Myspace Addict

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
belividere - my point exactly!!!

i feel like i can score ***** so easy off of myspace, i havent done cold approaching for a while, i feel as tho if i keep this up, i will actual develop unknown anxiety again, even tho i always preach against it.....thats why im ASKING if i should just drastically delete myspace completely

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
whether or not you would want to completely delete your myspace is up to you. From your post it seems that you should just take some time off.

Personally, this is a life long transformation. I would rather take the harder road now and season myself for the future than take the easy way out. I think that at 21 you've reached your myspace prime, and are quickly slipping into myspace middle age. In a few years the whole myspace fade will be dead, what will you be left with then? Use your time wisely and make your own decision.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
here;s the thing - the more i use myspace, the less and less i feel liek cold approaching and going to clubs, and saying hi to chicks and hittin on chicks in real life!

im still social as hell when i meet up with girls from myspace, but im seeing a shell to start to form around me the last few weeks that makes me not wanna cold approach that hottie that i see, despite always doing so before, and i kinda think myspace is responsible.......because its made getting sex as easy as "message - sn - # - chill - drink - sex". The numbers game however comes into effect here bigtime, as alot of girls on myspace ARE *****es who are either attention *****s or still believe that myspace is full of rapists/murderers (biggest peice of shyt tall tale EVER)........so technically, if i try hard enough for a week, i can deff get a couple HB7+'s to chill, but it takes alot of weeding out to do that, luckily i weed out fast

notice, im becoming too myspace oriented and i prob should stop despite the success it does inevitably bring me

mattb717

Don Juan
Reaction score
Believe me Belividere, I agree with you. I was merely pointing out one thing from myspace I do like. I honestly haven't met a girl online since AOL was popular, which was like 6-7 years ago. Every girl I've met since has been through cold approaches at parties/bars, ect. or just through other friends.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
girls online-myspace and aol etc. have got problems emmotional problems, full of single mums. id rather meet a girl on a forum than a chat -room. at least at a forum you got thing incommon.

Reaction score
hey Belivere buddy, answer me this question:

"If I am closing more sales quicker and faster using my presentation than my company's presentation, would it be smart to go back using my company's presentation?"

No it wouldn't. Online is faster and more productive. Again I say, the same pvssy you get from online is the same pvssy that you see in teh Arby's line, she's the same girl you WOULD HAVE approaced in the streets anyway.

Doing it online just eliminates the "time" in the field sarging, which could take up some time. You can reach more girls quicker, and build up a bigger pvssy flow in less time.

It's why the sales men who sell are paid more, it's because they are more productive....they get the same job done quicker.

- John

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
djf, thanks for the great backing up, but i mite have to disagree with u.........czu wat happens on myspace is 80% of the girls end up being useless in the end, due to preprogrammed beliefs of "cant meet someone online, thats creepy" EVEN if they think ur good looking and r into u, ive had it happen lotsa times b4 and that pisses me off most about myspace..........and girls at malls/streets/arby's u dont have to go thru that with them, cuz u meet them and thats that, ur already a step ahead compared to the myspace hoes who wont even meet up..........so another question is, if 1 got a great game, couldnt they walk around for 45 minutes in a crowded environment and talk to every hot girl he sees.........so lets say he talks to about 15 girls, if hes good he could get alot ALOT of #s and a good ***** flow..........on myspace u can almost do the same thing, only the hotter the girl, the less likely she'll wanna chill and the more likely she'll just ignore the spam.........which is why u gotta play the NUMBERS game on myspace and tahts how u can end up gettin hot chicks nonetheless

still, myspace as i said is startin to replace my real life attempts and im beginning to b left with only myspace attempts - same results, but FEELS less social

bossdog

Don Juan
Reaction score
if your losing desire then don't do that sh1t. simple as that. Find out what you really want to do.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanForever said:
Again I say, the same pvssy you get from online is the same pvssy that you see in teh Arby's line, she's the same girl you WOULD HAVE approaced in the streets anyway.

Doing it online just eliminates the "time" in the field sarging, which could take up some time. You can reach more girls quicker, and build up a bigger pvssy flow in less time.

It's why the sales men who sell are paid more, it's because they are more productive....they get the same job done quicker.

- John
I really dont know anyone over 24 on myspace. Of all the girls that I grew up around only a handful are on myspace. And those girls are not exactly the most sought after. The others may be somewhere else on the web like facebook, but I really haven't spent that much time looking.

