need help by christian guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I want to know why non-Christians were told not to read the post.
Because, as you can see by the responses of a few people on this thread, they just dont understand.

This wasn't intended to hijack into a 'who wrote the bible discussion', a flame war, or 'why are Christians on this board' type of discussion - but obviously, if only born-again Christians were reading it, the OP would have had a simple biblican answer to his question.

Mac_Laaarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
WOW!! LUKE IS ON FIRE! I wish I had more time to join you man but i gotta get a couple hours of sleep before i do this 12 hour shift. SINN3R is spouting off non-sense. Like Luke said BACK IT UP WITH VERSES LIKE HE IS DOING I DARE YOU. Be aware of the differences in the Old and New testaments. I shall return tomorrow morning.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I challenge you to PROVE everything you are saying here, in witness of all our peers on this board. You have posted a load of crap that is not true, and I challenge you to PROVE the Bible said all of those above assertions by chapter and verse.
Sigh, ok. Normally I don't waste my time, but I find it pretty sad that my non-Christian self knows your good book better that you do.

If the mods see this, let me finish my post before locking, I've been challenged.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
Sigh, ok. Normally I don't waste my time, but I find it pretty sad that my non-Christian self knows your good book better that you do.

If the mods see this, let me finish my post before locking, I've been challenged.
Luke, I'm sorry but most of what he said is true, you are about to lose horribly.

To the OP, nature has given you these impulses. You feel horny, and if you don't relieve yourself (i.e. masturbation or sex), even your body does it on its own (wet dreams), sex is a natural process.

I used to be like you man, then I sort of realized exactly what sinner said, some of those laws were just ****ed up and made no sense. For example:

If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master's and he shall go out alone. But if the slave declares, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out a free person, then his master shall bring him before God. He shall be brought to the door or the doorpost; and his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; (8)
(heh s1nn3r I'm helping you out :p)

What the **** is that? He loves his wife and children so he gets pierced through the ear? good one

Whoever strikes a person mortally shall be put to death. If it was not premeditated, but came about by an act of God, then I will appoint for you a place to which the killer may flee. (12) But if someone willfully attacks and kills another by treachery, you shall take the killer from my altar for execution.
What the hell? So if God said you can kill them, then he will give them a place to hide? s1nn3r stated this, I got the verses to back it up.

Whoever strikes father or mother shall be put to death.

Whoever kidnaps a person, whether that person has been sold or is still held in possession, shall be put to death.

Whoever curses father or mother shall be put to death.
Well I'm not gonna let my parents abuse me.

And if I curse my parents I should be killed? Nice.

There's a whole lot of killing for the "thou shalt not kill".

When a slaveowner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner s property.
I'm glad slaves can be treated so well.

When people who are fighting injure a pregnant woman so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no further harm follows, the one responsible shall be fined what the woman's husband demands, paying as much as the judges determine. If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.
revenge is so immature.

You shall not permit a female sorcerer to live. (14)
Male sorcerers can? In fact, isn't life about free will, so what if they are sorcerers?

Whoever lies with (15) an animal shall be put to death.
That's pretty sick to do that, but killing them for that?

Whoever sacrifices to any god, other than the Lord alone, shall be devoted to destruction.
Again, killed for not worshiping YOUR God.

You shall not revile God, or curse a leader of your people.
What!?

Exodus 20-21:27, 22:16-23:9

There are more, but that's from the new revised edition.

S1nn3r, I think you won this one :p.

S1NN3R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bible also says it's ok to kill those who don't agree with you,
Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17 (among many others, but that's a pretty good start.

