My mom is a DJ?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering why is that many guys like people here NEED this forum and this guide?

I was just talking to my mom, just completely honestly about all this stuff, and SERIOUSLY my mom pretty much gave same advice anyone would give anyone here...

Besides that, with a simple conversation my own mom just found that exact flaw that kept me away from many girls and I discussed it here.

Does anyone find this odd? You think most moms would give a DJ-type advice without the whole "oh, be nice and sensetive" crap?

asdfghjkl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My moms the same way. Hell, the woman buys me condoms for holidays! haha

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moms always look out for their sons. They don't bullsh!t when it comes to their children.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, holy crap...my mom knows the DJ Bible...she just gave me SAME exact hints regarding teasing, kino, being a leader, having a spark, being persistent, etc....except that its in NORMAL language...like kino = hug.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm... maybe you should be concerned that your mom had a sex change?

That... or your mom's a dyke?

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bussey said:
Hmmm... maybe you should be concerned that your mom had a sex change?

That... or your mom's a dyke?
No, she is just honest about what women really want. None of that media crap, none of that, but how it really works.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
LOL, holy crap...my mom knows the DJ Bible...she just gave me SAME exact hints regarding teasing, kino, being a leader, having a spark, being persistent, etc....except that its in NORMAL language...like kino = hug.
nice! wanna trade? my mom is weirded out by hearing bout me doing DJ things, and she likes to try to exercise female power over men in her life

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
nice! wanna trade? my mom is weirded out by hearing bout me doing DJ things, and she likes to try to exercise female power over men in her life
My mom agrees that a man should have an edge over a woman or she will leave him.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:) I admire that.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not my mom. My mom would have me doing the AFC thing to the extreme. I pretty much never talk about females with her. She even made me sign a purity vow when I was like 16. What was I gonna say? No? Anyways, she doesn't know about my goings on with girls, and I prefer it that way. :rock:

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk u guys have it easy. my moms soo anal. i gotta hide girls..

she found a condom in my wallet and fliped and started crying and ****. my dad just laughed in a tone such as "thats my boy!" haha

thank god i live in the basement. makes sneaking in and out so much easier :)
and for the girls too

but when u got parents from a different country like india that move to canada.. whole different culture and customs. so its fuking hard for the kids who born in canada like me. i gotta hide all the dating. lie. sneak out. make excuses.. ****e

logicallefty

Reaction score
My mom never used to give me good dating advice, her direction was more AFC and "just be yourself". But I told her about what I have been learning from this site and she had a sort of an "on s**t he's figured it out" kinda look.. I don't think she meant me harm, I think she was just telling me what she thought she should all those years..

The best dating advice I ever get from any female is from my hederosexual sister.. lol I won't listen to any other women about women other than her..

As for my other sister who is bi-sexual, I give her advice about women that I get from this site, and she browses here herself from time to time ;-) She's like the brother I never had! lol

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
My mom never used to give me good dating advice, her direction was more AFC and "just be yourself". But I told her about what I have been learning from this site and she had a sort of an "on s**t he's figured it out" kinda look.. I don't think she meant me harm, I think she was just telling me what she thought she should all those years..

The best dating advice I ever get from any female is from my hederosexual sister.. lol I won't listen to any other women about women other than her..

As for my other sister who is bi-sexual, I give her advice about women that I get from this site, and she browses here herself from time to time ;-) She's like the brother I never had! lol
And what did you tell her you learned from this site? Just a question because my mom didn't agree with everything, but most.

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, my mother would be described as, in your terms, a fem-nazi. She hammers into my head the past evils of men. Basically, I have been taught since birth that women are better than men and should be treated as such. Whenever I mention anything that I have learned here (since she loves to pry into my private affairs) she immediately becomes inflamed, accusing me of mysogyny. That is why I never discuss the topic of women around my mother.

fuk u guys have it easy. my moms soo anal. i gotta hide girls..

she found a condom in my wallet and fliped and started crying and ****. my dad just laughed in a tone such as "thats my boy!" haha

thank god i live in the basement. makes sneaking in and out so much easier
and for the girls too

but when u got parents from a different country like india that move to canada.. whole different culture and customs. so its fuking hard for the kids who born in canada like me. i gotta hide all the dating. lie. sneak out. make excuses.. ****e
Also, I don't think my mother would be angry if I ever had sex, but she is fairly aware that it is not going to happen.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CactusMcDougal said:
Unfortunately, my mother would be described as, in your terms, a fem-nazi. She hammers into my head the past evils of men. Basically, I have been taught since birth that women are better than men and should be treated as such. Whenever I mention anything that I have learned here (since she loves to pry into my private affairs) she immediately becomes inflamed, accusing me of mysogyny. That is why I never discuss the topic of women around my mother.

Also, I don't think my mother would be angry if I ever had sex, but she is fairly aware that it is not going to happen.
yeah, most often its not good to verbalize things like this around women. it causes them to outburst. some are smart enough to admit the truth, but a vast majority live in "la-la land". Thats a technical term, by the way, so write that down.