Need a clever answer to this...

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Right,

I was suposed to be going out with this chick tonight. She just texted me saying

"Really sorry, cant make it tonight. How about 2moro night???"

I am free to see her tomorrow night, but i'm looking for a c+f reply and a reply that will kinda let her know she is not getting off so lightly and has to make it up to me!

HELP!!!

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
She just texted me saying

"Really sorry, cant make it tonight. How about 2moro night???"

IHELP!!!
She is testing you, show her you have the control. Tell her something like "ya, tommarow is not good for me, I have some things to take care of how about the next night?" Always make her do it when you have the control. If she doesnt come around after the second redirection, drop her.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok, since I am genuinly busy for the rest of the week, and go away on business on Sunday, I texted her back last night and said:

"ok, tomorrow should be fine. But it is going to cost you the first round of drinks and 5 brownie points! ;) "

ok.... so she just texted me saying....

"Where did you have in mind? I hope you dont mind if my mate from work comes along? only we had planned on going for a drink. what bar did you have in mind? x"

:cuss:

So how do I reply to this one? Is this a sh*t test?

KSoze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang i hate when girls do that!

I'd tell her, "I didn't ask your "mate" out...I asked YOU out"
Change the date on her again...whatever works, but i wouldn't take a girl out with her co-worker stringing along...that sounds like an evening doomed for failure.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"ok, tomorrow should be fine. But it is going to cost you the first round of drinks and 5 brownie points! "
Excellent response! It doesn't matter who comes up with a day that works, as long as you remain confidently in control and have a plan.

Now...

"Where did you have in mind? I hope you dont mind if my mate from work comes along? only we had planned on going for a drink. what bar did you have in mind? x"
If this is a first or second date, this should be unacceptable. Respond with "Sorry, I'm not interested in having a threesome. Take care." If she's bringing a friend along early in the dating stages, she's probably not interested in you romantically and just wants to socialize / be friends.

If you've been dating her for a while, there shouldn't be a problem.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok, since I am genuinly busy for the rest of the week, and go away on business on Sunday, I texted her back last night and said:

"ok, tomorrow should be fine. But it is going to cost you the first round of drinks and 5 brownie points! ;) "

ok.... so she just texted me saying....

:cuss:

So how do I reply to this one? Is this a sh*t test?
Lesson Number 1:

When you ask for a date NEVER TEXT MESSAGE. You need to hear her voice and the way she says it that you can gauge her interest level. You can't do that over text.

Lesson Number 2:

Remember you are the one that is making the date. Hance you make up the conditions of the date. If she does not agree to them then she is not worthy of dating you. When she canceled on you, you should have said that you will call her when YOU HAVE THE TIME (remember under your own terms). The fact that you didn't, promoted her to make the date UNDER HER TERMS AND CONDITIONS (you jumped on the offer like a dog waiting for a bone) and because of that you got what you got.

DjDamage

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If this is a first or second date
It is the first date. I met her last thursday.

I am thinking of replying and saying:

"I had multiple locations planned, but if you cant rearrange with your mate, it'll have to wait till i get back from NY in 3 weeks time."

what do you guys think?

I am basically giving her a make or break option.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Remember you are the one that is making the date. Hance you make up the conditions of the date. If she does not agree to them then she is not worthy of dating you. When she canceled on you, you should have said that you will call her when YOU HAVE THE TIME (remember under your own terms). The fact that you didn't promoted her to make the date UNDER HER CONDITIONS (you jumped on the offer like a dog waiting for a bone) and because of that you got what you got.
I spoke to her on the phone on Sunday. She seemed very intersted, and SHE actually suggested the meet up. I said to her, I'm free only on tuesday and wednesday and she said both nights are good for her. So we said tuesday. I told her that i'll text her on tuesday to let her know when and where to meet me.

Then yesterday, I got the message in the first post.

Stforeman

Don Juan
Reaction score
saki said:
She is testing you, show her you have the control. Tell her something like "ya, tommarow is not good for me, I have some things to take care of how about the next night?" Always make her do it when you have the control. If she doesnt come around after the second redirection, drop her.

He said what I was gonna say... whenever a girl tries to change a date on me I tell her in a kidding way, "nope, I already have a date that night... how about the next night?"

Good luck buddy..

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've decided, I'm going to send this:

"introducing me to your friends already??? ;) I hardly even know YOU yet!!

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
Ok, I've decided, I'm going to send this:

"introducing me to your friends already??? ;) I hardly even know YOU yet!!
Ok, but I like what someone else said about "im not really into 3 somes, that was better

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
Unacceptable
I agree. Here is exactly what I sent:

"Introducing me to your friends already? ;) I hardly even know you that wel yet! if you cant rearrange with her, we'll have to catch up when i get bak from NY in 3 weeks"

Lets see what the little ho' gets back with...

