Need Advice Scary Situation With A Cvnt

Reaction score
lookyoung said:
I am alot more calm now than I was when I first heard about the situation. At that time I thought it was an 80% chance she was Lying but now I feel its a 95% chance. She has not called me or I have not called her over the last 5 days. THANK GOD. I was stressed out as hell at the time.

I believe she is in Chicago right now as we speak. If the cvnt was pregnant I am sure she would be lighting up my phone right now. BTW the reason why I call her a cvnt is the way she broke the news to me.
Hors are liars - chances are that she is a liar! I've been there - say "No" to hos!!! She is a cvnt because she lives by her pvssy - and rejects her spiritual realm!!! !! She is a deviant!!!

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's pretty obvious she's lying to you, and it was pretty bone-headed on your part to keep seeing her after so many red flags... but if you are so inclined to know the truth, you might meet up with her in a motel (so you can leave quickly), throw a pregnancy test in her lap and tell her to take it right infront of you.

I pulled this on a girl once. It put an end to both her head games, and our 'relationship'. Thank god.

Odds are, if you see her again in a few months she won't be pregnant. Caught in this situation, she will probably give you a nice c0ck N' bull story about how she got an abortion and will try to make you feel sorry for her... learn from your mistakes in ignoring her red flags to start with and WALK THE **** AWAY!

Here is a little something to make you smile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN6S3AU3-u8

Reaction score
lookyoung said:
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

lol that b1tch is probably crazier than than the cvnt.
THIS IS A DEMONIC PERVERT!!!!!! These demonic homos and hors must be destroyed if humanity is to survive!!!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Aboleo said:
Come on, man... we've had this discussion already. Let it go!
Must have been quite the discussion? It's a moot point Brother Aboleo. You'd have a better chance of winning the Lottery than gramps here changing his tune about 'hors.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha ha. Good point... go look up 'The gay dollar' in the Anything Else section. It is now locked and for good reason. Thats all I'm saying on the matter...

Back on topic.

Glad you guys liked the link. My favorite part was when she said "I'll stop having my period... I, I know how much you hate it!" :D

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Aboleo said:
Back on topic.

Glad you guys liked the link. My favorite part was when she said "I'll stop having my period... I, I know how much you hate it!" :D
My favorite part was when she told the camera how much he:

"Liked his ass fvcked and lookie what we have here . . ."

That deranged look in her eye was priceless.

Aboleo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

Ha ha... "ANUSOL" classic.:crackup:

"You want the seat up, fine, I'm taping it up forever!"

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....

Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:

You call iqqi a man, which you know nothing about, yet you see a perverted male, acting as a woman, in a video, and yet you call him "she"?? What the hell is wrong with you??? Are you spiritually blind? I think so!!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
You call iqqi a man, which you know nothing about, yet you see a perverted male, acting as a woman, in a video, and yet you call him "she"?? What the hell is wrong with you??? Are you spiritually blind? I think so!!!
Pops calm down it's all in good fun.

You're still the nuttiest old fart around here.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Your an idiot, your trying to have such an important conversation over TEXT messages? How many times do guys say on here, don't get into their texting games, its how they can control the convo without any confrontation.

If she texts, don't respond. She will eventually call, when she does call, start acting like a man and deal with the situation. Tell her that the next time she is in Chicago, you want to go to a doctor's together and get the test done. Then tell her after you see the results, you and her will have a talk and discuss your future.

Don't tell her your going to dump her azz if its negative, thats only going to rile her up more. Just tell her you will discuss YOUR future together and how you want to proceed after the test.

Then dump her ass & cut all contact when it comes back negative.

drak_ool

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
After busting a nut she falls on the floor and says oh my god your going to get me pregnant. Lookyoung how dare you. Did not say much and did not think anything of it. I am not attracted to this girl for a relationship.
this is probably the most retarded thing i ve read since coming to sosuave...
have you heard about the morning after pill? that shyt works man! my condom broke before inside my ex-gf and i didn't realize it until i was done. but i made sure she took the pill the next day and everything was all right.

so just because you were not attracted to her for a relationship (even though you were attracted enough to fvck her) you thought she wouldn't get pregnant?

btw you gotta be careful with how clean those bjj mats are... i got a nasty staph infection across half my face for rolling on dirty mats a couple years ago

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you should take full responsibility for ur actions. what were you thinking when you kept busting inside of her?(btw, in case u forgot, thats how u get girls pregnant) not only that, you didnt do anything about it. You could have gone to the store and gotten the morning after pill for her.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
maybe deep down inside you easily want a kid and you are leaving it up to fat by not using a condom.
Quite the interesting perspective on this? I think this needs to be explored further.

Perhaps Brother Lookyoung does have some deep rooted fear of being alone? This would, in his mind, justify the mentality of dumping a load into a woman with no chance of attraction or a future. Not being accusatory at all but the possibility must be noted.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
Quite the interesting perspective on this? I think this needs to be explored further.

Perhaps Brother Lookyoung does have some deep rooted fear of being alone? This would, in his mind, justify the mentality of dumping a load into a woman with no chance of attraction or a future. Not being accusatory at all but the possibility must be noted.

Pigs fly also lol. No fvcking way. I love kids and would love to have some one day but not to a cvnt that I am not that attracted too or someone who lives 800 miles away and is a psycho at that no fvcking way. I would only want kids in the traditonal way only which is marriage.

stand

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, but Do you even know if her father is really sick and dying - for 100% certainty??

She has lied about just about everything else.. Wouldn't shock me if she lied about this as well.

Also, I think you really need to get a grip.. You busted in her TWICE. She could very easily be pregnant. I don't understand the logic of going off on her like you did - good luck having a relationship with your son or daughter if she is indeed pregnant.

Also, not ready to be a daddy? You're 31 years old? When will you be ready?

Anyways, I hope she is NOT pregnant bro.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
^^LOL you just said you hope she is pregnant????????....Hell no then the child will be born to a psychotic mom and a dad who doe not want it and who hates it mom... what a way to start life... I am not having any kids so I only have sex with women who believe in and will have abortions.