MYSPACE - enough praising/shyttalking about it - heres the TRUTH

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i cant believe how many people jsut go back and forth and back and forth about myspace...is it good? is it bad? is it keyboard jocking? is it sarging? is it gay? is it straight? is it cool? is it AFC??

SHUT THE **** UP AND READ REAL QUICK, IM BOUT TO ANSWER EVERYTHIGN U NEED TO KNO BOUT MYSPACE

theres only FIVE parts to it, once u get all of these, you wont ask another myspace question again:

1)meeting girls from myspace to hook up with/date is EASY but ONLY if they are ages 13 - 21 (i threw in 13 in case some of the younger pimps r reading this) - those are young, unscrewed untainted minds who arent all full of themselves and girls that age like doin crazy shyt like meetin hot guys off myspace, which brings me to #2......

2) IF UR NOT GOOD LOOKING, ULL HAVE ZERO SUCCESS ON MYSPACE - if u have a great pic but arent good looking in person and u get a hot chick to meet u, u will crash and burn on the 1st meeting anyway - u HAVE to look good, and the better u look, the more success ull hav on myspace - u need to put lotsa good pics up that show off ur looks cuz in the world of myspace, GIRLS JUDGE STRICTLY ON LOOKS

3) more on looks - if a girl thinks ur hot, u got a 100% chance of meeting her, girls like hot guys as muich as guys like hot girls

4)heres a simple chain in case u dunno how it works:

"ask for sn -> talk online a lil bit -> get # -> call and make plans -> chill -> gunwitch -> sex

5) its a NUMBERS GAME, forget about girls that dont reply, if u need to spam every single ****in girl askin for her sn, then do that!!!!! who the **** cares, as long as u get the sns, cuz then u can get #s and dates and so on.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY 5 THINGS U NEED TO KNOW

as a reminder, if your over the age of 21 and u dont go for younger girls or ur not good looking or u dont have good pics of urself, then MYSPACE WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU

done

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds pretty good you just gotta weed out the girls that are there for the attention and thats pretty easy as they won't give you their number.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
JesterX said:
sounds pretty good you just gotta weed out the girls that are there for the attention and thats pretty easy as they won't give you their number.

actually its even easier than that - they wont even give you their sn!

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently changed my myspace page. I pretty much had everything about me written down on my page. I got rid of it all and did things like instead of naming 60 different bands I liked, I just typed that I liked rock music. I did vague things like that all the way through. The amount of girls messaging me has gone up a lot since them.

omgwtfm8

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a problem around my state. Delaware is so small, if i spammed all the girls in my state, I'd walk in the mall and get looks from all the girls because just about everyone has myspace. It's such a small town feel everywhere you go here.

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is self defeatism at work. I used to think that if I asked out a girl and she rejected me, EVERYONE would know and they all would laugh at me. Its bull****. If you did indeed message every girl in the state, the ones not interested would not give a **** and the interested ones will respond. Most people walk around in their own bubbles. A myspace message from someone they don't find attractive is not going to pierce that.

omgwtfm8 said:
There's a problem around my state. Delaware is so small, if i spammed all the girls in my state, I'd walk in the mall and get looks from all the girls because just about everyone has myspace. It's such a small town feel everywhere you go here.

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd have to disagree in one respect....I've stuck it to a couple older women/milfs I met on myspace. I've only gotten laid with 3 in 11 months but 2 of them were much older than me and fairly attractive ladies for their age/having kids.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Vanilla said:
Phew just made the cutoff age.

Anyone have examples of their page? I don't know where the myspace friend exchange is, and I need more guys to balance it out, otherwise I'd look desperate.
http://www.myspace.com/46302484
who u have as friends makes no difference - its ALL about the pics u got up

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
i cant believe how many people jsut go back and forth and back and forth about myspace...is it good? is it bad? is it keyboard jocking? is it sarging? is it gay? is it straight? is it cool? is it AFC??

SHUT THE **** UP AND READ REAL QUICK, IM BOUT TO ANSWER EVERYTHIGN U NEED TO KNO BOUT MYSPACE

theres only FIVE parts to it, once u get all of these, you wont ask another myspace question again:

1)meeting girls from myspace to hook up with/date is EASY but ONLY if they are ages 13 - 21 (i threw in 13 in case some of the younger pimps r reading this) - those are young, unscrewed untainted minds who arent all full of themselves and girls that age like doin crazy shyt like meetin hot guys off myspace, which brings me to #2......

