven't already. Make sure that breath is fresh too, it would be cool if you could post a pic of her as that might give us some more ideas to go on.

Also what kind of chic is this how would you describe her, how old is she etc?

If you have any other outstanding hobbies (i.e. singing, dancing, playing guitar etc) now is the time to showcase them! :rockon:

Oh yea best of luck to you?

blackwolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
and wash ur penis... also just go for the kiss man, what i learnt is you always regret not kissing the girl so these days i just kiss them or try.. almost always they dont say no or stop me but if they do.. i just say "sorry i couldnt help myself ur just so damn sexy!" at least after the kiss you know where u stand.

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
WhatchaOnaDo said:
Hell yeah, she just texted ME. At 10:15 p.m no less, asking me how my day went. This is off the hook, I didn't know where I stood with her, but now I do. Keep the tips coming boys! I decided to wait until the next day to contact her, so glad I waited! O.k. I know, don't get ahead of myself, but thats an obvious sign that she's feeling me, right?

Did you reply to her text right away? That is DEATH. I hope you didn't reply until the next day.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I suggested you watch the movie "She's out of my League" I wasn't kidding. I know it's a movie and you should take it 100% seriously but I feel it will give you some perspective.
Other than what some of the above posters have said I'd like to add...you keep talking about what you can do to impress this girl. Why not take some pressure of yourself and start having her show what she can also do to impress you. I'm not saying be direct about this but you can hint at it and see if she's willing to impress you. Also that she's trying to impress would be a way to get her invested in the relationship. Investement on her part to you could be anything from time to favors etc. At the end of the day it's her interest level that matters more not yours.
If you can see other girls too. The fact that you got an HB10 should have boosted your confidence to start seeking out other girls. As this will take your mind off of her a lil bit and be sure to engage in your personal activities outside of her. The fact that she texted you shows some sort of interest level on her part so this is good. Now go outside and scream and get some of that pressure of your chest, lol.

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen. heres a couple of practical stuff for your mind.

1. Think and try to feel as if there another girl in your life. A backup chick!. Pretend in your mind that youll date another chick as hot as her tomorrow. That should smallen the pedestal.

2. Your are going to want to kino MORE. Hi 5ves and a palm in the back is not good enough. I know! I have been where you have been, and feels awkward. But you have to risk a bit more and be a bit more agressive.

Since its your first time with an HB10 you feel presure inside. You feel like you have to impress and please this girl. But it really should be the other way around. Somehow, try to enter a state of mind where she seeks for your aprooval and you are testing her.

Good Luck !