Myspace Addict

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
Analytic - simple answer to ur question:

do a SEARCH, not a browse, and search by HIGH SCHOOL....then search by GRADUATING year, and of course freshmen, soph, and juniors will all be 14-17.......u can also narrow down ur searches to search only for SINGLE girls who are on myspace for DATING/RELATIONSHIPS, if a girl actually put that in her profile, shse more likely to wanna meet up

i dunno bout u, but in my area, id say there are over 100 high schools that are all within 30 min driving (not to mention 20 colleges) that i could search, but I onyl search for 17+
skip2 - what is your normal process for "gaming" a chick on myspace? What do you say in the messages?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
paintballguy - i posted it many times, go search please lol

analytic - girls for who it says 18+, but are really younger than 18 almost ALWAYS point it out in their actualy written profile

fyi - be careful, cuz some girls it says 22 or somethin and if ur spamming and not paying attention, a 22 year old mite just b a 12 year old who doesnt want her profile to be private......they're rare but out there LOL

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
skip,ive read your posts about myspace.and i find them informative.im somehwhat new to the whole myspace thing.it is a great tool to meet women.im kinda kickin myself for not getting into it a bit sooner.but im curious,these girls you meet,how soon do you meet them from when you talk to them on myspace? what do you usually say to them when talking to them on there?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you just hang out with your guy friends from time to time? I know I go out without the intention of gaming girls all the time. Some times we switch gears and pick up some ladies, sometimes it turns into a wild ride that doesn't end till the sun's comming up. So even though you use myspace with the intent of gaming girls as a primary source, It can't be your only opportunity to play the field on the fly.

Don't beat yourself up over your lifestyle.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i find myself out with my guy friends alot less now than b4.......

and ODDMANOUT - ur 20 and from boston!!! im 21 and from boston!, i always get to the point....i tell them i think they r beautiful and we should talkj, and first time we talk on AIM, i get their # and treat the rest as if it were from a cold approach

so very simple, but u gotta play the #s game cuz theres a good amount of hot girls who arent up for anything on myspace, so u gotat hit them ALL uo\p

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
true.going out is the best way i would say.although i have no real experience in that field,it is the best.but would you say myspace is a good resource? like tonight,i said,im just gonna ask out a bunch of girls if they want to go out over myspace.havent gotten any yes's yet,but that may change tomorow.so far this one girl has kind of responded.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
u need to read my posts about what to say to girls on myspace........this should apply to u very well cuz ur 20 and from boston, almost like me, so i assume u rager 17-21 just like i do

READ MY OLD THREADS ON MYSPACE (and my new ones too obv)

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
well usually,when i talk to them,i usually say hey whats up,i only say this to girls i think are pretty or find attractive.its somewhat worked.usually,i go 21 to older.i feel a bit weird like 18 or younger.though im willing to try.like generally,i try to talking to them for a while first.ive asked out well,uh a few.theres this one ive been talking to for a while.shes a bit older,27,im almost 21,and i asked her if she would like to go out for a few drinks sometime.she said sure.now yeah,i guess i kind of developed a lil thing for her,but today i find out theres some other guy she likes.oh well,thats life.ills till go out with her.then tonight i said screw it,ill ask out a bunch of girls over it,see what they say.one responded.not a yes,but not a no either.talked to a few on aim.well actually,a few said they want to hang out.so were trying to work it out.now,im an average looking guy,im trying to lose weight and work out.now,what can i do to like get really hot,pretty,good looking girls on this? myspace that is.i mean,it might be a ways off,but like at least decent looking chicks.know what i mean?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if ur an average looking guy online with average looking pics, then ur best success is with average looking girls, sorry to break it to u

by the way, at 20, wats wrong with going for 18 year old girls?? the hot ones arent stuck up like 21+ would be!