that's it's ok to sleep with your daughters,
Lot and his daughter's repopulating the earth because they thought they were the only ones left. Genesis19

that if a man rapes a woman his punishment should be to pay 50 pieces of silver to the girl's father
"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her" Deuteronomy 22

that it's ok to kill a slave of your's as long as lives for a least a few days after you attack him before he dies,
"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property" Exodus 21

than a man may sell his daughter into slavery
"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are." Exodus 21

that anyone who does not kill in the name of the lord is cursed,
"Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood." Jeremiah 48

you must kill anyone who does not listen to a priest,
"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel." Deuteronomy 17

you must kill any of your family members who do not worship the same god as you
"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him." Deuteronomy 13

you cannot even say hello to anyone who is not a Christian,
"Don’t associate with non-Christians. Don’t receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them" 2 John 1

that no Christian can be accused of any wrongdoing what so ever,
"A Christian can not be accused of any wrongdoing." Romans 8

you can't draw, paint, sculpt or take photographs without breaking the second commandment,
"You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth" Second Commandment,

that rape victims should be killed because the didn't stop it from happening,
"If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife." Deuteronomy 22

that ritual human sacrifice is ok as long as you think god told you to do it
"Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." Genesis 22

As long as we're taking the bible literally, did you read the passage in Job about the Fire Breathing Dragon?
"Can you draw out Leviathan with a fishhook? Or press down his tongue with a cord? "Can you put a rope in his nose Or pierce his jaw with a hook? "Will he make many supplications to you, Or will he speak to you soft words? "Will he make a covenant with you? Will you take him for a servant forever? "Will you play with him as with a bird, Or will you bind him for your maidens? "Will the traders bargain over him? Will they divide him among the merchants? "Can you fill his skin with harpoons, Or his head with fishing spears? "Lay your hand on him; Remember the battle; you will not do it again! "Behold, your expectation is false; Will you be laid low even at the sight of him? "No one is so fierce that he dares to arouse him; Who then is he that can stand before Me? "Who has given to Me that I should repay {him?} {Whatever} is under the whole heaven is Mine.

"I will not keep silence concerning his limbs, Or his mighty strength, or his orderly frame. "Who can strip off his outer armor? Who can come within his double mail? "Who can open the doors of his face? Around his teeth there is terror. "{His} strong scales are {his} pride, Shut up {as with} a tight seal. "One is so near to another That no air can come between them. "They are joined one to another; They clasp each other and cannot be separated. "His sneezes flash forth light, And his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning. "Out of his mouth go burning torches; Sparks of fire leap forth. "Out of his nostrils smoke goes forth As {from} a boiling pot and {burning} rushes. "His breath kindles coals, And a flame goes forth from his mouth. "In his neck lodges strength, And dismay leaps before him. "The folds of his flesh are joined together, Firm on him and immovable. "His heart is as hard as a stone, Even as hard as a lower millstone.

"When he raises himself up, the mighty fear; Because of the crashing they are bewildered. "The sword that reaches him cannot avail, Nor the spear, the dart or the javelin. "He regards iron as straw, Bronze as rotten wood. "The arrow cannot make him flee; Slingstones are turned into stubble for him. "Clubs are regarded as stubble; He laughs at the rattling of the javelin. "His underparts are {like} sharp potsherds; He spreads out {like} a threshing sledge on the mire. "He makes the depths boil like a pot; He makes the sea like a jar of ointment. "Behind him he makes a wake to shine; One would think the deep to be gray-haired. "Nothing on earth is like him, One made without fear. "He looks on everything that is high; He is king over all the sons of pride." Job 41

That just about covers everything I said in my post. I don't have the time to look up all of the verses, but chapters should get you started. I can't guarantee that each of those are in every version of the bible, but each has been in at least one version of it (though how men can re-write the supposed "word of god" for their own purposes without being smited is beyond me). Is there anything else you'd like me to teach you about your religion while you're here or are you good now.

I will now take my leave of this topic so as to prevent it from getting closed.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
Because, as you can see by the responses of a few people on this thread, they just dont understand.

This wasn't intended to hijack into a 'who wrote the bible discussion', a flame war, or 'why are Christians on this board' type of discussion - but obviously, if only born-again Christians were reading it, the OP would have had a simple biblican answer to his question.
So I have a question; in this case, should religion even matter?

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To expand on s1nn3r:

that anyone who does not kill in the name of the lord is cursed,
This:
Whoever sacrifices to any god, other than the Lord alone, shall be devoted to destruction.

you must kill anyone who does not listen to a priest,
This:
You shall not revile God, or curse a leader of your people.
that ritual human sacrifice is ok as long as you think god told you to do it
This:
Whoever strikes a person mortally shall be put to death. If it was not premeditated, but came about by an act of God, then I will appoint for you a place to which the killer may flee. (12) But if someone willfully attacks and kills another by treachery, you shall take the killer from my altar for execution.

