Negging in High School

HandyAndy

Banned
Reaction score
I heard negging girls in HS is a bad idea. On another forum I read that they are very insecure and you negging them is just insulting to them....what do you think?

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well truly you shouldn't care what the girl thinks and just neg. From my personal experience with negging girls, it's okay the first few times but when you start doing it over and over and over again, girls start getting annoyed by it and some will even get p*ssed. Really I don't neg girls anymore because it's just not me.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negging to me is the adult version of teasing. Don't use it unless you're using it on older women (I mean much older women that can buy their own alcohol). I just tease and do it in a playful manner and it works like a charm.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Negging is really only for girls who are used to guys drooling over them and begging. Honestly, unless she's the hottest girl in the school, don't bother. Negging is vastly overrated anyway.

ecilop

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's fine, but you can only really successfully neg a girl who is a HB9+ and has a _lot_ of self esteem already so they obviously can tell you're joking. mix it up with C+F though and you're golden

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Really I don't neg girls anymore because it's just not me.
Same here, when I first got into the game I took negging to heart. Now, I don't even know what it is, but its not neccessary.

sam3083

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the girl, your rapport with the girl, the situation, your delivery, etc.

Do what your gut says. Try it and then reasses. Find out what works

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the end, neg them if you want to neg them, don't neg them if you don't feel you should. Negging didn't personally help my success(For instance, I never really negged any of the girls' numbers I have now), but who knows, try it, it might work well for you.

Masaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg when you just meet her

You neg when you just meet her so you can create a certain level of attraction some negs are stronger for the 10ssssss and some are weaker for the 7,8 and 9ssss. So negs are good and really help build attraction and VALUE!!!.

In Motion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to give you a big fat no, but then I just remembered that I used to neg girls in High School and it actually worked like a charm. BUT be careful using it. Teen girls are often insecure and easily offended. Start out slowly and see what their limits are. Make sure you do it on girls with a sense of humour.

macking

Don Juan
Reaction score
Negging is a good thing. but if you go with it too far, it can be an insult.
Chicks in high-school are insecure, but if you say to her "your hair are BAD" or something she automatically will qualify to you ..
Soo keep negging :D

Masaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg in a playful way and make her qualify. (ASK HER IF THERE IS MORE TO HER THAN JUST HER LOOKS). You are displaying value here and also being different from most guys.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Masaka said:
Neg in a playful way and make her qualify. (ASK HER IF THERE IS MORE TO HER THAN JUST HER LOOKS). You are displaying value here and also being different from most guys.
Negging...bleh. I believe Killapetehog said it best "When a woman has fallen for you, all the tactics, methods, tricks and tips are unneeded. She is in the palm of your hands and all you need to do is to just be yourself. Once a woman loves you, you don’t have to act “cool” anymore. She’s yours."

Masaka

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what EVOLUTION i think you are right of course when you get a girl you can be yourself for sure, but you still have to be just a bit challenging remember we do not want to turn into a WUSS!!!! just because of love.

Evolution

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Masaka said:
You know what EVOLUTION i think you are right of course when you get a girl you can be yourself for sure, but you still have to be just a bit challenging remember we do not want to turn into a WUSS!!!! just because of love.
If you have internal strength, and a strong sense of individuality. You would never fall into "Wuss" mode.

Having a strong foundation of inner game is the key to perseverance when your put under tremendous pressure, you will not break, you will not flinch. Which also means you can be your best self, and never fall into wuss mode.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Negging...bleh. I believe Killapetehog said it best "When a woman has fallen for you, all the tactics, methods, tricks and tips are unneeded. She is in the palm of your hands and all you need to do is to just be yourself. Once a woman loves you, you don’t have to act “cool” anymore. She’s yours."
I'm starting to have my doubts. Not with the above statement, thats true, I've screwed up recently by playing and not taking action when the chick was already into em. However if a chick isn't interested in you are tactics methods and tricks going to work for you? I doubt it. Especially in high school. If you use tricks and methods to get a girl to like you, it's probably going to be fake, you can't just turn into an AFC after than, you need to be congruent. I dont like the preasumption that AFTER you use tricvks you can "just be yourself". Just being yourself is actually the best advice for getting women there is, the problem is that almost no one understands it properly.

I also don't like the term neg. You can use it right and you can use it wrong. Negging is basically just teasing, girls like being treated like little kids. It isn't something magic, it isn't an isnult, it isn't meant to be sneaky. Really the only way you are going to find out how it works for you is to try it.

Anyone heard the saying "treat the *****s like princesses and the princesses like *****s". That's gold if you use it properly. Treat the girls with a high opinion of themselves like they aren't good looking and the girls with low self-esteem like they are beatifull. That way you are doing the opposite of what every guy is doing, possibly creating attraction and making sure she will remember you. Using that logic only neg girls a lot if they get complements from guys all the time (probably most good looking girls that go out a bit).

Also don't underestimate the power of a sincere complement. It shouldnt be 'your hot', it should only be her looks if it's something specific and unique or something she worked on. The best complements are about her personality, how often does a guy do that?

Anyone agree with me?

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
I'm starting to have my doubts. Not with the above statement, thats true, I've screwed up recently by playing and not taking action when the chick was already into em. However if a chick isn't interested in you are tactics methods and tricks going to work for you? I doubt it. Especially in high school. If you use tricks and methods to get a girl to like you, it's probably going to be fake, you can't just turn into an AFC after than, you need to be congruent. I dont like the preasumption that AFTER you use tricvks you can "just be yourself". Just being yourself is actually the best advice for getting women there is, the problem is that almost no one understands it properly.

I also don't like the term neg. You can use it right and you can use it wrong. Negging is basically just teasing, girls like being treated like little kids. It isn't something magic, it isn't an isnult, it isn't meant to be sneaky. Really the only way you are going to find out how it works for you is to try it.

Anyone heard the saying "treat the *****s like princesses and the princesses like *****s". That's gold if you use it properly. Treat the girls with a high opinion of themselves like they aren't good looking and the girls with low self-esteem like they are beatifull. That way you are doing the opposite of what every guy is doing, possibly creating attraction and making sure she will remember you. Using that logic only neg girls a lot if they get complements from guys all the time (probably most good looking girls that go out a bit).

Also don't underestimate the power of a sincere complement. It shouldnt be 'your hot', it should only be her looks if it's something specific and unique or something she worked on. The best complements are about her personality, how often does a guy do that?

Anyone agree with me?
I agree that the term "neg" is all crap....I mean, it is just teasing, and it has such a negative connotation (haha....negging is negative :crackup: ) IMO, negging is pretty much the same as C&F.

But I disagree with the quote you quoted (haha) and here's why: To be truly successful, I feel that one must be at the stage where all the body language, the C&F, the kino....all of these tools, are a part of us, and by being ourselves, we are doing all of these things that attract women. You shouldn't have to be thinking "oh, I'd better throw some C&F in here;" it should just happen. That way, you don't have to worry about "being fake" and "reverting back to yourself." You have already shown her your true self, and she loves it :D