Myspace Analysis

HTownLunatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, this is my first post but I have been reading stuff on this site for a while now. As everyone knows, myspace is extremely popular in high school right now but there are different views to as if it is important to game or not. So I wanted to get a few thoughts from you DJ's about how I have set up my page.

HTML:
www.myspace.com/uhhhyeaaa
Thanks. ;)

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at your myspace i can tell you spent a lot of time on it, which makes it look like you have nothing better to do and that you are trying too hard to impress people that you shouldnt be worried about impressing.
I went with the complete opposite aproach of having almost nothing on my myspace and very little information about me which i think is better to do because then you look like you are too busy and dont care that much about it.
But thats just my opinion

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
john paul said:
Looking at your myspace i can tell you spent a lot of time on it, which makes it look like you have nothing better to do and that you are trying too hard to impress people that you shouldnt be worried about impressing.
I went with the complete opposite aproach of having almost nothing on my myspace and very little information about me which i think is better to do because then you look like you are too busy and dont care that much about it.
But thats just my opinion
Your partially right.

Yes it's true if you spend too much time on your myspace, it shows you don't have any better to do.

There's nothing wrong with writing a lot about yourself. Hell, it shows the girl you know who you are, what you want and what your expect. It tells your her your not like every other guy.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
waste of time. online game is horrible and brings down your overall game.
the only thing I've found myspace to be useful is meeting famous people.
thats it.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
waste of time. online game is horrible and brings down your overall game.
the only thing I've found myspace to be useful is meeting famous people.
thats it.
or just the representatives of famous people :D

HTownLunatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm alright. Because I read somewhere on these boards about what type of things you should have on your myspace such as pictures of you in a social crowd and whatnot to raise your orverall value and such. Felt like I did a good job on that.

In all honesty, my social status in high school is pretty strong and on point but my game needs a bit of work is why I have come to this site.

I feel as if myspace is generally a strong way to network and meet new people around the area, such as a school district and whatnot, rather than straight online gaming.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I wouldn't listen to any of the above posts... Myspace game is GOOD... Not even myspace game (even though it can get you laid). But its GREAT for networking. You can keep your social circles going... social proof... and find new chicks... And most of all Convey your personality very easily.

For all the guys that try and diss on On-line game and myspace I can't help but think that these duys are TRYING to be trendy in their response... If you were reasonable you would look at a huge site like myspace and realise how many girls are on it and in your area.... There are so many girls on it... Hot girls too... Right in your area, do we even need another reason?????????????

And make it look good... I would rather look like i have "too much time" on my hands then to look like some boring non-creative dude who has no personality.
Make yourself look good... "ohh I cant make it look nice cause then people will think im a loser... they will think im always on the internet..."... So what? Go look at any one of those HB10's website and you will see someone who spends alot of time on myspace.

...Anyhow, rant done lol... I like your site, I'm all for the pictures you put right on the main page, thats great. I do the same thing.
I can't see your friends list or comments, but judging by the quantity of the comments on your pics I would say its good social proof. Thats the most important thing. So keep it up... treat myspace more as your business card, a personality wallpaper where girls can check up on you and stuff...... You can use it as pick-up tool also, but thats not its MAIN job.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two comments:

1. You don't look 52

2. I like that you like Rachel McAdams. It shows that you go for the classy girls, not the slutty ones.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....Randallpink runs to hurry and throw up a Rachel Mcadams picture on his myspace, but then screeches to a halt... "wait a minute, I like slutty girls" he instead throws up paris hilton.

....Yeah I would second a good idea on having those pictures of girls up... you needed something to deflate the pink shirt picture. Its cool and all, but it could make some girls wonder.

p.s. I wouldn't really have a picture of Paris :rolleyes:

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
....Randallpink runs to hurry and throw up a Rachel Mcadams picture on his myspace, but then screeches to a halt... "wait a minute, I like slutty girls" he instead throws up paris hilton.

