My mom is a DJ?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol.

Do you guys realize that "Don Juan" stands for "Mr. John"?

Yall guys moms are Don Juans lmao.

General

Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
I was wondering why is that many guys like people here NEED this forum and this guide?

I was just talking to my mom, just completely honestly about all this stuff, and SERIOUSLY my mom pretty much gave same advice anyone would give anyone here...

Besides that, with a simple conversation my own mom just found that exact flaw that kept me away from many girls and I discussed it here.

Does anyone find this odd? You think most moms would give a DJ-type advice without the whole "oh, be nice and sensetive" crap?

There are female players just like how there are male players you never knew that.I'm sure your mom was a female pimp back in the day.Game is not limited to men.

General

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Lol.

Do you guys realize that "Don Juan" stands for "Mr. John"?

Yall guys moms are Don Juans lmao.

Thank You.Just like how there are male pimps there are female pimps.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General said:
There are female players just like how there are male players you never knew that.I'm sure your mom was a female pimp back in the day.Game is not limited to men.
My mom got married at 18, and had sex with only 2 men in her life.
No pimping, just honesty about how things really are.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fallen33
My mom lets me learn these things on my own.
So true...

I never see mine(like actually) and we dont communicate very well so the most advice my parents have ever given me is how to do Calculus homework...

I actually talked to my girl about this as soon as i read the post and she told me that her parents gave her the "talk", and most of her friends(guys included) had their parents give them social advice...It really hurt when I heard about how close she is to her parents, contrasting with how i almost never see mine...

Ahh well, play the hand you're delt eh?