However luke, I think now I may know your problem, if you really believe that sex is wrong, immoral, etc, than that might be a huge problem. you can't have the mindset of wanting sex, bouncing from woman to woman, etc, and try to keep strong christian values at the same time, it's like trying to ride a run before you are out of the womb.

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
The saying No NONCHRISTIANS was a bad way to start the thread but what he was asking was info on what to do while staying inside the boundries we as christians try to set for ourselves.

No christian is perfect and many do not live up to the standards that are expected of us. WE ARE ALL SINNERS. wether you believe or not.
And common. We all know the new vs old testament crap. there is a lot that changes and a lot more depth to the bible then most people understand.

Now since im in a similar boat i can ansure that you should wait for sex after marrage. The bible states that it is for a man and his wife, why can that not be a good thing to live by? No STD's, No way to compair to other women, no unexpected afterefects, etc. I hold myself to this and hope my future wife does the same. Where she is I have no idea but ill keep searching. They are out there just are verry rair diamonds.

Sex is in no way a bad thing, heck God invented it.

Reaction score
I'm glad to see that you have accepted my challenge.

Now it's my turn.

S1NN3R said:
Kill everyone who has religious views that are different than your own. Deuteronomy 17 (among many others, but that's a pretty good start.
It doesn't say that on that particular chapter in the way you have phrased it. It does say that if any person has broken covenant and have gone to other gods, that they should be stoned and die.

However, those Old Testament verses about stoning are moot as they only serve a symbolic purpose. That purpose is that death is the consequence of breaking the law. Adam was created immortal, he broke a commandment, he died. The Bible consistently says, that the wages of sin is death. The reason people die and dont live forever right now on earth, is because of sin or transgression of law.

So, it is against the 'law' to worship any other God but the true God, so if sex is worshipped before God, then sex becomes an idol. Who is your god?

sinner3r said:
Lot and his daughter's repopulating the earth because they thought they were the only ones left. Genesis19
His daughters got Lot drunk and took advantage of him. They created the Moab tribe. Get the story straight. Second of all, people have sinned or gone astray in the Old Testament, virtually all the time. One of the main points of the Old Testament is to show that the Jews could not keep the law.

So, if anyone wants to be religious, or joint any other religion and by-pass Christ, guess what, they will fail at some point of keeping the law, because the Jews had the best revelation of God at the time, and were told to keep the law, and they failed miserably to do just that.

sinner3r said:
"If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her" Deuteronomy 22
Not so simple, the rapist has to MARRY his victim in that case, that's not a buy out.

sinner3r said:
"When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property" Exodus 21
Passing, will look into this later.

sinner3r said:
"When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are." Exodus 21

sinner3rr said:
"Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood." Jeremiah 48
A lot of stuff, especially in the prophetic books have allot of symbolic jargon on them, so it could be symbolic as opposed to literal.

sinner3r said:
"Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel." Deuteronomy 17

sinner3r said:
"If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him." Deuteronomy 13
See point I made on first post.

sinner3r said:
"Don’t associate with non-Christians. Don’t receive them into your house or even exchange greeting with them" 2 John 1
Talking about 'deceivers' and false prophets. It didn't say you cant exchange greetings, you cant bid them 'godspeed', which is not the same.

