Need a clever answer to this...

Reaction score
DJDamage said:
When all things fail to grab attention women will use sex as a last resort so you can gravel like a puppy and she can have the last laugh.
Yes, this is the case. If this balls clutcher wanted to see you she would have!!! She missed two days in a row? HUH??? Thats bolderdash!!! (is that a word?)

She made arrangements to go out with her co-worker AFTER she set a date with you AFTER she cancelled the first time!! What does this tell you????

I would have just stated "MAYBE I'll give you another chance when I come back!

Don't play games with hors!!

OpenMind said:
Why Text Messaging? I just don't get why guys lower themselves to use this medium?!?!?! When a chick text messages you don't answer her... it is as simple as that. Let her call you if she would like to communicate.
I agree wholeheartedly -- it is the young who use this way to communicate which is a sign of dishonesty and breeds mistrust!!

Liars fear you may ask too many questions so they use limited text msg'ing!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take her friend home with you after the "date".

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you all guys. Looks like we had an attention wh*re on our hands!

Her loss anyway. I'm out sarging tonight, so lets see how things go! Will post FR 2moro.

juanita

Don Juan
Reaction score
o, boy, it's so funny. she is just playing with u to see how far she can push u and u still come back. what kind of don juan will allow a girl to behave like this?postpone the first date and then bring a mate on it and even after that u agreed to meet with her and she didn't contact u about the meeting!have u been reading any of those articles here?but i liked your replies on her sms thou. it was witty. so obviously she likes u but just checking how far she can push u

Last edited: