Need Advice Scary Situation With A Cvnt

stand

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
^^LOL you just said you hope she is pregnant????????....Hell no then the child will be born to a psychotic mom and a dad who doe not want it and who hates it mom... what a way to start life... I am not having any kids so I only have sex with women who believe in and will have abortions.
LOL!!

Typo.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
lookyoung said:
Pigs fly also lol. No fvcking way. I love kids and would love to have some one day but not to a cvnt that I am not that attracted too or someone who lives 800 miles away and is a psycho at that no fvcking way. I would only want kids in the traditonal way only which is marriage.
Explanation given. Now we can move on.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a wakeup to all of us who participate in risky acts, with risky women.

Tonight I had a HB8 bisexual girl over. We made out and all that, this was our first meet. I'm damn glad I didn't sink my battelship in her. She seems all right and all, but I probably would have panicked while reading this thread if I had just done the dirty.

In any event, sometimes it makes me think I should not stray from my LTR who at least is a girl I want to have kids with one day.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ricky said:
This is a wakeup to all of us who participate in risky acts, with risky women.

Tonight I had a HB8 bisexual girl over. We made out and all that, this was our first meet. I'm damn glad I didn't sink my battelship in her. She seems all right and all, but I probably would have panicked while reading this thread if I had just done the dirty.

In any event, sometimes it makes me think I should not stray from my LTR who at least is a girl I want to have kids with one day.
Yeah man tell me about it. I fvcking freaked out big time. The girl has not called me thank God. So I am pretty sure it was a hoax, but she sure scared the sh1t out of me. I will be more careful from now on.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
Yeah man tell me about it. I fvcking freaked out big time. The girl has not called me thank God. So I am pretty sure it was a hoax, but she sure scared the sh1t out of me. I will be more careful from now on.
Lesson learned huh Lookyoung?

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Lesson learned huh Lookyoung?

I learned a lesson and than some. I know I am not out of the woods yet but I think its safe to say I probably dodged a bullet.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
In case I didn't say so before, thank you for this thread. This will most certainly not be the last time a vindictive woman tries something like this in the future. Hopefully one or more brothers have learned a lesson also.

Thanks brother.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One challenge or common trap I have fallen into and I think many people that start having a lot of success is to start banging tons of girls based on their looks not their emotional stability.

We get the ability to get more and more girls into bed and enjoy it. In my case I was a late bloomer. Once I started having success I liked the fact that there were alot of girls I could get into bed quickly.

I think the natural progression after this, which I'm not always at, is to get more and more selective and I don't just mean looks, because there are tons of girls that are smoking hot, but fACKING crazy that are dangerous to play with due to drama, potential disease, risk of pregnancy.

But that might mean turning down some of the same night lays from time to time. Something that can be a bit hard to do. The bad part is quite frankly, so many women act alike it can be hard to tell the ones that are emotionally unstable from the stable ones!

Best wishes for you lookyoung. **** like this makes me take a short break from the game to reevaluate things.

We've all been there so we hope the best for you bro. I still wonder if I don't have a little one out there waiting one day for some college tuition money!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the "get a test" advice, fwiw a girl I know had her baby daddy push her into getting a test done. When it came back positive, the state of Illinois gave the girl a deadbeat dad form. Just a signature on her part initiated legal action against him to collect child support, essentially sicking the state on him. Ironically, none of this would have happened to him had he not pushed for that test, or at least it would have been much harder to get sued for support. Now the state is after him, certified paternity test results in hand. He moved himself to the front of the line among the state's deadbeat dads.

So, her disappearing is not the worst thing that can happen to you. If this happens, it's a great time to start saving your money. Take that 500 bucks or so a month that you would have to spend on child support and save it or invest it conservatively. Then you will always have the money to pay if she shows up with a giant bill for back child support.