A hb is neither a deceiver or a false prophet.

sinner3r said:
"A Christian can not be accused of any wrongdoing." Romans 8
Sure, if you dont do anything that's wrong, then why would you be accused?
It's possible to be in that state you know, and that's what that chapter is referring to.

sinner3r said:
"You shall not make for yourself a graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth" Second Commandment,
Sure, if you intend to worship that image.

sinner3r said:
"If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife." Deuteronomy 22
Passing, look into later.

sinner3r said:
"Take your son, your only son – yes, Isaac, whom you love so much – and go to the land of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains, which I will point out to you." Genesis 22
Symbolises Jesus who God the Father, send His Only Son, Jesus Christ, to die for the sins of this world. Isaac represented Jesus. Abraham represented God the Father. This was Christ-typology, and that's all it meant. Abraham understood how it would feel for God the Father to send His Son Jesus, and through Isaac, He believed in the typology of Christ, and that's why he's saved.

sinner3r said:
"Can you draw out Leviathan with a fishhook? Or press down his tongue with a cord? "Can you put a rope in his nose Or pierce his jaw with a hook? "Will he make many supplications to you, Or will he speak to you soft words? "Will he make a covenant with you? Will you take him for a servant forever? "Will you play with him as with a bird, Or will you bind him for your maidens? "Will the traders bargain over him? Will they divide him among the merchants? "Can you fill his skin with harpoons, Or his head with fishing spears? "Lay your hand on him; Remember the battle; you will not do it again! "Behold, your expectation is false; Will you be laid low even at the sight of him? "No one is so fierce that he dares to arouse him; Who then is he that can stand before Me? "Who has given to Me that I should repay {him?} {Whatever} is under the whole heaven is Mine.

"I will not keep silence concerning his limbs, Or his mighty strength, or his orderly frame. "Who can strip off his outer armor? Who can come within his double mail? "Who can open the doors of his face? Around his teeth there is terror. "{His} strong scales are {his} pride, Shut up {as with} a tight seal. "One is so near to another That no air can come between them. "They are joined one to another; They clasp each other and cannot be separated. "His sneezes flash forth light, And his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning. "Out of his mouth go burning torches; Sparks of fire leap forth. "Out of his nostrils smoke goes forth As {from} a boiling pot and {burning} rushes. "His breath kindles coals, And a flame goes forth from his mouth. "In his neck lodges strength, And dismay leaps before him. "The folds of his flesh are joined together, Firm on him and immovable. "His heart is as hard as a stone, Even as hard as a lower millstone.

"When he raises himself up, the mighty fear; Because of the crashing they are bewildered. "The sword that reaches him cannot avail, Nor the spear, the dart or the javelin. "He regards iron as straw, Bronze as rotten wood. "The arrow cannot make him flee; Slingstones are turned into stubble for him. "Clubs are regarded as stubble; He laughs at the rattling of the javelin. "His underparts are {like} sharp potsherds; He spreads out {like} a threshing sledge on the mire. "He makes the depths boil like a pot; He makes the sea like a jar of ointment. "Behind him he makes a wake to shine; One would think the deep to be gray-haired. "Nothing on earth is like him, One made without fear. "He looks on everything that is high; He is king over all the sons of pride." Job 41
The leviathan represents the devil.

Reaction score
pooparu said:
However luke, I think now I may know your problem, if you really believe that sex is wrong, immoral, etc, than that might be a huge problem. you can't have the mindset of wanting sex, bouncing from woman to woman, etc, and try to keep strong christian values at the same time, it's like trying to ride a run before you are out of the womb.
Sex is not immoral within marriage, the problem is I cant marry, or dont think I just can ask anyone in my life to marry me. I'd have to get my life together before I even get to that stage. Sure, I'd like to ask one friend to marry me, but I cant support myself or her, isn't supposed to be like that before you get to the point of looking for a wife? I could ask women out there to marry me for kicks, but what's the point if I cant support anything.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke:

Some of those are bull**** answers but first off:

Explain this one:

If his master gives him a wife and she bears him sons or daughters, the wife and her children shall be her master's and he shall go out alone. But if the slave declares, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out a free person, then his master shall bring him before God. He shall be brought to the door or the doorpost; and his master shall pierce his ear with an awl; (8)
Should he "symbolically" pierce his ear??

Explain this?

Whoever strikes father or mother shall be put to death.

Whoever curses father or mother shall be put to death.
Symbollically? Get around that one.

When a slaveowner strikes a male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies immediately, the owner shall be punished. But if the slave survives a day or two, there is no punishment; for the slave is the owner s property.
If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

You shall not permit a female sorcerer to live. (14)
Refer to the rest of my post for ot her ones, this thread is gonna be locked quicker than you can say Moses soon so I'm done.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can it not be a good thing to live by?

