Negging in High School

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ARrocket you disagree with me but I don't disagree with what you said. I think we both know what we are talking about.

Honestly some guys need go through stages where they conciously go into things like kino. At first it wont work because it wont come accross naturally, but like you said it will eventually become a part of you. When you get to that stage your success will skyrocket. The thing is you aren't really leaning some new as much as unlearning the idea that you can't touch women. Get me? I'm of the opinion that touching women is natural.

If you are just being yourself things should work out in any case. The problem is like I said that not many people understand it. Your idea of who you are isn't yourself. Being yourself is acting naturally, being in the moment outside your head, not worrying about what people are thinking and not looking to get something from someone. If you do all that you are being yourself. How many guys stuff this up by wanting to get something from a girl (her love and acceptance) and trying to gain her approval (by thinking about what she wants). If you just go and do what you want and have fun when she is around, you are far more likely to gain attraction.

So if you are truly being yourself you will do things like c/f naturally. When we use these as techniques we are just imitating what naturals do. You might say "well I'm shy when I'm myself, I'm a shy person". No your not. You might be quiet (which can actually be attractive to girls as long as it's not coming from a place of insecurity), but that doesn't make you shy. If you are acting shy then you are inside your head and worrying about what other people are thinking about you, it might be one of your habits but it isn't acting yourself.

DJ concepts liek c/f and whatever else is just the first level of understanding. Just doing these things wont cause attraction. Being a person who does these things will.

Actually I see now you disagree with the quote. I will say that maybe you can find a way to get a girl through tricks but if they are tricks and not a part of you then you probably wont be able to hang on to her. But you don't need to 'try' if she is already interested. Just go for it. That's not to say you can't amplify attraction. Actually 'trying' is bad in most situations.

EDIT: Just wanted to add girls get one-itus just like we do! They are people not machines that respons to certain stimulus :p

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, SinJester pretty much nailed it.

Especially the following:

SinJester said:
Actually I see now you disagree with the quote. I will say that maybe you can find a way to get a girl through tricks but if they are tricks and not a part of you then you probably wont be able to hang on to her. But you don't need to 'try' if she is already interested. Just go for it. That's not to say you can't amplify attraction. Actually 'trying' is bad in most situations.

I have noticed myself that the girls who have been most into me are the ones that I haven't even thought to try to attract. They've just seen me work my magic from a distance ;)