My journey out of the Matrix.

Mr.Positive

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
A huge step in my recovery and getting back to some semblance of normality finally happened today. They've reinstated my Driver's Licence and I just need to hear from my insurance agent and then I'm going mobile. Yeah!

I'm a little nervous but it has to be done. No fear!

Cheers!
Romangod,

I just read this whole thread for the first time. It never ceases to amaze me, the challenges people face in life, and the ability of strength and a positive attitude can achieve. Reading your journey Romangod, just made my day.

Cheers, and you are definitely an inspiration!

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr.Positive said:
Romangod,

I just read this whole thread for the first time. It never ceases to amaze me, the challenges people face in life, and the ability of strength and a positive attitude can achieve. Reading your journey Romangod, just made my day.

Cheers, and you are definitely an inspiration!

Thanks Mr. Positive! It's an amazing journey with many ups and downs. The key is to try and stay positive and take the challenge on with faith, hope and courage. Cheers!

P.S. And lots of love, too. :up:

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday was a big day in my recovery. I saw the neurosurgeon who saved my life to get the results of my follow-up CT scan. He gave me the thumbs up and said there are no new aneurysms and everything looked fine. Yeah!

My instincts told me this would be the case. My work here is not yet done and it is time to live life to its fullest.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's GREAT NEWS, Romangod!!!!! :up:

Continue to make your life COUNT, my friend------because I believe that there is a great number of people COUNTING on you to positively impact their lives in ways that YOU may not even be aware of yet.

AND-----realize that we all may NEVER know just how much of a BENEFIT, an ALLY, "a BLESSING" that we are to the lives of others until the day comes when we finally do reach the other side of ETERNITY.

As it SHOULD be...

PEACE to YOU, as yours, mine, and all of our "missions" CONTINUE. :yes:

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
That's GREAT NEWS, Romangod!!!!! :up:

Continue to make your life COUNT, my friend------because I believe that there is a great number of people COUNTING on you to positively impact their lives in ways that YOU may not even be aware of yet.

AND-----realize that we all may NEVER know just how much of a BENEFIT, an ALLY, "a BLESSING" that we are to the lives of others until the day comes when we finally do reach the other side of ETERNITY.

As it SHOULD be...

PEACE to YOU, as yours, mine, and all of our "missions" CONTINUE. :yes:

Victory........................ Thanks for your kind words and encouragement. :up:

I fully realize how my trials and tribulations have affected those that are near and dear to me. My obligation is to be a positive influence and an inspiration to them to not sweat the small stuff while concentrating on what's really important. I've said "goodbye" to the Matrix and will now live my life as a casual observer of human folly while being available to help those that seek it. Onward and upward! Cheers!