When you start to get older the quantity of online women decreases so does the quality. If you get stuck in an internet only mode your bound to harm your ability in the future. Thats all that I'm saying. You can use myspace to your advantage and you should, but dont let it become all that you have.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
belividere said:
I really dont know anyone over 24 on myspace. Of all the girls that I grew up around only a handful are on myspace. And those girls are not exactly the most sought after. The others may be somewhere else on the web like facebook, but I really haven't spent that much time looking.

When you start to get older the quantity of online women decreases so does the quality. If you get stuck in an internet only mode your bound to harm your ability in the future. Thats all that I'm saying. You can use myspace to your advantage and you should, but dont let it become all that you have.

ur 100% right, thats why i hit up the younger ones on myspace and im 21.....by the way a great "lets meet up" oriented website is BUDDYPIC.COM, its better than myspace cuz girls arent *****es, but its worse than myspace cuz not too many people are on it

chevelle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a stud, yet myspace hasn't worked for me. I haven't added anyone near me (too many bar ho's and fuglys), but i feel too old to hit on myspace girls (27)--so i just use it to chat with old friends!

If it works for you, great!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
27 is deff too old

there are pretty much no good looking AND willing to meet up "girls" on myspace over 23-24 id say

the younger kids who are like 14-17 got it MADE, cuz girls that age group are completely totally willing to meet up without any bull****, esp the hot ones!

from 17-21, it gets a lil harder but still very very doable with the good lookings girls, but the REALLY HOT ones r really hard to meet up with at that age....still HB8s are somewhat easy and get harder depending on how hot the girl is

however, anyone 25+ whos above an HB5, ull notice a total negative attitude towards meeting up using myspace (ive tried to hit on the older ones, ZERO success)

Floridaboy23

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I definitely agree....I'm becoming more isolated because of it and isolation makes you less socially at ease when you actually do get out in public. However, 2 or the 3 I've banged off there were single moms and they were HOT considering they had multiple kids.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
the younger kids who are like 14-17 got it MADE, cuz girls that age group are completely totally willing to meet up without any bull****, esp the hot ones!

from 17-21, it gets a lil harder but still very very doable with the good lookings girls, but the REALLY HOT ones r really hard to meet up with at that age....still HB8s are somewhat easy and get harder depending on how hot the girl is

however, anyone 25+ whos above an HB5, ull notice a total negative attitude towards meeting up using myspace (ive tried to hit on the older ones, ZERO success)
I agree, American girls are total wanton YD&FOC sluts gone wild with their first 10 partners or so - which they usually rack up in their mid-to-late teens. I was guessing this is usually around 17-19, but it does drop lower each year...(hard to keep up, haha).

Skip just happens to be targeting this "sweet spot," which is why he may be having great success right now. (Do beware that this is also a VERY high-risk STD demographic, though.)

ANYHOW, after their slut phase, these same girls often get buyer's remorse and flip the script to becoming very guarded, untrusting and paranoid against men.

Therefore, American girls in their mid-20s tend to be the hardest - because they are older and wiser, yet still have their looks as leverage.

Now, when they pass over the hill around 30, they start losing their looks as leverage (especially compared to all the new 20-yo's on the block) and become more attainable once again.

THEREFORE, guys will have the best luck picking up girls either <20 or >30. The pickiest girls will be in their mid-20s prime. So, if you wanna bag a girl like this, you better bring your A-GAME, BABY!

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just checked myspace again, you can't search for any girls under 18 so you can't even look for girls at 14-17 if you're are at that age and looking for young girls anyway. So how does guys at 14-17 have it made?

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea you're not ugly man but I think you can do better with your hair. Get it all shave off and get an earing. Its a good look for you I think.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
Analytic - simple answer to ur question:

do a SEARCH, not a browse, and search by HIGH SCHOOL....then search by GRADUATING year, and of course freshmen, soph, and juniors will all be 14-17.......u can also narrow down ur searches to search only for SINGLE girls who are on myspace for DATING/RELATIONSHIPS, if a girl actually put that in her profile, shse more likely to wanna meet up

i dunno bout u, but in my area, id say there are over 100 high schools that are all within 30 min driving (not to mention 20 colleges) that i could search, but I onyl search for 17+

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh ok thanks for clearing that up. I got another question about myspace, how often do you see people lying about their age? its scary to think that some girls might be 16 and say they are 18 in their profile and how often do you see guys lying about their age to get with the younger girls?