2) IF UR NOT GOOD LOOKING, ULL HAVE ZERO SUCCESS ON MYSPACE - if u have a great pic but arent good looking in person and u get a hot chick to meet u, u will crash and burn on the 1st meeting anyway - u HAVE to look good, and the better u look, the more success ull hav on myspace - u need to put lotsa good pics up that show off ur looks cuz in the world of myspace, GIRLS JUDGE STRICTLY ON LOOKS

3) more on looks - if a girl thinks ur hot, u got a 100% chance of meeting her, girls like hot guys as muich as guys like hot girls

4)heres a simple chain in case u dunno how it works:

"ask for sn -> talk online a lil bit -> get # -> call and make plans -> chill -> gunwitch -> sex

5) its a NUMBERS GAME, forget about girls that dont reply, if u need to spam every single ****in girl askin for her sn, then do that!!!!! who the **** cares, as long as u get the sns, cuz then u can get #s and dates and so on.

THOSE ARE THE ONLY 5 THINGS U NEED TO KNOW

as a reminder, if your over the age of 21 and u dont go for younger girls or ur not good looking or u dont have good pics of urself, then MYSPACE WILL NOT WORK FOR YOU

done
I dunno, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on a variety of points there Skip. I'm a sufficiently good looking guy, I hit up a lot of 18-25's when I had a myspace profile, and didn't get jack in the reply department. My approaches were all simple, non-buttery, and always paid attention to some unique aspect of their profile. Succsess rate was so low that I ditched the method. In fact, the only two girls I met off there messaged ME first. :down:

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Archaxis said:
I dunno, I'm gonna have to disagree with you on a variety of points there Skip. I'm a sufficiently good looking guy, I hit up a lot of 18-25's when I had a myspace profile, and didn't get jack in the reply department. My approaches were all simple, non-buttery, and always paid attention to some unique aspect of their profile. Succsess rate was so low that I ditched the method. In fact, the only two girls I met off there messaged ME first. :down:

18 - 25's wont give u much success if they r the hot ones, cuz they r very stuck up usually and "dont give out their sn's 2 strangers" aka they got sticks up their asses!

if u hit up girls who r 15-18, ull fidn that they r really willing to talk and chill, because younger girls just arent as stuck up and high maintenance as the older ones

Archaxis

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
18 - 25's wont give u much success if they r the hot ones, cuz they r very stuck up usually and "dont give out their sn's 2 strangers" aka they got sticks up their asses!

if u hit up girls who r 15-18, ull fidn that they r really willing to talk and chill, because younger girls just arent as stuck up and high maintenance as the older ones
Maybe so... but I've found that girls closer to thrity and older are all damaged, unadventurous, and a tad boring... and under 18 is illegal, plain and simple.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Archaxis said:
Maybe so... but I've found that girls closer to thrity and older are all damaged, unadventurous, and a tad boring... and under 18 is illegal, plain and simple.

see, so u agree, girls 21+, esp closer to 30 are damaged, key word is DAMAGED.....too many heartbreaks, too many fuvcked up situations, too much of life experience really..........lets not get started on the illegal issue, myspace is easiest on girls that age range, plain and simple

a HOT 16-18 year old girl is much easier to get than a hot 21-23 year old girl.....prob 100fold

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
it seems its the 16 - 18 crowd that really go for the looks.
I'm not liking rules 2 & 3 too much...but your the online expert, so well said nevertheless.

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll have to agree with archaxis though....you can be unique, not overly complimentary, ask interesting questions about things on their profile and the most you'll get is a reply or two if they're a 7 or above. I sent a brief message to this really cute girl the other night (18 years old) and she replied later with a picture comment saying thanks for the message and complimented how good I looked. But then, I also might have come across as the nice guy because I was replying to her bulletin, which said she "needed love". I simply said,"Who knows? Maybe it's not out of your reach." Then continued saying what I liked about her profile. BUT when I thanked her for the compliment and asked her if she had a screen name I could im her at, I noticed she just read it and didn't reply. And this has happened with a couple other hotties in the last couple weeks. They're friendly/could be interested at first but then once you show them you'd like to chat on im, the scene goes cold.

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man pimpin on the net is so wack.

I just use myspace to just hit up people I know round here. Sometimes I meet new people, sometimes they are girls, and sometimes I hook up wit em. But to use it to strictly get women is wack.

Stop being a ***** and hit up the real world.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Bigg Boss said:
Man pimpin on the net is so wack.

I just use myspace to just hit up people I know round here. Sometimes I meet new people, sometimes they are girls, and sometimes I hook up wit em. But to use it to strictly get women is wack.

Stop being a ***** and hit up the real world.

thanks for telling me to hit up the real world!!

it IS the real world when ur ****in the chick u meet off of myspace a week after first writing to her, thanks for the insight, theres no cybering watsoever.

FACT - every time i end up fvcking a girl from the internet (buddypic.com used to b a real good site too but not anymore), i always get her # within the first 10 minutes of talking on AIM, i am AGAINST cybering or w/e losers do - its all bout gettin them to chill and then pullin all ur suave moves like ud usually do

if ur so strongly against the internet, then go back to the 20th century, times change and the internet is another very good way to meet chicks to hook up with - End Of Discussion!

Bigg Boss

Don Juan
Reaction score