Because you miss out on alot of people for no other reason because its said that sex is holy. Unless you are ****ing on an ethereal plane, how is it in anyway holy? A woman who has had sex before doesn't have to have STDs, and if you perform subpar than not only will you be embarassed, but studies show a woman is more likely to get pregnant when achieving orgasm, the fact is that a woman who has an orgasm with a man is more likely to appreciate and love him more than one who can't pleasure her, and if you are nervous and all, you are much less likely to perform as well.

Double post my bad.

Reaction score
S1NN3R said:
What the hell is a bible-thumper doing on a seduction forum to begin with?

Sorry and although I myself affiliate with Christians, my best friend is one, I have to agree with sinner.

What we're doing here in the eyes of God isn't very good, and well I guess Im generalizing because, some people just want to get the girl they like and really do have romantic feelings for and what not.

Back to the real point, man you shouldnt be coming on a site like this to ask for advice, ask your youth pastor.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
This thread pretty much sums up why I hate all religion. It makes people think they are better than everyone who isn't their religion. It divides people. It causes wars that slaughter millions of people, and for what? Not a single person on this planet even knows if any of it is true. Its just stupid. Its a crutch. You need guidance in your life? Why rely on some non-existant force that doesn't even show itself? If you just trusted yourself, you'd be fine. People are sheep, they need someone or something to tell them everything.

I just get that whole "cult" feeling from religion. Sorry, but I'm not signing up for any cults.

DarkChaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ace of Flames said:
This thread pretty much sums up why I hate all religion. It makes people think they are better than everyone who isn't their religion. It divides people. It causes wars that slaughter millions of people, and for what? Not a single person on this planet even knows if any of it is true. Its just stupid. Its a crutch. You need guidance in your life? Why rely on some non-existant force that doesn't even show itself? If you just trusted yourself, you'd be fine. People are sheep, they need someone or something to tell them everything.

I just get that whole "cult" feeling from religion. Sorry, but I'm not signing up for any cults.
You're blaming religion for sucking when it's really just people. If religion didn't exist there'd just be another excuse people would use to kill each other.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, firstly for you non christian guys, i wrote that you should not read my post because i thought that since you are not christian and i am asking for fellow christians' guidence, why should i make you waste your time to read my post, only to close it 2 mins after?
Secondly, i became a DJ because a girl broke my heart, i am mending my self and equiping my self so that when the speical girls comes, i can get her, i wrote the post because i was wondering should i still preserve my virginity because i am a christian, but there are things that even the most loyal christians are confused about, since i am getting so much temptation from HBs, i was wondering if i could enjoy the fruits of my labour.
Thanks for all your advice, i will think about it...

radronOmega

Don Juan
Reaction score
Straight out vaginal sex? Eh, well if you seriously think you can go several years without getting sex and wait until marriage all the more power onto you. Just remember that if you're gonna take this route then you should get married sooner than most people, to avoid being a 40 year old virgin.

As for oral sex, from my college level appologetics classes and upbringing I've heard some conflicting reports about it but not really any strong cases so that'd be fine. It is in my book. Anal sex? Well it's not specified sooo...hahahah. Masturbation also isn't mentioned in the Bible too :yes:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerotwoonenine said:
ok, firstly for you non christian guys, i wrote that you should not read my post because i thought that since you are not christian and i am asking for fellow christians' guidence, why should i make you waste your time to read my post, only to close it 2 mins after?
Secondly, i became a DJ because a girl broke my heart, i am mending my self and equiping my self so that when the speical girls comes, i can get her, i wrote the post because i was wondering should i still preserve my virginity because i am a christian, but there are things that even the most loyal christians are confused about, since i am getting so much temptation from HBs, i was wondering if i could enjoy the fruits of my labour.
Thanks for all your advice, i will think about it...
I think we're all big boys here. We can easily decide where we choose to waste our time. ;) I'm suspecting that the guys who aren't Christian won't hold anything against you for being one, that would be silly wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.