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok....

We were suposed to meet at 6 at the bar opposite my office building, I hadnt had a reply, so I made plans to go out with another chick.

I suddenly got a text from her at 6:10!

Her: "I'm at the bar opposite your building with my mate. Want to come in?"

So i thought well i gave her the option to see me if she rearranges with her mate, so I obviously am not going to still see her!

Me: "na. you guys have fun. We'll catch up when i get back from holiday. x"

Then i got a reply from her...

Her: "Shame. would be good to see you...."

I have to say, did feel abit smug at the time! the b*tch had her chance and blew it!

Me: "well you had the choice! ;) you might still get to see me after i get back"

So i thought that would be the end of it, but she replied again. and I kid you guys not, this is what she said:

Her: "I'm counting the minutes till you get back and I can clutch your tight balls"

WTF???????

Why do these women turn out to be such weirdos?????????

I really didnt know what to say to that! So I thought i'd stick to C+F

Me: "Ha ha! you'll have to earn that! I dont just let any woman play with my balls! it is an exclusive and privilaged thing!"

Havent had a reply yet. Well I did kinda leave it for 3 hours before texting her back. I really had to think about that one!

So what is your take on this guys? is this chick a bit crazy, or has this whole thing been one big sh*t test????

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fash said:
Ok....

We were suposed to meet at 6 at the bar opposite my office building, I hadnt had a reply, so I made plans to go out with another chick.

I suddenly got a text from her at 6:10!

Her: "I'm at the bar opposite your building with my mate. Want to come in?"

So i thought well i gave her the option to see me if she rearranges with her mate, so I obviously am not going to still see her!

Me: "na. you guys have fun. We'll catch up when i get back from holiday. x"

Then i got a reply from her...

Her: "Shame. would be good to see you...."

I have to say, did feel abit smug at the time! the b*tch had her chance and blew it!

Me: "well you had the choice! ;) you might still get to see me after i get back"

So i thought that would be the end of it, but she replied again. and I kid you guys not, this is what she said:

Her: "I'm counting the minutes till you get back and I can clutch your tight balls"

WTF???????

Why do these women turn out to be such weirdos?????????

I really didnt know what to say to that! So I thought i'd stick to C+F

Me: "Ha ha! you'll have to earn that! I dont just let any woman play with my balls! it is an exclusive and privilaged thing!"

Havent had a reply yet. Well I did kinda leave it for 3 hours before texting her back. I really had to think about that one!

So what is your take on this guys? is this chick a bit crazy, or has this whole thing been one big sh*t test????
When all things fail to grab attention women will use sex as a last resort so you can gravel like a puppy and she can have the last laugh. She is having a hoot that you can't leave your cell phone down and you are just feeding her attention.

Stop it! stop giving her attention. She didn't earn them. Go on your date with the other girl and when you have time for this one give her call and see whether or not her mouth can cash the checks she writes. In the meantime you shouldn't have the time to to give the attention wh0res their daily dose of medicine.

DjDamage

Spook

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's teasing you. She very clearly doesn't want you (at least not at this point).

Screw it, man. Stop giving her attention. Don't act like a baby about it or anything, getting mad that she wanted to bring a friend. Just become extra-busy, so that she doesn't get the attention she craves. Starve her of what she wants for a while and either she'll start coming back for it, or you'll ditch her and find someone better.

Spookey

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is pathetic
are you telling us you cant think of how to respond to an SMS like that and you need us to tell you what to do?
if you have so little self confidence in your own ability to act creativenly then you are doomed.

she is just teasing you and playing with you. you can play along, you can get played or you walk away. i doubt she has any intention of clutching your tight balls, she just wants to see how you react. i would tell her something along the lines of she hasn't earned the right to handle the merchandise yet.

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why Text Messaging? I just don't get why guys lower themselves to use this medium?!?!?! When a chick text messages you don't answer her... it is as simple as that. Let her call you if she would like to communicate. Also, why do you need to feel the need to respond to her degrading comments to you? She is just testing your level of maturity and you have proven to her that you lack the BALLS that she told you she wanted to grasp. She was just looking to see if you owned a set and you proved to her that you don't. Set a date with a girl, be there be square, no communication in between, if she doesn't show up find another girl, simple as that...... good luck!

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Spookey said:
this is pathetic
i would tell her something along the lines of she hasn't earned the right to handle the merchandise yet.
He did do this already with his "youll have to earn that privilege"

which was nice, now listen to DJdamage and quit feeding her. Didnt you hear her, she wants to clutch your tight balls! Literally dont let her grab them!