....Yeah I would second a good idea on having those pictures of girls up... you needed something to deflate the pink shirt picture. Its cool and all, but it could make some girls wonder.

p.s. I wouldn't really have a picture of Paris :rolleyes:

lol :crackup:

sgssosexii

Reaction score
first of all, you are how old? (52) got damn, why are u on this childs website, arnt u married, dont you have children?...THIS IS A HIGHSCHOOL FORUM....if you are in highschool, then............thats all I got to say

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a loser. Go with approaching girls in REAL LIFE.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take a look at my profile guys, and tell me what you think.

tell me what kind of vibes you get from it.

Link is in my signature. Catch you guys later.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
take a look at my profile guys, and tell me what you think.

tell me what kind of vibes you get from it.

Link is in my signature. Catch you guys later.

I like this part: "I only like brunettes. Sorry blondes, we can still be friends, but no funny business ;)"

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the fact that you would be willing to custom-tailor your myspace to make it more attractive to women is a little bit sad.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
I have AIM, but I never use it, because I think it's a waste of time. Either message me or call me :)
How ironic...

Should say:
"I have Myspace but I never use it, because I think it's a waste of time. Call me If you wanna meet someone cool :)"

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
I think the fact that you would be willing to custom-tailor your myspace to make it more attractive to women is a little bit sad.
Who was this aimed at?

lol everything you see there is my personal interests..

john paul

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Randallpink83 said:
Dude, I wouldn't listen to any of the above posts... Myspace game is GOOD... Not even myspace game (even though it can get you laid). But its GREAT for networking. You can keep your social circles going... social proof... and find new chicks... And most of all Convey your personality very easily.

Make yourself look good... "ohh I cant make it look nice cause then people will think im a loser... they will think im always on the internet..."... So what? Go look at any one of those HB10's website and you will see someone who spends alot of time on myspace.
yes thats true its good for networking, keeping social circles, social proof, and finding new girls but you can achieve all this without having a supercool background layout and 30 pictures about things you thought were cool and funny. keep it simple with a couple pictures of you at different social places to achieve that all important social proof. But nothing looks worse to me than a guy with like 20 pictures and half of them you can tell were taken in one night.
Now about those HB10s who practicly live on myspace. Its a good argument that since they spend a ton of time on their myspace that we should too but when i see a page like that no matter how hot they are i cant help but think it looks pathetic. Many high school girls are completely fake.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Is it any more sad then custom tailoring your personality or looks to make yourself more attractive in real life?

I'm sorry I don't see a difference here...

Let me stress the fact that I'm more about real life game. I go out to the clubs and bars 3-4 nights a week. But Myspace(online) just adds another outlet, another element and potential to my game.
And like I said its a very good tool to use to convey personality and work your social networks.
Whatever you turn into a tool will work for you.

On top of all that, it is even possible to pull lays from it. I haven't even spent much time TRYING to pull, just a few times since I got on myspace I went through a simple system (that I learned from some dudes here on myspace) and I have pulled 3 cuties from it, full closes... And a few other plays. How sad is that?
It blows my mind that a guy would look down on getting laid from the internet... Its a lay right? What else matters? Where you met doesn't dictate the vagina....

Dude, you think I was "sad" when I had that first myspace hunnie back at my house and I was pulling those panties off.... Fvck no, it was awesome. This lay is probably one of my best! Seriously everything was great, she felt so good, smelled so good, perfect. I will always remember this experience.
When I was enjoying her, I wasn't thinking in my head "OMG I'm fvcking a girl from myspace"... No it didn't matter at that point.

So yeah, You should mainly focus on real-life game. cold approaches etc. But internet game just adds more scope.
These guys obviously have concluded that myspace will help them out. You might not be into it yourself, but at least understand and respect what they are doing.

p.s. about to make it 4 lays REAL quick here :D

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want girls online just get some e-dating site...