OddManOut85

Don Juan
Reaction score
really? there less stuck up? hmm.i talk to all girls.hot and avg lookin.i dont really care.long as i think there good.i do need to fix my picks come to think of it.well,im trying to makemyself look more than average.well im almost 21,in like a week.so yeah.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mattb717 said:
Every girl I've met since has been through cold approaches at parties/bars, ect. or just through other friends.
I believe the very best women are not at parties or bars.

If you want to get laid and that's it then have at em.. but, if you want a top notch girlfriend/wife/companion you're probably not going to meet her at the bar or while she's p1ss drunk.

I've tended to meet the quality women at other sorts of social functions... or softball games or whatever.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Skip,

You ready to quit picking up younger sluts and move onto something more challenging?

You really cant keep coming onto the board as a 21 yr old who can only pick up 17-20 year old girls on the internet and pretend to be a pimp. These girls are the attention wh0res that people have written hundreds of posts about before myspace.

Somehow you guys have gotten to mistake getting easy lays for being something special.

Anyone can have sex with a girl on myspace who gives it up without knowing you. Honestly, do you guys think that these girls are that hard to hook up with?

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i think the guys are here on sosuave for one of 2 reasons:

1)they kno their shyt and they wanna give advice, or possibly learn more than they even kno

and

2)they dont kno how to get girls, and want to learn how

at my age of 21, theres nothin wrong with the age of girls i go for, because i look younger than my age anyway, and i dont wanna deal with even tryin to get girls who are over the age of 21, because AN HB9 WHOS 18 IS 5 TIMES EASIER TO GET THAN THE SAME HB9 WHEN SHES 22..........so y even bother?? ill get the 22 year olds when im like 24+

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
because AN HB9 WHOS 18 IS 5 TIMES EASIER TO GET THAN THE SAME HB9 WHEN SHES 22..........so y even bother?? ill get the 22 year olds when im like 24+

You just spat all over what it means to be a Don Juan right there.

Being a DJ is not about sex. It's not about praying on easy targets. It's about meeting challenges. It is a state of mind.

Anyone can prey on younger girls. However, if that becomes your only challenge, then you are settling for mediocrity.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
don juan - a guy whos great with the ladies...........fvcking sexy cute 18 year olds, u tellin me that doesnt make u good with the ladies???

its a guy who can get girls to lay with ease, THAT is a don juan....dont confuse DON JUAN with "being a man"

a REAL don juan wont go for girls out of his element, aka if hes 21 like me, hes nto gonna waste time on 25 year olds who r emotionally messed up and feel like they need a millionaire (hb10s im talkin bout eher) when there r perfectly good hb10s who are 18 years old and are up for some fun

its all about sex and/or LTR, there is no other need from girls, so YES u are a DON JUAN based on how many hot girls uve ****ed/gone out with

KillaCam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
don juan - a guy whos great with the ladies...........fvcking sexy cute 18 year olds, u tellin me that doesnt make u good with the ladies???

its a guy who can get girls to lay with ease, THAT is a don juan....dont confuse DON JUAN with "being a man"

a REAL don juan wont go for girls out of his element, aka if hes 21 like me, hes nto gonna waste time on 25 year olds who r emotionally messed up and feel like they need a millionaire (hb10s im talkin bout eher) when there r perfectly good hb10s who are 18 years old and are up for some fun

its all about sex and/or LTR, there is no other need from girls, so YES u are a DON JUAN based on how many hot girls uve ****ed/gone out with
Skip, no. Preying on easy targets does not make you good with the ladies. It makes you insecure with your abilities to find real women. Not girls, women. Anyone can aim low and succeed.

I never said anything about going for 25 year olds. But how about going for people your own age? You eluded that possibility. Infact, you eluded to the fact that you don't have the ability to go for any challenging targets.

Talk to me when you've matured emotionally. Until then, do not dare try and pass yourself off as anything else.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
easy target - ugly girl or fat girl

good DJ target - hot/sexy girl of any age

simple