Myspace Analysis

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
Grand Wizzard Alamar said:
if you want girls online just get some e-dating site...

wow that is the dumbest thing i ever heard

its all about Myspace..........did u ever get a girl from an E-dating site? no? THEN WHY ARE YOU PREACHING IT??

HTownLunatic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright guys. OBVIOUSLY im not 52. It was all a joke. And I just didn't want my myspace to be private.

As far as comments go, I have 3573. No, thats not a made up number.

And many of those pictures are from homecoming and parties where we all got dressed up. Should I bring a camera everywhere I go so I can get a variety of pictures in different places?!?

My site is not custom tailored for women if it was me were referring to. But it does help when you meet a new girl at a social scene such as parties and things of that nature. The girls usually come looking for your myspace (which I think is a pretty good sign)

Myspace is definite social proof.

Last edited:

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
wow that is the dumbest thing i ever heard

its all about Myspace..........did u ever get a girl from an E-dating site? no? THEN WHY ARE YOU PREACHING IT??
I'm not preaching anything, and I wouldn't use an e-dating site anyway.

Would a real man use Myspace for the sole purpose of meeting women?
You guys may not be AFC but you're not confident men either, especially since you use Myspace as an "aid" so you can be lazy and game girls while sitting down.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not preaching anything, and I wouldn't use an e-dating site anyway.

Would a real man use Myspace for the sole purpose of meeting women?
You guys may not be AFC but you're not confident men either, especially since you use Myspace as an "aid" so you can be lazy and game girls while sitting down.

a 15 year old virgin needs to shut up

whos more of a man? the guy thats ****ing a girl he met on myspace, or the guy thats not ****ing a girl at all?

Eklipse

Don Juan
Reaction score
idc what everyone thinks from my experience myspace can help increase your game

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

whos more of a man? the guy thats ****ing a girl he met on myspace, or the guy thats not ****ing a girl at all?
neither. a real man would fvck girls in real life when he wants to.

Stacks Of Terror

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously kid shut up.

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:

Your a ****ing retard.

The man in that situation can be either one or no one. Sex has nothing to do with being a man.

So what if he's a virgin, he can still get girls. Some guys don't want to get laid at 15 years and it's their choice.

Have fun getting laid until your miserable as s**t, while me and Wizard are being virgins and enjoying our lives. Sex has nothing to do with being a man, it's about time you learn that.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score

when you meet a girl from myspace and ytour ****ing her in your bed, that IS real life

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
when you meet a girl from myspace and ytour ****ing her in your bed, that IS real life
No it isn't.

A real life is having a meaningfully relationship with someone and not just having sex with girls day after day. I'm telling you if you having sex with girls day after day, your life will be miserable as f**k. That's the difference between a real DJ and a player. A player pick-ups women to hide is insecurities.

AFC Savior

Banned
Reaction score
DJ_Matthew said:
No it isn't.

A real life is having a meaningfully relationship with someone and not just having sex with girls day after day. I'm telling you if you having sex with girls day after day, your life will be miserable as f**k. That's the difference between a real DJ and a player. A player pick-ups women to hide is insecurities.

u are a clueless little ****er, whether its ****ing the same hot girl 100 times in a row, or a 100 hot girls 1 time each, its still good for ya mofo, but i sense that U are a virgin who'd take girls out to dinner and pay for them and then have a hug goodnight

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC Savior said:
u are a clueless little ****er, whether its ****ing the same hot girl 100 times in a row, or a 100 hot girls 1 time each, its still good for ya mofo, but i sense that U are a virgin who'd take girls out to dinner and pay for them and then have a hug goodnight
Alright you hardheaded peace of s**t.

I sense your the ******* who's so insecure about him, that he has to pick-up girls to hide his insecurities. Damnn I'm good.

Keep living you life the way you do. Enjoy living in misery your entire life, while I make something out my life. Go on and bang 100 girls or the same girl 100 times and we'll see how happy you'll be.

Ask any successful DJ and they'll tell you the same thing.